My faevrit pahrt of Fairleh Odd Parents wasn't even the humor...

>My faevrit pahrt of Fairleh Odd Parents wasn't even the humor. It was how wholesome the characters and interactions were. Seriousleh, you could realleh tell that these characters realleh liked each other.
Holy fucking GAY.

Attached: honestly.png (1176x658, 460.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wPRaxcgLClI&ab_channel=OneyNG
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Huh? Timmy parents literally forget his birthday every year.

This is his take on EVERYTHING. Family Guy, Simpsons, Fairly Odd Parents, Rick and Morty.. I swear, if little dude had it his way there'd be a third act 'lesson' in every show.

This guy is detached from reality.
>The Strong Woman episode of South Park has a bad message because... it just does, OK!?

Attached: mgid:arc:content:southpark.intl:0ef9e157-807c-4d06-8ac1-6c37265ed22b.jpg (960x540, 98.96K)

Why you guys are listening to a teenager?

I hate this little fag and his OC like you wouldn’t believe

Hey, Chris. Still missing Veronica?

Attached: veronica.png (515x985, 524.28K)

There’s something so disingenuous and sketchy about him. Like any minute something bad is gonna happen to him.
Oney dodged a bullet if his ex is willing to date LS Mark of of all the other online personalities she can mooch off

>"holy shit butch hartman is such a fucking hack"
>butch hartman actually meets with him in person
>"i love butch hartman"
Many such cases.

>Hack calls another hack a hack
At least Butch actually created something of value

The only grown men who should be reviewing children's cartoons are fathers

You know shit is serious when the little cartoon reviewer nigga crosses his arms while talking about the cartoon.

Is this kid even legal?

He became woke now fuck him

I used to find cartoon reviewers funny and mildly insightful back in middle school, but as an adult I just can't seem to find any youtube videos about animated shows that aren't complete shit or just autistic. I swear this "community" on YouTube got worse, though there are a few rare decent ones here and there.

Attached: 1631506207336.png (516x564, 468.69K)

Ask his (19) girlfriend (26)

Attached: FQRIp9jXMAM6ZRW.jpg (828x1472, 114.68K)

I hate this faggot and his gay accent

LS Mark is basically just a retarded child with anti-taste. He loves shit and hates good things, unironically. Not even as like a contrarian.

>*grooms small irish boys in your path*

Cosmodore tried to fuck him when he was like 16 after they met up for a concert.

This was prior to Cosmodore coming out as a pedo.

That's all I really know about his love life.

Holy shit, his asshole must be the holy grail for pedos

my favorite part of fairly odd parents was all the times the characters creampied in their own buttholes

Fairly Odd Parents was always shit. Couldn't stand it as a kid. The only good things to come out of it are Trixie Tang and their Speed Racer parody.

he's bordering on the mentally retarded

>26
I could've swore she was like 30.

The true definition of a hipster.

>He loves shit and hates good things
I was about to rebuke you, but
>Uses Sonic Mania music in every damn video
Yup.

Yet ls mark still has his oc on one of his YouTube video thumbnail

>plays game for literally 5 minutes
>dies once
>shits on it in a video and constantly pulls out the "It's just my opinion don't hate"
Popgoes wasn't even fucking good yet he literally did not give it a chance

I can't believe Chris got cucked by him LOL

I fucking hated Fairly Odd Parents as a kid, every joke was just some character yelling wacky random shit at the top of their lungs.

>sucks off Spongebob and Fairly Odd Parents nonstop
>gets filtered by Snow White
LS Mark is the dictionary definition of a tasteless zoomer

It's funny how the FYAT cartoon that Chris made over a decade ago has come to pass in his own real life.

youtube.com/watch?v=wPRaxcgLClI&ab_channel=OneyNG

Attached: 2ab970bd8586b047be4bd599ca67f3659318995d4d8c8d3bd8db5730b54b88a8.jpg (750x750, 63.98K)

The only things I know about LS Mark is he did that review of every episode of Simpsons and Family Guy. Unironically enjoyed Brian from FG.. or at least his old version.

Big sonic simp, likes basic ass shit like Spongebob and Fairly Odd Parents.

Haven't seen him shitting on anything good but I haven't seen many of his videos desu.

It was weird, they danced around wither or not Cosmodore and/or LS Mark was gay or possibly bisexual.. but never confirmed it, it was never denied either tho.

It seemed serious enough both considered it, but I guess didn't go all the way for reasons. Still, Cosmodore is a creep for trying to groom kids obviously.

Nah Chris got cucked by Ricepirate and Swain, they just pumped and dumped so she had to find another Irish retard to put up with her

Wait so oney ex is now dating LS Mark? Jesus someone has a thing for Autistic Micks

Yeah I hated it as well. Thought the humour was really obnoxious and I hated how every episode reused the same joke all over the time.

I’m pretty sure Yea Forums only likes it for its Waifus

>Why you guys are listening
Fuck off, ESL

Attached: file.png (853x480, 516.45K)

So worrisome

>groomers bad!
>discuss childs sex life

He's talking about Timmy and the fries relationship

Did he change the title of his sonic 2 video? Swear it was something different and people were taking it at face value and he had the biggest fucking cry because people didn't watch his video because of it so much he made another video.

What the fuck is he talking about? This show is just characters streaming over eachother and making pop culture references.

I hate all youtubers with gay cartoon avatars.

I'm cool with transexuals but even I know the competitive sports stuff is a fucking joke. Here's how you solve it:

- Make a third intersex division
- All the transexuals who were born male do much, much better than all the transexuals who were born female within ths division
- They can't pretend anymore, biological males go back to male divisions and biological females go back to female divisions, and the intersex division is cancelled.

My dick moved when I read the ages.

>I hated how every episode reused the same joke all over the time.
It's called a running gag

Attached: gags.png (1005x509, 104.87K)

What a slut

I know what running gag is, still doesn’t make it anymore funnier

Imagine making a critical analysis video on South Park as if you're a big lontime fan of the show and criticising the episode for using exaggerated examples

I don't really watch commentary unless they do other stuff I like. I liked Antoons cartoons and videis so I was interested when he dropped his drama doc part 2 that shat on pretty much everyone I thought was faggy. I like listening to some Turkey Tom stuff but mainly he's the same.

Pan is the only one who I can still tolerate or even appreciate

What did this guy do to start being shilled here 24/7? Did he talk about something super popular that got a lot of children's attention on this board? I barley saw any threads about him for years but I've seen one or two every time I come here.

It's extremely hard to find ones that have a passable voice and don't do some weird quirky annoying shit in their script/video. Mark does that "what's this?" i hear you ask? Don't worry your pretty little head" shit too. Some of his videos are ok but that's all they are. The community does almost all the same obnoxious shit.

>that comment that was a basic shitpost of "touch grass" made him post a video of him dancing with his girlfriend
He's really thin-skinned but at his age it's not a big deal. A video about how faggy Sonic fans are about the new movie is warranted though (that puppet arlo youtube guy also had to do the same thing because of people hating him for criticizing the movie)

Now if the roles were reversed, everyone would call him a groomer

Toontariq is good too

Fr fr no cap

mr. enter isn't too bad.

>complains about cartoons where the characters don't really matter outside of jokes.

Nobody wants to watch an autistic fuck who makes tvtropes users look like functioning people.