The Owl House

>Labyrinth Runners
>When the Emperor's coven comes to Hexside, Gus teams up with an unlikely ally
Who is the unlikely ally?

Attached: labyrinth_runners.jpg (1080x1080, 650.31K)

Hubert

>art shows him with Flapjack
oh wow, wonder who it could be, could be anyone at this point

Attached: 1651768055055.jpg (2048x1328, 159.55K)

Me, I'm getting up in dat Gus booty

Prepare yourself for Gunter

Attached: 1651121160133.jpg (1280x1437, 155.45K)

Going by the Promo, its Hunter. Though I still think there is a chance it might be Boscha.

Looks like Amity and Willow will be together in this one too, do I hear the sounds on incoming angst?

Time for Gus to get a power-up and I'm ready for some powerful illusions

Saul Goodman

im more excited about seeing another coven leader

>it might be Boscha
I'm so sorry user, but Boscha died on her way home, she'll never return

Attached: E3Q8yHVVEAAnHd0.jpg (2048x1455, 474.46K)

>Boscha is the first one to get marked
It's over, Boscha bros

I wonder if the unlikely ally is Flapjack and not Hunter himself.
>Time for Gus to get a power-u
Does that mean that Willow and Amity will get a power up too?
Maybe Willow getting a powerful plant spell and Amity getting Abomination form?

Both Promos have Hunter or Flapjack in them, its almost definitely gonna be him.
Also, i'm excited to see the Illusions Coven Head.
Do you think he will be evil or good, Yea Forums?

Attached: the_owl_house___illusion_coven_head_by_abelle25125_df2g1lp-fullview.jpg (1600x2425, 535.87K)

>Does that mean that Willow and Amity will get a power up too?
I think Gus deserves a power-up to catch up with Amity and Willow, they're already powerhouses.

It'll be Hunter
>And what do you have? Why come to this place, not simply to hide?... Oh, you have a purpose here. Perhaps you are "protecting" something? No... protecting *Someone*.

Attached: 1648456283142.jpg (828x821, 132.8K)

Gus is powerful, it's just Gus is a prankster, he is not a hitman or a killer machine as Amity and Willow.

he's young
>if he doesn't use magic to make himself look younger
so he is 100% in league with the rebellion
>either that or each coven head plans on backstabbing Belos
>and we have an ides of march on our hands

>the emperor plans to kill everyone and I try to save as many people as possible, but nobody believes me
>also my uncle is my brother and father (don't ask) and is in cahoots with a shadow guy

Attached: 1628698399770.png (612x550, 184.99K)

I don't know, but I want to see him using some sick illusions and breaking minds

Attached: 315e0b4b07278d5dcec4602eb554304d057f285b_00.gif (245x245, 420.05K)

Now that I think about it, I am 100% sure he uses one of those illusion stones to look better, and he's actually Terra's age

the art has the school turned into an mc escher painting, maybe he dose that and traps everyone there, probably after hearing that Hunter has broken in or because Gus tries to escape

some of the potential candidates:
Terra
Tibbles
Hooty
The Illusions Guy
Tiny Nose
Hunter (the previous one)
Camila Noceda
that one basilisk from the first day
Billy Herrington
Solid Snake
Johnny Joestar
Steve (from Blue's Clues)
Caleb Wittebane
Beta Luz
jcm2
Bueno Excellente
Epic Fail Guy
Belos

Attached: IMG_20220101_192620.jpg (798x1047, 159.68K)

>Who is the unlikely ally?
Hunter?

>unlikely ally

Hunter is too obvious and likely. Maybe it's Kikimora, she was supposed to have more airtime this half-season.

Attached: EFFB621C-390E-461B-BB00-AAFFCC854457.jpg (900x570, 85.35K)

focusing on the twist instead of the logical would just be bad writing

Poor King.
shame they're gonna kill him off

It's Gunter time!

Attached: Gunter.jpg (1502x1010, 383.35K)

they're not gonna kill of a literal 8 year old, this show isn't that brave

>everyone gets a turn with Hunter
and then King, Eda and Lilith get a turn

Attached: 1650814747229.jpg (1503x1093, 373.42K)

Unless he becomes a large Titan monster, I think they can get away with it.

>King even has blue blood so when he gets hurt or blees they won't need to censor it
reminder that violence against non-humans is okay and is classified as 'fantasy violence' so it can still be rated E

>they also got away with Philips entire gruesome backstory
>not even really censoring it

Who?
Hunter is too obvious. If the writer is talented, he'll appear but on his own.
Amity and Willow are on their own.
Boscha or Matt are strong candidates
Who the fuck has a tail? I'll go for the Basilisk that tried to eat Hexide

Assuming Luz didn't told anyone outside Eda, King and Lilith, how will Amity and the rest will know to not take the coven mark?

>they also got away with Philips entire gruesome backstory
they probably had some leeway there considering how none of it was animated or even outright stated yet

Attached: EFEFBD3A-6D14-4B84-B20A-4BA11FDE59FB.jpg (1243x1920, 251.41K)

Amity's tamagotchi?

Attached: tumblr_e3a475fe6d1ad6167cb1c88469f4ebc8_a8c4ab97_540.jpg (540x293, 49.99K)

she better pray Amity got better at reading emoji messages

>King rn

Attached: nooo.jpg (1080x912, 82.71K)

>Luz: U R CUTE. COVEN MARKS BAD. BELOS IS GAY.

Attached: E8L6sljXMAM7DIt.jpg (1200x675, 84.53K)

The "twist" that King was a titan was simultaneously completely unsurprising but also not something I ever considered
When it happened I was like "Oh, that makes sense I guess"

Attached: dmvf6q5d1tx81.jpg (1440x1080, 112.4K)

Is unlikely from Gus' perspective that doesn't know the context of what happened after they left on ASIAS. He may believe he is now doing extra busyjob in the EC for defying a Coven Head but managed to slip his scroll under the rug. He still doesn't know yet what happened in HM.

That picture makes me think that Luz might not show up (or at least have minimum screen time) this episode

I like the idea that a 3rd party is going to join them both, seeing that they've been using the "Obvious + not so obvious" narrative route lately. Certainly not Boscha unless there's a creative twist in the episode that cements it.

Creepy

That's a lot of attention to be given non MC's toward the end of your series. But we'll see how it works out.

Does anyone have the "I'm going with Hunter! Everyone else went on a life changing field trip with Hunter, NOW IT'S MY TURN!"

Attached: 1650455568955.jpg (2048x5720, 923.62K)

How does Bueno Excelente would fare in TOH? grooms his way into Hexside' directorship?

Amity broke her.
Again.

Attached: ggh3os6loux81.png (2800x3600, 2.38M)

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: DFHER7547YEHDFJFG'.png (425x467, 364.53K)

Dana saw Cubone's tragic story in Pokemon and thought "I can do sadder"

the more lore and hunter suffering they pump in the show, the less I care about these two

Attached: 1651391040746.png (500x501, 331.09K)

Cuties

Attached: 1650074416899.jpg (1355x1704, 227.77K)

For me is the opposite, Hunter's suffering is getting tiresome. Not gonna lie, I loved Eclipse Lake and HW.
But ASIAS was a refreshing episode for Hunter where he is happy.

I think it was at least heavily implied what happened to the other guards, to the point where it was borderline stated
>I can't believe Belos is going to spend so many resources and work on making a new Hunter, like literally a week before the DoU

The true twist was that the crackheads larping as elite hunters were related to the Collector's plan at some point, which involved killing the Titans.

you’re right, i was more referring to the fratricide thing since it’s less fantasy violence and more “oh, he literally stabbed him to death”
i do wonder about why he’s bothering to make another grimwalker. i always assumed that belos intends to die after the DoU, but then it wouldn’t make sense to make another one unless he literally can’t live less than a week without having a clone brother around to abuse

Attached: 117C7C8D-DE0E-4EC5-AE86-1E1FE25EA81E.jpg (407x434, 51.14K)

This next episode has hints of being a reconcillation and redeem one, so one can hope for the best. You can also use your mind and think on an AU where he is happy. Mine goes through a training phase coopted by Willow and Eda where he learns healing magic and to cast buffs on others or himself, and develops a rune-based weapon with Lilith.

Suffering is best served with a side of happiness

No, thank you. You always want all the characters to suffer in every single show you watch. Time for a break.

>You always want all the characters to suffer in every single show you watch.
You caught me.

Attached: co be like.jpg (500x730, 85.56K)

belos is clearly mentally unwell
also it could be possible he does it out of pure spite at this point
>and everyone needs a hobby, even a genocidial maniac

btw if we go by beard growth and add that stuff up, Belos apparently first spend at roughly half a year (stuck) on the BI's
>either alone or with caleb at first
then his beard grew even longer and if we assume half-an-inch = one month, and he went from over his chin (which must have at least taken six months) to his chest the time between stabbing his bro and robbing his corpse is like maybe ten or so months
I really hope he didn't leave his corpse out to air-dry in that cave of his, imagine the smell

>but then it would explain that meat around the basement in the Conformatorium and the beating leftover bilesac or whatever over his throne
>he got so used to the smell of rotting flesh it doesn't bother him anymore
>hell, his own flesh is clearly rotting away

Attached: paulinka.jpg (3018x3850, 406.69K)

I want more suffering but then going through a wacky training montage where he slowly peels down and heal his regrets and traumas then learn to do cool shit that doesn't make him a Gary Stu, keeping up with the "you don't have to shine alone to be great" theme. Bonus if there're awkard comedic tones between him and Willow and a tearjerk scene of him breaking down in tears with people hugging him.