What would Darth Vader do if he captured Ahsoka without Palpatine knowing?

And what would you do?

Attached: ashoka__and_darth_vader_commission_by_faustdarksoul_dc9wn8e-fullview.jpg (900x1247, 132.9K)

why must you be horny op?

Real answer is he'll probably try to make her fall to the Dark Side and become his apprentice again so they can overthrow the Senate together.
Coomer answer is a lot of kinky and not exactly consensual fucking.

Attached: image_2022-05-05_140245907.png (554x800, 246.42K)

I use the image to get people's attention.

>Apprentice
Sounds about right. Vader had like 4

>Sounds about right. Vader had like 4
4 Apprentice?

Within the Eu there's Starkiller (and his clone eugh), Lumiya and Flint. And Tao from the one manga. He has a serious apprentice problem.

Attached: 489_Sem_Titulo_20220504164522.jpg (750x1000, 93.18K)

Bump

How can he fuck tho
His dick got lava dipped

user vader has sabe to fuck she's a literal padmeface

Attached: Sabe %22SKYWALKER%22 .png (1674x1356, 2.73M)

Cybernetic strap-on.

I remmber that some people tought she was actual padme.

Is she a clone?

You fags know that Vader doesn't have a cock, canonically, right?

No wonder he’s so angry.

Yeah but you don't need one if the force can sustain you

Gay

He's got a tongue. And metal fingers. He can do ok.

Nigga what's he gonna do, rape her with the hilt of his lightsaber until he accidentally hits the power switch?

>Coomer answer is a lot of kinky and not exactly consensual fucking.

Poor Vader

>accidentally
Lol
Lmao

SEX

What if he captures her around the same time he found out about son and daughter?

Why do the Sith have to always betray eachother as a rule? Why can't I have my devoted yandere Sith waifu that constantly craves passionate Dark Side fucking?

What if he just fucks his son and daughter?

Because Star Wars isnt about sex and hookups

Because there is no love to the dark side only anger
Love leads to fear, fear leads to hate, hate leads to the dark side

I heard something like that from some midget behind a denny's.

Any potential waifu will kill you and hate your guts

They all crave to be the one and only sith, because that's what all of the legends have foretold. Also, I think in one of the books it talks about how if there are more than like two, they all feel each other and their powers weaken or some shit.

I mean what if he wants Ahsoka to fuck his son?

Then Luke better be gettin' that hot steamy sis/alien waifu three way, duh.

KEK, captcha: L3WAY

>Ashoka you quickly need to locate my son and have him pump a load in you to save the Skywalker bloodline. You only have a decade left until menopause so do it immediantly.

Just have her show up at the place where they killed Palatine party.The better question is what kind of outfit should you wear to get him in the mood?

Rule of two is just Sith propaganda anyways. if you advertise there's only ever 2 Sith, the Jedi will only ever look for 2 Sith.

The Jedi are kinda idiots for ever believing it.

Steal the slave outfit from his sister's closet.

>Steal the slave outfit from his sister's closet.
His sister has a slave outfit ?

I'd like to see the four (five? six with the clone?) of them together and talking about their experience. Perhaps with Ahsoka too

This?

Attached: FCVOZLGXsAgNE7P.jpg (1061x1500, 1.11M)

>Coomer answer is a lot of kinky and not exactly consensual fucking.
Turning her into the darkside is pretty much brainwashing fetish. And the sex is considered consensual because her mind is completely altered. She's still Ahsoka, but evil. So yes, it's consensual.

Source: A regular Hypnohub user.

Sith are literally all about killing each other, its what a Sith does

What you want is a Dark side GF so you get all the kinky Force use and sexy black outfits while avoiding her needing to kill you to be a sith

Iirc flint was actually trained by lumiya after vader's death so they should have had interactions.

But the others could defintely get some mileage. But really people only ever draw ashoka vs starkiller stuff :/

Blame Bane or whatever his name was

With cloning is considered a normal thing in SW universe, I don't know why Anakin don't just use his criminal connection to start cloning Padme.
Imagine in his dying breath he told Luke that he secretly cloned his wife and put her in safe place to grow up and Luke need to find her.

Also as a coomer, why the fuck not many fellow coomers think that cloning is the best shit ever?
>Get DNA from hot girls
>keep them in secret laboratory, clone girls whenever you like.
>Hell, clone yourself so when you got older you can transfer your mind to the new clone

captcha: A OK AV
See, even captcha agreed with me!

Fuck, not many coomers are on creative side.

Rape correction of course.

sad

In general only starkiller gets art, with lumiya getting a bit due to being the first female sith and having a whip.

Now I'm picturing Darth Vader using clones of himself and Ahsoka and or you cougar in order to make children but they're all young adorable ones by the time he dies. And now his normal children have to raise them. Would that make a funny image?

Probably Filoni incognito

She's her body double.

>And what would you do?
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: 1617933131586.jpg (2162x2508, 618.57K)

Most likely make her Ventress 2.0 either an assassin, and depending on the era an Inquisitor or an apprentice. I doubt she'd be powerful enough to destroy Palpatine.

Time for training

Attached: 1632936192232.jpg (1215x1890, 772.02K)

Palpatine would find out and cuck him.

>And what would you do?
Well she would easily overpower me and escape, so probably not much. I might ask to touch her montrals and lekku though,

Attached: 1633717824536.jpg (720x810, 121.97K)

Attached: 1633718344156.jpg (447x573, 181.71K)

Attached: 1626325964860.jpg (1080x1350, 139.62K)

Attached: 1626345847480.png (2500x3500, 3.36M)

Attached: 1626348838346.jpg (1000x701, 340.66K)

Attached: 1626351307119.jpg (1080x810, 88.59K)

If that happens then she will rea;ly be like his daughter through being with his son.

That's actually adorable and great for episode 7. Just a race between old Luke and Empire loyalists to find little Anakin and Padme first.