How do you continue, knowing that you are completely extraneous to society...

How do you continue, knowing that you are completely extraneous to society? Let us not beat around the bush; the majority of people here may read and may even appear as mildly erudite persons, but that is not what causes you to be a part of society and may even estrange you from what little social interaction you had.

Attached: 0.gif (585x391, 120K)

>... the majority of people here may read and may even appear as mildly erudite persons, but that is not what causes you to be a part of society...

IT IS NOT WHAT CAUSES ONE TO BE APART FROM SOCIETY EITHER; SOCIETAL ESTRANGEMENT, AND IN ACUTE CASES, SOCIETAL ALIENATION, AND SOCIETAL ISOLATION, ARE DUE TO INTRINSIC FACTORS OF ONE'S ONTIC ESSENCE; BEING ERUDITICAL IS AN EXTRINSIC FACTOR, AND WOULD, AT MOST, CAUSE SOCIETAL CONFLICT WITHIN IMMEDIATE CIRCLES, OR ON AN INDIVIDUAL AMBIT.

ONE IS ABLE TO LIVE ONE'S LIFE AS A SOCIAL «STRANGER» BECAUSE ONE IS ASOCIAL.

we live me a society

I used to think my life was a tragedy
But now I realize
It's a comedy

Attached: kisspng-joker-batman-drawing-art-sketch-5b444b3c9ab5e4.5423878815312023646337.jpg (900x800, 124K)

How does one continue, knowing that this is intrinsic, then? It seems futile.

1. READ THE LAST SENTENCE IN MY PREVIOUS POST.

2. THE PURPOSE OF ONE'S LIFE IS NOT CONTINGENT ON ONE'S SOCIETAL INTEGRATION, OR DISINTEGRATION.

simple, society isn't capable of giving me what I want: peace, quiet and time to pursue my work
I have no desire to interact with people on a daily basis, conform to a group or involve myself with politics or similar

I do not think it is the ultimate purpose of life, but I do believe it causes problems. Problems which do not arise out of yourself, but out of other people.

The purpose of one's life is to produce and peruse art, I should think, but that does not mean that there are other things which need to be dealt with.

OSKAR?

Yes. How did you know?

You keep this up and you're getting filtered kid

I INFERRED IT FROM THE TOPIC, AND FROM YOUR DICTION.

YOU SHOULD STOP SELFVICTIMIZING, AND CEASE BEING SO PATHETICALLY CODEPENDENT; FIND SOMETHING THAT YOU LIKE, THAT INTERESTS YOU, THEN DEDICATE YOUR LIFE TO WORK IN PRO OF THAT END; MOPING RE BEING «CONFUSED», «ESTRANGED», «OPPRESSED», ET CETERA, WILL ONLY EARN YOU THE SCORN OF OTHERS, AND PERSONAL DESOLATION.

The man who is incapable of working in common, or who in his self-sufficiency has no need of others, is no part of the community, like a beast, or a god.

Attached: 1549483856004.jpg (2366x3600, 3.4M)

I would like to compose verse.

But I work with others all the time :3

There is simply a system. This system exists to replicate certain personality tropes, that’s all. As a result, you see the same conversations repeated day in and day out.

All that’s needed is something a little different every now and then :3 it will he explained why this system existed. Just take my word for it

Name a different system

>tfw beast mode

Attached: 1554461909629.jpg (500x667, 106K)

*Neet mode

>tfw out of all the gods you had to be hephaestus

Attached: 1550795301710.gif (480x361, 456K)

Society itself is completely extraneous.

Pretty based if you ask me.

It the other people and bonds you make with other people, your own little societies, your group of friends, your coworkers, your family, sometimes you throw a party, you intive some of your friends and maybe some fakily member, and then those people often times become firiends, society is made up of the little societies. Therefore even people who do not contribute alot but do it little by little over long period of time are useful and needed

I don't think you understand what "completely extraneous to society" usually means on Yea Forums
all the things you described are the opposite of it

Then stop being antisocial

Attached: where_do.png (644x644, 936K)

Troll thread?

Attached: AA3B209C-6DB7-4737-B128-93D479109B31.jpg (585x850, 83K)

says the troll

I live nonetheless

You still sore over Spengler?

I can’t take OP seriously. Anyone who does read Stirner already

Do you think Kevin is wrong, though?

Who?

..Rei?

I take solace in the fact that I don't live in some totalitarian statist shithole

GAMERS HIRE THIS MAN

Ah.

Are you going to answer my question?

Life’s too short to bother reading all his posts.
If this is the real Rei, he’s gotten duller.
Why is user so interested in giving a trip so much attention?

He knew he was, based simply on my diction. It is the real Kevin. He is right, but I still hate the thugs that make up society. I am going to devote myself to verse from now on.

*he knew who I was

Just fuck off with your unsightly caps lock geblather. Jesus Christ. You have no idea how much this enrages me. Who do you think you are? And a namefriend as well. Fuck off and don't come back until you've learned how to write.

Attached: Kill Urself U Fool.jpg (400x400, 38K)