What’s the Money Store of literature?

what’s the Money Store of literature?

Attached: B80F01CF-18D7-4CAA-91D9-4B92965BC512.jpg (600x600, 122K)

Your mom

Cuckthony "my wife is black" Bitchmktano- go Back to your gay ass music board to discuss the same dozen of albums until the end of time

Attached: 41NNSSFaEdL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (260x411, 23K)

This

Something Tao Lin

The lyrics

Judging from covers I've seen either Stoner or that one philosopher who is just a smug drawing with glasses

The Tunnel by Gass.

Berserk manga

Given your choice of insults you should fuck off to /pol/

Given how naïve you are you should get off the site

please just kill yourself already. I can tell just from that post that nobody in your life truly loves you aside from your mother.

You really destroyed me bud.
I'll have trouble sleeping at night

American Psycho?

A mother's love is more valuable than anything.

I want you to know that I also hate fagtano. Like yeah, we get it, your wife is black, you listen to hip-hop, and vote democrat. Just dye your skin already, faggot. Have a nice day fellow fantano hater.

>discussing the same dozen albums that everybody has heard vs discussing the same three books that nobody has read

American Psycho.

first book that came to mind

truthpilled

exmilitary is infinitely better

imagine having this garbage opinon

Attached: images.jpg (228x221, 10K)

This hit hard user

exmilitary - vital, sol-pilled
money store - base, lunar-pilled

I dont know if better user but it was my first exp of DG. I have a soft spot for it

Anything cyberpunk and transgressive

Anthony Fantano is a massive flip-flopping pussy and that is a fact.

They don't have a literary equivalent. Or if they do, its too juvenile to compare to the magnificence that is Death Grips. The experience Death Grips provides can't be found in proper literature. It is too visceral and physically invasive. Writers like Celine and Ellroy have the same energy and ability, but they direct their talents towards different ends entirely. Most "transgressive" fiction is ugly and talentless and without direction. Death Grips makes some of the most beautiful and talented and focused pop music I've ever heard. Let's leave everybody to their respective mediums and appreciate them as they are

>Ellroy
>ability
you're right about juvenility though

Attached: 41hd99EnsRL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (324x499, 22K)

You spewk the truth

High Rise by Ballard

The book of disquite

Maybe Burroughs. Although I don't really think The Money Store is all that avant-garde. Also the hobo/derelict/madman points-of-view Ride favors sometimes remind me of Carver's and Don Carpenter's stuff, or even outsider art-tier stuff like Darger.

Attached: Dispepsi.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

>being loved by your mother
>desiderable
I insultes that bitch untill She disowned me and went away from home as soon as I made 18. I made sure She loathes me.
I have no mother now, I have no weakness. I have nothing that can tie me down.

Legit based

on the road

YotS>TPTB>NLDW>GP>Ex>FW>TMS

Niggers on the Moon is the best Death Grips release and they should've actually quit after that instead of just pretending.

niggas on the moon and jenny death are def their best for sure

can you please put some effort into not looking like a tourist

Attached: 12943049091.jpg (2000x1333, 400K)

Pls go away you two