Soooo we're getting a season 2 right?

Attached: moonknightheader-1.jpg (800x450, 59.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/articles/moon-knight-cut-out-two-planned-mcu-crossovers
marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Ammut_(Earth-616)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do you top season 1? Go more street level I assume?

Attached: a.jpg (1280x720, 77.7K)

Wait did Yea Forums actually like this piece of shit?

If they're really doing the R-rated MCU thing, put it on there and allow it to go further with the horror and bloodshed.

The multiple threads didn't tip you off?

they should do more one-offs instead

Officially Oscar Issacs hasn't signed on for more appearances but they're likely holding off on that so Moon Knight can win a limited series Emmy and not get disqualified. There's plenty to do yet, especially with Jake
>Black Spectre
>Bushman
>Stained Glass Scarlet
>Sun King
Still plenty more to do. Also question about this scene; could everyone see this? I thought they couldn't interact with our plain?

Attached: Khonshu Moon Knight.jpg (960x580, 178.67K)

Were you on vacation for the past few months?

Attached: Moon-Knight-critica-episodio-3-900x506.jpg (900x506, 48.75K)

No, I haven't seen them.

No, I saw threads for the other episodes and it was nothing but shitting on the show. It seemed like everywhere and everyone hated the show before the final episode.

>I thought they couldn't interact with our plane?
They can. The only reason they don't in a major way is because they choose not to do so, lest the rest of the Ennead turn them into statues.

Oscar Issacs is a true master of the craft. each personality has entirely different physical mannerisms and movements while played by the same dude.

You might have selective memory going on
The main discussion hasn't been "This show sucks," but "This show is great and I wonder how they'll fuck it up in the last episode."

It's not exactly clear. Khonshu's banishment may have severely limited his ability to interact with matter, but then all of a sudden he can move cars when fighting Ammit and Layla can suddenly see him. Taweret could only talk through corpses, which further supports the idea of Ennead being conceptual and not being able to interact with our world directly.

So I'm chalking it up to the writers just forgetting

ign.com/articles/moon-knight-cut-out-two-planned-mcu-crossovers
>“The very first scene, there was a crossover, and the very end scene, there was a crossover. But as the story developed and we kept changing the scripts, we felt like, 'We don’t need that.'” - Moon Knight showrunner Mohamed Diab
yeah, I'm thinking based

Pretty sure nobody else could see it
If anything it was the opposite even if I personally loved the last episode

Seriously hoping the fact that Jake was driving Mister Knight’s limo means he’ll be using that suit. It’s totally wasted on Steven’s “quirky” reddit humor bullshit.

Also, the writing in that final scene was weird, and not just because Jake was speaking… I assumed Egyptian, but I saw someone elsewhere say it was Spanish? Either way, weird choice, really hope he has the NY cabbie accent in S2.

>Finale on the same day as dr strange
they really fucking hated this show right?

>there are ways this can work in the context of the story, but I choose to believe it was an error
If you're that eager to feel dissatisfied with fiction, be my guest, but it seems like a poor way to live

>Pretty sure nobody else could see it
See I want to say that, but then Layla can suddenly talk/hear Khonshu.
He was speaking Spanish, and I'll admit Steven did competently use the suit in the end
Strange is out today, a day later

>Sun King
Harrow was pretty directly inspired by Sun King so I doubt they'll tread that ground again

Post credit scene was kino but at what cost?
we pretty much got robbed of harrow final fight

You Mousecucks don't know how good you have it if this is robbery

Attached: w66TssD.jpg (1920x1080, 114.57K)

A quick rewrite of the last scene that would have followed way better:

>Harrow: ‘Your avatar has abandoned you. You can’t hurt me, old bird.’

>Khonsu: ‘Perhaps. But he can.’

>Khonsu vanishes. The partition rolls down and Jake looks back at Harrow.

>Harrow: ‘Steven? I thought-’

>Jake: ‘Not exactly.’

>Harrow: ‘Ah. Marc, then. I’d hoped that-’

>Jake: ‘Wrong again. My name’s Jake.’

>Jake points the gun at Harrow.

>Jake: ‘Jake Lockley. Fist of Khonsu.’

>Cut to limo exterior, gunshots, windows flash, then Jake drives off.

Yes and no. Sun King was bi-polar. But you're right, and Layla has a bird thing going anyway. What if Bushman and Black Spectre are combined, the classic suit and the new one mimicking Marc/Steven?

Attached: Black Spectre Moon Knight.jpg (530x618, 130.52K)

That sounds like shit

Bros I NEED more art of Ammit. Hell I'll take green text requests right now. Give me a pitch

Attached: Ammit.jpg (713x914, 172.16K)

I almost thought he was gonna be wearing a dark version of the Mr. Knight's suit, since it looked like he was wearing all black in the hospital scene.

Sure, but I wrote it in thirty seconds on my phone, and I’m not a professional screenwriter. Some guy presumably got paid to write the actual scene and didn’t come up with anything meaningfully better.

Posts like these are working overtime to make Bendis look good. Less is more, user

Attached: 1489853097241.jpg (640x480, 63.08K)

Was the whole Ammit thing original or it was based on something from the comics?

SAY HELLO TO MA LIL FREN

Attached: 20220504124539.jpg (720x405, 39.4K)

Likely a season two, unless they just decide to drop him into other Marvel projects. I feel like they need a season two though, too many unanswered questions.

Hello.

Ammit is from mythology as the one who eats the souls of unbalanced scales in duat.

>Moon Knight is based in Egypt
S2 is about bald Wakandan lady recruiting Moon Knight to hunt down Bushman, also Bast is involved somehow (bald lady becomes Bast's avatar?)
>Moon Knight is based in Britain
S2 is about joining Blade's team to fight vampires

I guess the first scene could have been Dane picking up Sersi's things. Wonder what the last scene crossover could have been.

I actually think they're going to make Jake Black Spectre. He's wearing all black with hood in the finale, he literally drives a car around with the license plate SPECTRE, and he's incredibly homicidal

It's actually a more clever twist than I thought. Marc's nemesis is literally himself

I know that. What I mean was if she ever appeared in the comics.

Ammut (or an illusion of her) appears as an antagonist in the first few issues of the Lemire run but it's just the asylum part of the story. She was never a recurring Moon Knight villain or anything like how the show might lead one to assume.

marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Ammut_(Earth-616)

Attached: Ammut_%2528Earth-616%2529_from_Moon_Knight_Vol_8_14_001.png (508x954, 813.68K)

Probably

Probably would have been bait for Thor 4 with someone saying the gods are in trouble or some shit

I was really underwhelmed by the ending...until I watched the post-credits scene

I am a sucker for Egyptian mythology so I'll watch whatever comes next

Ammit trying to seduce Steven, I'd say Khonsu but he's got balls of steel and the will of the moon.

>Harrow: ‘Steven? I thought-’
>Jake: ‘Not exactly.’
>Harrow: ‘Ah. Marc, then. I’d hoped that-’
>Jake: ‘Wrong again. My name’s Jake.’
the stuff they did flashing his eyes in the mirror has he turned around was WAY better than wasting 10 seconds of dialogue

This retard has never heard of show don't tell

he's a Yea Forums critic who thinks he's smart, cut him some slack

It was good. Maybe you have shit taste, faggot.

It’s Spanish and it was cool. Things don’t need to be 1:1 with 616. He’s not going to be a random taxi driver. Now he’s a Spanish speaking limo driver assassin for Khonshu. Makes a lot more sense when he’s the Ultraviolent one.

>Things don’t need to be 1:1 with 616.
MCU is 616.

It’s Spanish and it was cool. Things don’t need to be 1:1 with 616. He’s not going to be a random taxi driver. Now he’s a Spanish speaking limo driver assassin for Khonshu. Makes a lot more sense when he’s the Ultraviolent one.

MCU is 199999

Not anymore.

Attached: LiqdDMm.png (540x361, 250.69K)

I hope not. Its Moon Knight in name only. This show is about Captain Egypt and the God squad.
Yea Forums is really fucking dumb and easily distracted with bright lights like this idiot

I fucking hope not. They could've filmed the show's staff taking a shit for 45 minutes and that would've made a better ending.

Oh, god. I hope not.

Pretty sure people could see the carnage they were causing, don't know if they could actually see them though. I think other user above has it right that they *can* interact with out plane, they just have very strict rules about it and don't want the rest of the gods coming after them.

If they do they better cut out the boring, pussy shit and go straight to edgy Moon Knight. I don't want this show to be the fucking TV equivalent of Venom.

Go read more Punisher comics user.