Yea Forums is a divine place that touches an innate and deep human interaction on a global scale...

Yea Forums is a divine place that touches an innate and deep human interaction on a global scale. One that is so sincerely, unapologetically human. You can say literally anything you want with zero consequences. We are a certain whisper that is in all of us. I've been here 12 years now and haven't even thought about how novel it is that Yea Forums hasn't changed, the human id has.

We are the public bathroom wall of the human soul.

Attached: 1503700471659.jpg (518x768, 77K)

Come here. I wanna hug you.

Attached: IMG_1273.jpg (716x516, 236K)

That’s how I’ve always viewed it.

This place is a shithole, but it’s a shithole were any value can be spoken. Of course, there’s a problem with a hivemind mentality, made worse by /pol/ cross boarders, but at least no opinion is outright forbidden.

This site has soul— No wonder it’s shaking the political landscape when every other place is so sanitised.

The first few years, being on Yea Forums felt edgy. Then i wanted to get away. Now i have finally understood the untouched beauty of it. There is and never has been a place that can even competed for the glory it holds for human expression and conversation.
Bless Yea Forums for completely overriding social consequences and giving people the opportunity to contemplate even their most dark and obscure thoughts with people interested in doing just that with them.

I find it quiet fascinating to observe how the general consensus on various topics changes across boards like waves washing over them. Ad it seems like every new wave is a bit more educated than the last one. It‘s like Yea Forums is learning like a living organism and that is absolutely stunning to see. It‘s like watching humans evolve in real time. I can‘t get enough of it.

Don't forget: you're here forever.

You can live Yea Forums, but Yea Forums never leaves you...

I used to think this but I just want to leave now.

Attached: 1532001873332.jpg (675x601, 63K)

Yea Forums is genuinely what made me egalitarian and love humanity in general. Race, gender, class and all other divisions become irrelevant and everyone is free to forge any opinion they choose, which leads to actually thoughtful discussion where even commonly accepted beliefs in society are questioned.

Ironic how a supposedly close-minded, misogynistic and racist site actually made me more open-minded and considerate towards people no matter their race, gender or creed. This is because I was actually forced to ask basic Socratic questions about values society had conditioned in me since birth and actually develop a firm foundation for my beliefs.

I love you all and glad you all exist. You’re a beautifully dysfunctional second family to me.

Post more train meme

Attached: trainold.png (1080x1526, 271K)

I'm new to Yea Forums, what advices do you have for me? :3
>inb4 lurk moar

>Do it for her
I will user, I will.

>You can say literally anything you want with zero consequences.

i dare you to post a fucking bomb threat right now you fucking pedophile faggot

«FOURCHAN» —CORRECCIÓN: «FOURCHANNEL»— ES, Y SERÁ, ORGULLOSA PRENDA MÍA DE MUNDANA SUBLIMIDAD.

Attached: FOURCHANNEL CLOVER PINBROOCH.jpg (2448x3264, 1.42M)

lauere mehr

much love user

Attached: 2 0 5 5 · COMPLETO.jpg (724x7228, 739K)

I still get the magical vibes of the first time, from time to time; it's making my leave a bit difficult but soon™
I'm sure...

Attached: IMG-20190429-WA0003.jpg (400x333, 17K)

I‘m talking about thoughts that would be social suicide, not physical suicide.

I cry oMg can we get uhhh 87 RTs and 101 upboats ??

absolute cringe. with posts like these, it's blatantly apparent that you've never really been a part of Yea Forums, just outsiders peeking in

Yeah this is a beautiful painting and all, but I got out of this thread and bloody hell, I can't stand all the reddit cringe

It was the same for me but I'd leave out the egalitarianism. Just love to all and may we meet again!

newfag

shed a tear

85% of Yea Forums is white males and the other 10% is asian males, faggot

also, g-o b-a-c-k to reddit

psyops commie jew abandon thread

Advices is not a proper word ESL newtard

So, what‘s the other 5%? Thought we can‘t into math, huh?

>You can say literally anything you want with zero consequences
There is no such thing as no consequence. Also, everyone here is blacklisted from high level state employment

my brother

implying anyone in here is even able to get employment in McDonalds

love ya
kill yourselves

Attached: we love you.jpg (1920x1080, 499K)

I’ve been very fortunate and I know others here are too

The chances of me being on some kind of watchlist for simply posting here are probably high, but the way I see it 90% of potential employers will never know. I only see this being an issue if I apply for secret service jobs, and even then that kind of employment sounds soul crushing.

I love you all.

Moments like this thread and especially HARMONY have let me truely love my fellow man for the first time in my life. Because of Yea Forums I am able to sympathize with and be kind to anybody. I've made new IRL friends and escaped that feeling of emptiness and mediocrity.

I always hear stories of how Yea Forums stunted people's growth, but has this really happened to anybody? I have only grown from my time here and I can't imagine who I would be if I hadn't visited.

>Now i have finally understood the untouched beauty of it.
WAT
WAT
WAT

Yea Forums is a corpse propped up by /pol/. Yea Forums is long gone, social media and easy access internet killed it.

I think the strength of this site is that people here feel much more “real”. The NPC meme has some merit, since I always felt as a kid that it seemed as though everyone else is was parroting opinions from a script without understanding what they’re actually saying. Any deviation from this is met with ridicule. Then you go on Yea Forums I find people actually challenging these “objective” social truths and it forces you to become skeptical and to revaluate your entire world view.

How that resulted in my loving humanity more is because:
A. The “realness” of people here makes them relatable.
B. Being skeptical of everything makes you appreciate smaller acts of kindness from people more.

This place has it’s own hivemind problems, as I’ve said, but I feel if that was addressed, then this place is fertile ground for positive, world changing developments. /pol/ proved that this site can have sway in irl politics, so I think something groundbreaking could happen if that influence was channeled help unite all of humanity in mutual respect and love without the insincere virtue signaling we get in “progressive” groups now.

Perhaps I’m naive, but this place has given me so much hope for humanity.

I can guarantee you've never browsed Yea Forums

/pol/ is full of brown people though.

You sound like a faggot but I agree with you in a less faggoty way

>working

At first glance this post is retarded, incredibly so, but look a little deeper and you will see something that someone has carefully planned out, giggling all the while.
in fact its painstakingly obvious the more that the post was designed to toy with others, the opening paragraph of the post talks of how the people of this site are more real than others, how as a child the others around him seemed more like parrots, speaking from a script, how those that stray are derided and how 4channele challenges these viewers.
Yet the post is but another link in a chain of posts agreeing to each other, others are called parrots and npcs while the user rattles off his justification in a list, the formula being robotic in a way that could only be calculated, their deviation from actual discussion is met with ridicule and to top it all off despite lauding the site for being filled with real people the op is simply a persona. Bravo.
I enjoyed your blog. Upvoted.

That was the post i meant to link to. is retarded but its at least acceptable. Pretty embarrassing if ill be honest.

Faggot thread.

based

This is the kind of cringe thread we only read on Yea Forums for some reason

>Ad it seems like every new wave is a bit more educated than the last one.
I started visiting Yea Forums six or seven years ago. It doesn't seem even slightly better than back than. What positive changes have you observed?

thats pretty reddit bro. the phonetics of white people stop most of the discussions

>phonetics of white people stop most of the discussions
Do you even know what phonetics are, you literal lump of cancer?

Attached: 1547336645458.jpg (680x695, 34K)

I've been a /sci/ shitposter since 2008, and all through my Masters, PhD, job, my /fit/ phases, Yea Forums, Yea Forums and then /biz/ and occational /pol/, I've always held that position. Yea Forums is one of the few relevant bigger sites of the internet. The other one being Wikipedia and youtube. Stuff like news pages and commertial services are merely the old hegemony transfered to another medium, but Yea Forums is something of value.

Attached: Trotsky.jpg (481x481, 16K)

post the libertarian one, where the coercive bastards are violating property rights

Attached: 443758867924.gif (450x312, 446K)

Shut up retard

How can you have been here since 2008 and still hold that position? Is Yea Forums some sort of tiny island of old Yea Forums that still exists?

Attached: 2018 Timeline.png (1352x693, 229K)

quit following me

take off those rose tinted glasses bud. Yea Forums has always been dumb as fuck and maintains that authenticity

>take off those rose tinted glasses bud. Yea Forums has always been dumb as fuck
Even if I agree with you on the first part which I don't....

>maintains that authenticity
...this has to be the most laughable thing I've seen in a while on Yea Forums. Yea Forums became just as fake as the rest of the internet has become over the past 6-7 years.

This will be the ultimate shitpost

I find it infinitely fascinating how much Yea Forums has leaked into pop culture. To the point where I see brands posting about feels and even the biggest normies posting some variants of memes that once were cradled here.

I totally concur that Yea Forums has made me a wiser, more balanced and informed person. It has challenged my assumptions, got me to deeply ponder my true motivations. This site is an education in itself. I'm astonished by whatever hidden chemistry makes this baby purr.

Hey shut the fuck up you dont need to make us sentimental ya cheeky little shit

Oh, so you're schizophrenic too, in addition to having dumb fucking opinions.

Niggers

This is why Butterfly needs to hurry up and save my number! :3

>Yea Forums hasn't changed

Imagine actually believing this