Is he the most important modern Right-Wing thinker?

Is he the most important modern Right-Wing thinker?

Attached: 354353.png (640x480, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://ad-store.sgp1.digitaloceanspaces.com/LUA/Documents/National%20Anarchist%20Manifesto.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjynoGl1_zhAhVnUN8KHQ4jA40QFjADegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw1gSQ7TnMaelud6FmCEuErj&cshid=1556794472432
vastabrupt.com/2018/08/15/ideology-intelligence-and-capital-nick-land/
youtube.com/watch?v=UDMVYNX9xPw&t=2h56m42s
youtube.com/watch?v=OP_Z4_xJFcg
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-truth-about-primitive-life-a-critique-of-anarchoprimitivism
unqualified-reservations.org/2010/11/robespierre/
lacan.com/zizrobes.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>important
>modern
>right wing

Attached: tenor.gif (294x270, 2.46M)

YES

SO FUCKING BASED!!!

WALMART ARISTOCRACY RISE UP!

my acrid-smelling farts hold more academic value than any "book" that hack has ever written throughout is career

I'm right wing in attitude, but since I abandoned libertarianism I just cannot bring myself to be a shill for Capitalism ever again. Land is based but Moldbug, while he says some interesting things, just doesn't do it for me. Shame because NRx is a really interesting new vision. I wonder what a more anti-capitalist post right might look like.

>I wonder what a more anti-capitalist post right might look like.
highly recommend you give this a read

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://ad-store.sgp1.digitaloceanspaces.com/LUA/Documents/National%20Anarchist%20Manifesto.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjynoGl1_zhAhVnUN8KHQ4jA40QFjADegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw1gSQ7TnMaelud6FmCEuErj&cshid=1556794472432

SWPL Brahmins spotted.

Stuff about the cathedral is pretty interesting. Not sure if I'm convinced by his solution though. Patchwork didn't do much for me and I haven't found much about Neo-cameralism that has convinced me how it would work.

Ironically Moldbugman himself is a SWPL, which he's aware of. It's funny that the two people at the foundation of NRx are essentially reverse leftists.

>my acrid-smelling farts hold more academic value
He would probably agree.

Yeah, I'm with you there. When will the mainstream right finally realize that capitalism undermines tradition and family life.

brainlet

>Believes the right was ever about protecting family and tradition
lol it's been about protecting aristocracy from day one you dipshit.

well most alternate visions of society are almost always generated by renegade members of the ruling class, almost never from actual plebs or true outsiders

Then who wants to protect family and tradition?

moldbug is not a trad, just a pragmatic lolbertarian

That's not entirely true. Besides if his vision was realized you could have a patch which is fully trad, just like you could have one that is fully degenerate.

I've never read Moldbug, but if he's a libertarian I will be sure to avoid him. I was just agreeing that I'd like to see an anti-capitalist right movement.

Pretty much every one, right wing politicians only use it for herd manipulation.

He's not. He devotes more or less a whole chapter to critiquing libertarians. Don't listen to oversimplified descriptions of his views.

Attached: 243EACE300000578-2885308-image-a-35_1419374854246.jpg (632x629, 88K)

there are some distributists but it's not really a well developed ideology, the Mondragon coop that some commies like Richard Wolff present as their victory was actually a distributist project

he may not be a straightforward libertarian, but it's obvious that he hopes for a relatively liberatarian society (at least economically) to flourish below the authoritarianism of a reactionary leader

To be fair politicians use tradition as a bogeyman also. In any case as a right-winger I'm starting to realize that what we see as the left is basically Liberalism. True leftists tend to agree with us.

It's quite ironic.

Attached: 1556085870754.jpg (694x791, 48K)

>t.

Attached: 1554758161634.jpg (858x821, 359K)

Not at all. He wants to have states with all kinds of ideologies. He doesn't present almost any libertarian views nor argue for them. The only thing that you could call libertarian about his views is that he wants the government responsible to stockholders, not voters. That's IT.

Attached: spengler_civilization_chart.png (800x1132, 198K)

Why are angl*s so repulsive? Physically and intellectually

I'll be the leader :)

He's a jew.

Attached: 1556787994627.jpg (635x634, 106K)

>He wants to have states with all kinds of ideologies
that's just state consumerism, clearly a liberatarian point of view

>Yarvin
>Anglo
Also England at its peak was the greatest country of all time.

>Nick Land: Okay, that’s great. That’s really… This has been great fun, Justin. Best of luck. I would even go as far as “best of luck” with your communist blockchain, as long as you’re not looking for an investment.

No that's not at all clear. Besides if he expressed one libertarian view would that make him a libertarian? Nah.

Did he actually say this? Also,
>Justin
Justin Murphy?

>government responsible to stockholders, not voters
Stockholders can't vote now?

yes
vastabrupt.com/2018/08/15/ideology-intelligence-and-capital-nick-land/
youtube.com/watch?v=UDMVYNX9xPw&t=2h56m42s - at 2:56:42

it was a nice interview, but a bit long to listen to it

He did. Land behaves like an awful clueless boomer on Twitter, it's great.

Attached: 1556787158237.png (240x221, 77K)

his worldview clearly comes from libertarianism the same way he argues progressivism is just late-stage protestantism

Well you're right. But you know what I mean.

Attached: 1529022722933.jpg (2000x3000, 338K)

lmao
How does a communist blockchain work?

at last you truly see:
Nazbol will win.

who knows, something like this i guess
youtube.com/watch?v=OP_Z4_xJFcg

I like Striker.

Iktf, I was a hard left (green)anarchist before I started reading Peirce and some of the saner primitivists. I pretty much became a radical centerist when I better understood the sentiment right wingers are coming from, which I share, but I certainly don't manifest those sentiments in the same way.
I think right wing arguments against equality and tolerance serve the powers that be and the status quo, contrary to defending the natural order as they purport. I think the left wing understanding of equality is ungrounded and typically a little shallow, especially when it comes to positive liberty. For me it became clear pretty quickly that the left wasn't sufficient and the right was unacceptable. After all, everyone just wants to live good. We should it in good faith that all us people are in this together for that reason. The only chance we have to end this shitshow is to respect and tolerate each other, without compromising our search for the truth. We are all part of the same community.

I think people and groups are fundamentally unequal and sometimes they're just incompatible, but that literally anything is better than the status quo. The Chinese were right to put merchants dead last in the societal hierarchy and we're ruled by fucking merchants.

I'll go along with leftist (real leftist, not liberal) experimentation if it'll get us out of liberal clown world.

>I'll go along with leftist (real leftist, not liberal) experimentation if it'll get us out of liberal clown world.
i think true leftists are fucked, they have been hacked by liberalism and there's nothing in their ideology that will protect them from being taken over by corporate trannies as soon as they are minimally successful in any field. See how many DSA groups and leftist events have been destroyed by liberal trannies without them being able to do anything

I think you know . . .

Attached: 97B9306D-7F53-488E-A832-F95D568F0079.jpg (320x310, 30K)

>I think people and groups are fundamentally unequal
They are only unequal according to the value that the system assigns them .
You take normal human variance that should be celebrated and respected, and make value judgements based on the status quo. Yes everyone is different, and that's good. Being better at the status quo doesn't make someone a better person. Groups of humans vary less from each other than individual humans in a group vary between each other. Just as we accept and tolerate in-group differences, we should accept and tolerate group differences. Regardless of our differences, we should enjoy equal status and acceptance.
>See how many DSA groups and leftist events have been destroyed by liberal trannies without them being able to do anything
Transgender people are a case in point. If you look at anthropology you will notice that yes, we have sex differences that gender is based on. The way that those gender roles are expressed vary wildly between cultures and between individuals. I think it's funny that Nazi's use the Hebrew status-quo of our societies gender roles to discriminate against people that don't conform to the Hebrew standard, which is pretty far from the human norm.
If the natural variance in the gender expression of cultures and individuals was accepted and tolerated, I don't think gender dysphoria would be a thing to begin with. If you look at primitive people living a hunter gather life style (the life style humans evolved for and what our biology reduces to) or civilized families for that matter. You will see that people enjoy equal status and acceptance regardless of their deviation from the norm.
Transgender people are produced by the same intolerant culture that people who discriminate against them champion. It's a non-issue in a sane world.

Unfortunately so.
>you're a Nazi but Christianity is Jewish checkmate
I'm not Christian.
>primitive people are ahierarchical maaan
Yes. Unfortunately I consider barbarism to be a failure state. Even if you don't, which is fair, primitivists who think that HRT and genital prosthesis are going to be possible after the collapse are silly.

>If you look at primitive people living a hunter gather life style (the life style humans evolved for and what our biology reduces to) or civilized families for that matter. You will see that people enjoy equal status and acceptance regardless of their deviation from the norm.
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-truth-about-primitive-life-a-critique-of-anarchoprimitivism

I wasn't calling you a Nazi or a Christian.
I was pointing out that old testament gender roles(which our current western gender roles are undeniably based on) are no more representative of human biology than the biblical Creation story.
>Unfortunately I consider barbarism to be a failure state.
This is simple chauvinism. Hunter gathers are very gentle. No organized war, no coerced labour, very little impact on their home, full positive liberty, and a rich spiritual life full of art and play. Of course they can be barbarous, but that's primarily an affliction of horticulturists.
Regardless of what you think about "barbarians", that's not my point. I'm pointing to our evolutionary biology, that is the kind of lifestyle our genes are adapted for. I'm pointing to the hypocrisy of reducing gender to biology outside of it's evolutionary context, try to look at this like a scientist.
>primitivists who think that HRT and genital prosthesis are going to be possible after the collapse are silly.
Again you are completely missing my point or are being pigheaded. What I am saying is transgender people wouldn't even exist in such a case. Gender dysphoria wouldn't be a problem that people feel like they need to treat.
And if we collapse, primitivism fails. You are misinterpreting primitivism as wishing to return to the past, that's far from the truth.

This isn't new to me or relevant to my point.

I in general agree with Neoreaction’s sentiment but I disagree with their hopes and some predictions.
I’m fully a right-accelerationist but I cannot possibly see a neo-feudalism arise and while it may be more efficient to have city states it really most likely won’t happen.
The most likely future is that the state using technology slowly strengthens its control and crafts simulacra at an even more extreme totalitarian level thus causing the next few generations which have become even more vulnerable to propaganda to pretty much be bound utterly to the state’s control.

I fully believe the adulthood of capitalism in which automation and some form of AI Will super charge it, I however do not believe the elite or corporate powers would be weakened because of their great power already thus causing the solidification of their loop with government thus a perpetual corporate-state class that slowly melds into a single body. No matter if the right wing or left wing wins the elections, the social control increases and propaganda on youth increases. I do not believe this will resolve in a feudalism or any type of common man’s rights, but it will resolve into a state likely where the vast majority of people are purposeless and thus are fed on basics of welfare’s and other such pleasures and this might even be luxurious, this totality of control most likely would be incredibly enjoyable.

I also fully believe that once society is utterly enslaved to the ruling class they’ll more or less leave go of the bonds of pleasing the common man’s political sensibilities and more or less seek only stability and efficiency options. In which case I see transhumanism and eugenics as a inevitability with the humans without it being out performed and shamed culturally.

This ultra totalitarian technocratic state with some vestiges of an eidetic Class, a decent chunk of a rich ruling class and a complete melting of corporate and political power are to me the logical conclusions and the Good end. This would maximize human longevity, science, reduce suffering and so on.

The left and right wing establishment both move towards this, and without their knowledge so do the progressives and far right. Only the primitivists and actual anarchists will really have any chance at oppositions, but politically they’ve already lost.

Revolution is also impossible against the United States unless Balkanization occurs and even then its unlikely the same wealthy power won’t just again prop up another puppet.

This is best for humanity.

>or relevant to my point
but it is

I mean, yea it sort of is. I could respond and clarify my position, but I've been sitting on the toilet long enough. Just know that I am using the misrepresentation of primitive life as all fun and games as an axiom. The core of my argument is about positive liberties in a pragmatic communitarian context. I almost regret using anthropology as an example, it seems to have really detracted from my point. We need to love each other, and sacrifice our prejudice for the truth and for the other if we want to live good.

>I am
Am not*

>most important modern Right-Wing thinker?
unironically, pic related.
she's one of the reasons we're in the situation we're in.

Attached: ann coulter speed fisting.jpg (550x920, 199K)

>I just cannot bring myself to be a shill for Capitalism ever again
>Land is based

Attached: GABIDULL IZ ZENDIEND.jpg (171x266, 17K)

unqualified-reservations.org/2010/11/robespierre/

Attached: tenor.gif (220x196, 23K)

Cute!

It's funny how the tone of NRx writings can be quite edgy, but all the principal people involved are not at all. Basically a posse of nerdy middle-aged dads (not a criticism)

Attached: 1554735994483.jpg (619x572, 98K)

Unironically Otto Strasser

>the virgin neoreactionary
>the chad lacanian-marxist
lacan.com/zizrobes.htm

Attached: 71JmWZ0yJ8L.jpg (1432x2267, 153K)

I also view transhumanism as inevitable but the world actually does seem to be balkanizing a bit. 1945 the UN had ~50 members, which has nearly quadrupled today.
Deterritorialization intensifies, eroding linguistic and ethnic distinctions by shrinking travel distance. The old world still has many ethnic lines it could still balkanize along and if things keep going as they are they probably will, but these borders are also disappearing so maybe not. Separatism seems unthinkable in the new world but if exit opportunities like white flight are pursued while the democratic system collapses, the defensive stance of shotgun wielding porch sitters might be relevant for once.
It's not entirely clear to be how NRx and right accelerationism pieces together exactly to me but something is there.

Generative anthropology theorists are the only hope of the right

>deterritorialization
what the fuck does that mean?

>academic value

Attached: 4Chan_Meme_Pepe_Disgusted01 - RENAME BEFORE POSTING.jpg (596x415, 39K)

LIke deracination, but more French

Niggas being alienated from land culture and so on. Being divided from their territory’s identity.

Even so, the linchpin of the USA still remains, and even if Balkanization occurs I still don’t see much massive change globally. I am a right-accelerationist I just don’t believe in their dream of such small scale governments.

Wouldn’t you agree that the government control of culture is only expanding? That propaganda is infecting kids younger and younger?

Soon it’ll reach a breaking point where I believe the majority of people will let the state basically do anything it desires and no public outrage will happen anywhere really.

I think the future is a dictator and council with a mask of democracy who’s married corporate and political power, who manipulate all media including the internet, and they would have a fully automated economy with most people useless but surviving as a lower class group of non-essentials which will eventually liquidate naturally.

Probably, just because he's read enough to get people to think outside of Conservatism.

So basically cathedral control upgrades with capitalism. In Nick Land's words, "deregulation and the state arms-race eachother into cyberspace". I think Urbit addresses some of those problems too.
I'm tempted to say optimistically that the internet undermines state control and will never be wholly regulated. It might all depend on who wins the arms race. I don't hate stuff like social credit but want it in the hands of Singapore, not China.
At the moment at least I don't think government control of culture is expanding. It's easier to control culture with Maoist tactics than with media censorship. I think the future you envision is basically already here. Can't forget most people are borderline tech illiterate too, not exactly very many budding cyberguerillas.
Still, I think when things get bad enough replacement systems will spring up out of necessity, and democracy has an unstoppable deathspiral.

Attached: nick_land_anime.jpg (622x319, 165K)