Young Justice Phantoms

Next episode in half an hour.

>Odyssey of Death!
>For Rocket, one portal opens and another closes forever.

Attached: FQExxueWYAQPHcz.jpg (2000x3000, 3.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dc.fandom.com/wiki/Promethean_Giants
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rumors are circulating that this could be the episode they bring back Wally. Does anyone know where this is coming from?

It's bullshit from the typical Wally schizos. It's best to ignore them and move on.

Damn, and here I was hoping something interesting might actually happen this season.

I never understand the desire to bring him back to live. He was my second least favorite of the original members (least being M'gann), but he clearly meant a lot to people and his death impacted them. Why do the cheap shit comic books do and revive him instead of actually letting his death mean something?

How is the new episode ? I'm looking forward for Orion showdown against Lor Zor

Attached: Young_Justice_Season_3_Episode_26_0246.jpg (853x480, 46.37K)

uhh so how the fuck do they resolve this all in what is it 4 or 5 episodes?

Also RIP Tomar-Re.

I'm assuming the Zods will be the final threat. Nightwing's arc will focus on him solving Conner's disappearance, but he won't have a character arc. Then again, Zatanna and Rocket didn't truly have their own arcs either.

I'll enjoy that just for the rage from the Batfags.

Rocket kinda sorta had one about accepting that yes her son has issues and she needs to accept and deal with that through Orion but it had to contend with ALLL This other stuff. Zatanna yeah they kinda just dumped "Oh so this was her plan ALL ALONG" at the end.

Really had to hammer home the Orion/autism thing at the end huh?
The plot stuff is interesting with a lead off to the next arc. Though I think it's thoroughly safe to say Jason ain't going to factor in Nightwing's arc. There's already too much to wrap up.

Conner's probably gonna get the W Vs Zod in the end at least yeah. Nightwing is just gonna figure out how the fuck to get him out.

I’m not really hung up on Jason Todd, so that’s fine.

Wait did Lor want to free ONLY his Father or extraction just work one at a time? Because leaving his mom in there would of been pretty shitty.

Anyway Im gonna guess Final Battle will have Lor and General vs Conner and some others, M'gann vs M'comm and they'll probably get some more mooks from Darkseid too.

It was either autism or they were going to make him darkseids daughter that got disowned when she decided she was trans and is also space muslim which is why he wears the helmet.

I'm just starting to get into this show, but I've heard Seasons 3 and 4 are trainwrecks from some. Is this true? Should I just drop it?

I think it can release one prisoner at a time and he prioritized his dad first.

Season 3 is OKAY aside from the like 5 episodes after EPisode 13, Season 3 is up and down per arc but IMO as been mostly strong though around episode 10 or so the animation took a big dip beyond just budget issues, you could see how COVID and shit hurt production.

I hope someone posts a mega

I mean Season 4 is up and down per arc

Apparently putting on the helmet makes your tits 3x the size.

Attached: Good Lord.png (1833x1351, 1.42M)

Nabu is a man of taste.

I loved watching it because it was a trainwreck, every new episode I wanted to see how much worse it could get.

3 kinda sucked a lot, 4 has good moments and some cool world building. The current mini arc is genuinely good imo. I'd maybe just speed watch it, fast forward through what you dont like and it seems interesting just rewind it.

Man I really want M'ganns brother to bite it already. Hate that annoying hypocritical prick.

Match?

I really don't know how they could factor him into this, enough stuff going on already.

Wack

Attached: RIP my nigga tomar.jpg (1819x1406, 224.25K)

Everything DC has to do that cover at some point apparently.

Why is he a hypocrite?
BECAUSE HE IS WHITE?

There's never been a more brutal mogging in YJ

Attached: Mogged.jpg (2393x1351, 223.36K)

They are really desperate if they are giving those rings to bugs

I assume you can only free one at a time, and/or he wanted to get his Dad out to reveal his plans and assist him and not risk his mom who is pregnant with him.

I stopped watching after the Zatanna mini arc, how many episodes did I miss

>whines about White Martians being persecuted
>persecutes people on Apokolips

Does Nabu fondle himself when he's in control of Zee's body?

What do you guys think about Dark Crisis?

Should we Young Justice fans read it?

4 Atlantean Episodes and 4 Space/New gods episodes.

based Zee, it's nice to see her trying to find Conner in time being

Attached: maxresdefault-1-1.jpg (1024x576, 55.63K)

So just like jews

>whines about jews being persecuted
>persecutes Palestinians in Palestine

So far it's fine, about the same quality as the other cosmic events they've done this last decade.
>Should we Young Justice fans read it?
If you're only orientation to DC is YJ probably not I imagine it'd be pretty confusing lacking all the context of who's and what's.
Only right before passing the helmet back to Zatara.

Imagine if the Detective isn't Nightwing at all but Detective Chimp and Nightwing just gets a cameo.

I mean... yeah he's the villain. He's meant to be the extreme of what can happen when someone raised in a shitty society just totally gives in to their anger and hate and becomes even worse than the people they hated.

Based

Attached: DC.png (708x853, 1.12M)

So jews in Palestine?

Turns out Orion was just autistic all along.

Attached: Orion.jpg (2000x1161, 151.43K)

Just like his father

Cheshire still had the hottest moment when she fought red arrow

Being a chair connoisseur is not autism.

Attached: 6f3.png (752x957, 236.4K)

I wonder why the writers picked Flash to be there. He didn't really have any standout character moment.

Even in-universe he's an odd choice. He's not a diplomat, doesn't have a space theme or knows anyone in New Genesis and has been retired for years.

I think they just like Jay and saw "Hey there's a free supporting character slot here" and used him.

Any Blue Beetle kino yet?

It kind of feels like with Bart helping the LSH there was probably some draft where he discovered them and had some kind of talk about using time powers is stupid and dangerous a la flash point, but that got cut pretty early.

NO MORE WOKE
NO MORE WOKE
NO MORE WOKE

Nah, he's a background extra in this season.

I guess, but I feel like that should go to someone on the actual Young Justice team? Like Blue Bettle, Cassie, Troia, Bumblebee or Static. They've done nothing the whole season

peace maker is in this! sign me the fuck up

So uhhh what the fuck was with the giant spitting fire into the sky? was that supposed to be like the remains of one of the old gods or something?

I couldn't bring myself to finish Season 3. It was just a slog to get through.

dc.fandom.com/wiki/Promethean_Giants

>Phantom Girl finally woke up
Thank god

Nabooba

Orion beating the shit out of Lor Zod was really satisfying.