Was he a good character?

Was he a good character?

Attached: rev_1_TBM_SS_PD_0340rv2_High_Res_JPEG.jpg (1200x1601, 134.98K)

He was...a character

I wonder what serial killer their going to base the next batman villain on?
It's the only way i can take batman's villains seriously
I'm retarded btw

I want him to go over the top next film while being a complete dork at the same time, kinda like bully Maguire from spiderman 3 so bad.

Jeffery Dahmer Condiment King

Base Viktor Zsasz off real life mob hitmen, like frank sheeran or whitey bulger

wasted potential
entire movie should be only about Riddler
I hate this hollywood tendency to put many villains in capeshit films

No, wtf was his plan
>kill corrupt politicians
>get an army of TikTok incels
>use Batman to kill Falcone for some reason
>get caught
>give Batman and police enough time to stop explosions and incels

Bruce just fucked up last part by Boeing dumb
Also, who the fuck is he? He figured out Bruce being Batman and secret scheme of Gotham corrupt ruler ship

Good enough for me.

Attached: FRT8EIWXsAAYfVT.jpg (1152x2048, 285.42K)

No.

I don't know. Didn't have 3 hours to sit down and regret not waiting for the directors cut

He was effective when he played Riddles with Batman. After the sperg out though I didn't take anything in the movie seriously anymore though. His /pol/cel buddies fighting Bruce might be one of the worst third acts in Bat capeshit.

Attached: 1651673084776.jpg (1280x720, 102.68K)

>He figured out Bruce being Batman
He did not.

>entire movie should be only about Riddler
They wanted to make a Year One movie without making Year One

Do you make miniatures for fun, user?

Yeah, bubbles is my favourite character in trailer park boys.

Attached: img_1972.png (2048x1536, 2.07M)

>He figured out Bruce being Batman
did you even watch the film

I've had to suspend my disbelief with his convincing a good number of people out of 500 views from a video that would get ridiculed instead, but I've otherwise liked him enough.
I'm happy for him that he was actually successful with his plan for once and Batman has failed.

No, he hates it.

>mob hitmen
Fuck you and fuck Nolan for starting this dumbass shit.
>have one fucking villain it makes perfect sense to have in le edgy serial killer role
>consistently relegate him to a shitty mafia hitman role over and over because to Nolan an idea that not every single criminal in Gotham has to be tied to MUH MOB or MUH LEAGUE OF SHADOWS is inconceivable and everyone else at DC seems to think everything that comes out of Nolan's asshole is gold.

He didn't, Batman stayed stonefaced and realized Riddler was just referencing Bruce as a target because he seethed that his orphan life was ignored while society pitied a billionaire becoming a oprhan.

Yes, he even calls him Bruce Wayne multiple times to fuck him
He just valued Batman persona more

He calls out Bruce because he personally hated him most and thought Batman was his buddy who'd agree with him about killing all the rich and corrupt.

you should try paying attention next time

Retard

>tiktok incels
*Yea Forums chads

Attached: 1651750314124.png (2178x1295, 3.63M)

Classic Riddler someone who seems like a total badass who can't be stopped but is actually a complete loser.

>please don't fuckin go lyin' on me.

leftwingers created incels by abusing vulnerable at risk male children

He thought Batman was on his side.

I love how they preach autism acceptance but they're the first people to villainize spergs over minor antisocial behaviors.

>has a police sketch of Batman right next to a picture of Bruce on his schizo wall
There’s literally no way someone of his intelligence wouldn’t figure it out

Would've been good if he was a girl

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1280x1296, 161.07K)

why do incels always blame everyone else for their problems? also, Riddler isn't an incel.

Sauce

Yes, we need more spergy girls in media.

I thought he was a perfectly fine take on the character and embodied all the core traits. I think people are just thrown off by the look and unhinged psyche

Lacryboy

Attached: FQelfwqXoAI6rsX.jpg (500x722, 48.75K)

Why tho?

Well, ok it’s makes sense
Shit bait got me

He says “He’s the only one we didn’t get” and the fireproof letter was addressed to Batman, meaning he didn’t know Wayne was his idol

>stone faced
Lol he was freaking out, you could see his eyes check the cameras

I like to think to some degree he knows Bruce Wayne is Batman, but he hates Bruce Wayne so much and loves Batman so much that his brain refuses to comprehend it

Yeah I agree inside he was freaking out but he didn't do anything to make Riddler realize Batman = Bruce and eventually he figures out that Riddler wasn't taunting Batman with his secret id he was just blurting out the person he personally hated most due too both of them being orphans.

Nah he’s ignorant. Eddie can’t comprehend Wayne being Batman because he lumped him with the corrupt elite of Gotham
Music cutting out even hits this

As much as I liked the movie, I'm genuinely amazed that NOBODY knew "rat with wings" meant bat despite it being common parlance. It's up there with No Way Home's entire plot starting because Peter fucked up Strange's spell

Bat wasn't the answer to the riddle, The Penguin brings it up during his interrogation

Falcon was the answer

This is actually wildly funny that this degree of detail is put into it

>Gets slammed onto the diner countertop
>”Harder daddy…”
>”The fuck? Let’s go stringbean!”

goddamnit Yea Forums
*unzips pants

That wouldn't explain why coming to hate Batman wouldn't allow him to see they are the same person, if his whole reason for being unable to see that was hating one and loving the other.

Eh… I didn't hate him… and I liked the movie overall… but he just wasn't a strong character, IMO.

He never felt like he really had an identifiable persona to be, IMO. He kind of just seemed like a bunch of movie psychopath tropes bundled into one. But all the tropes didn't feel like they were springing from a central character and motivation.

It's weird that I still felt that, even when they literally spelt out his character and gave us his life story. Yeah, they TOLD us, but I never felt it, y'know?

Not that I would place this as low as Jared Leto Joker, but I had that similar feeling where it's just a guy acting goofy because he's playing a crazy guy, but there's no reason or drive behind it. With Jack Nicholson or something, everything he does seems to go back to that character core of his narcissism and self-fascination. With Ledger, he has a bunch of weird mannerisms (the hyena-like posture, the lip-licking, the sardonic delivery), and they all seem to cohere together so that you know exactly what this guy is about, even if you know nothing about him. Hell, Jim Carrey also seemed to have a central character, everything going back to his identity angst and wanting to supplant and humiliate the idol that rejected him. Campier than I'd like, but he had a character.

But Dano Riddler… I knew everything about him, but I never felt like I knew what he was about, if that makes sense.

I really liked it, Matt Reeves has said over and over that is is the beginnings of these characters. We see a glimpse of riddler proper before third act where he taunts batman for not being as smart as he assumed.

So did Riddler intend to build Batman as a public hero by giving him a chance to stop the bombs? The bomb puzzle wasn't nearly as intricate as the others. Was he doing something like in the Dark Knight where Riddler takes the vengence persona and lets Batman be the heroic aspect of purging the city's evil?

He wanted Batman to figure it out but not tell the cops. In his little delusional fantasy, he thought Batman would have turned himself into Arkham to be safe from the flood and to be with the Riddler to watch "their" scheme unfold. He genuinely thought Batman was his partner in crime.

Solid plan

is he unironically gay for Batman?

>NO NO NO! I DO NOT SUCK DUCKS, I AM STRAIGHT!

Attached: cover3.jpg (1600x900, 176.02K)

At that point Nashton might as well be Toga from Boku no Hero tho

>here's you spergy grll

Attached: Ongezellig.jpg (1199x1200, 169.61K)