Owl House

What’s their dynamic?

Attached: 72501653-AAA6-447B-9FD6-B373A8B38A4D.jpg (768x432, 124.16K)

Boring

Luz's outgoing personality and general lack of filter helps Amity come out of her shell and act more like herself. And Amity's determined and protective nature gives Luz some stability in the fucking-weird fantasy world she's found herself in.

>And Amity's determined and protective nature gives Luz some stability in the fucking-weird fantasy world she's found herself in.
I don't think that fits when she has 3 other characters who also fill that role.

Being raped!

Attached: luz dance[sound=files.catbox.moe%2Fljufim.mp3].gif (1200x1265, 2.84M)

forced and overexposed

Two dorks into opposite specturms of self-awareness but bound by the same interests. One is very grounded to the point of repressing herself at times and the other could keep talking for a whole week about her favorite moment in a story she made up. Both cover each other's weakness when one is facing adversity. But honestly, Amitiy is who is putting the most weight in it lately.

Boring conflict-free wish fulfillment.
>b-but they had a momentary spat due to lack of communication
The definition of forced conflict. Lumity is the most dull, uninteresting relationship put to paper in recent memory. It exists to make twitter users feel #seen and #validated about their heckin canon ship who do nothing but talk about how cute and sweet and wonderful they are.

>Nooooooo! I need forced drama and love triangles!
Fuck off, Starcuck.

What are you talking about?

Are we using this thread then

Honestly if the boiling isleas was a setting where characters are casually raped and other horrible shit happens on a daily basis the show would be much better.

no

I believe

Attached: 1651637890418.jpg (3264x2160, 443.41K)

wanting to explore your other-species gf's anatomy

Attached: 567832456789.png (1412x1101, 1.15M)

>Luz some stability in the fucking-weird fantasy world she's found herself in.

See that doesn't work as Luz has been very open to the Boiling Isles to the point of being wreckless. Fuck things tend to bend to her will more times than not.

>bound by the same interests

A book series that is canonical a very poor one and they are the only two intrested in it for some reason. Still don't get why Amity would ready them.

not relatable to the average Yea Forums user

Attached: 1415930083881.png (448x332, 151.97K)

Not them but from what I've seen on Yea Forums it seems like people want "the old bickering married couple" from day one for any same sex relationship.

She mentioned once she rooted for one of the characters, the power fantasy trip, i guess. Let's convey Amity's raising is fucked up. Her dad is an autistic workaholic and her mom is some messed up tiger mom that tries to use her daughter as a stepping stone for a juicy goverment contract and as a trophy to show off, while neglecting her other two siblings and creating a competitive predatory nature over her younger sister.

>beware of beast
>grom tree has cage around it
>Luz said she might have been jelous when Amity was having daddy issues
>eda said strong feelings can manifest in someone's mind

inside Luz mindscape is a part of Luz that resents and is jelous of the perfect stacy Amimity who is like all the girls that use to make fun of her

I would have more respect if they did this but I cant see them being brave enough

Attached: tumblr_c6d704c92300512462ec3f6b1c3a2fcb_2ebc961c_1280.jpg (931x718, 75.31K)

being a bad show I guess

>nside Luz mindscape is a part of Luz that resents and is jelous of the perfect stacy Amimity
There's been nothing to suggest this. Luz MAYBE being jealous of Amity having a dad doesn't mean she's jealous of Amity as a whole. Besides that there's no real reason for Luz to be jealous of Amity.

The books being for kids and not even good books is irrelevant. Amity liked them because kids just like things sometimes, even if they aren't good.

I don't care. I did, but not anymore. Reaching Out was good, though.

>There's been nothing to suggest this.

you beside the constant sub plot of Luz not talking to Amity about her problems? its obvious there's a part of herself she is afraid to Amity

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 77.44K)

That's called afraid of being a burden, not jealousy.

More thank being jealous, she might have a beast of self loathing for messing up things for everyone involved with her and still being this annoying weird loser that needs support all the time.
Grom actually seems like a key detonant sucess for this phenomenom. She experimented both the shame of failing in a task she preached hard to be ready to handle, forcing others to save her, and her inability to be honest with others, when she couldn't talk with her mother about the camp.

>basal form of mammal
>it's a marsupial
Factually incorrect.

hunter

>keep out! beware of beast
i wonder who/what the beast is? it has to be something actually monstrous considering the claw marks

Attached: 1649968440445.png (3496x4961, 316.35K)

>Gus episode
Will we get more cute Lumity to overshadow his boring bitch ass again?

fuck yoy

es muerto

Attached: 1628394803883.png (1280x720, 549.36K)

The TOH cancellation is shaping up to be the biggest injustice committed against animation since the turn of the century

Attached: 8781.jpg (700x468, 57.83K)

No, we're gonna get Willow & Amity finally patching things over.
Or the reveal of the mind control plot that the end title cards were hinting at.

Or as the Emperor calls him Disposable Brother #347

Owl laying face first in dirt mind

Any bets on what the cold opening of next ep. will be about?

Attached: 1648880461003.jpg (1425x1125, 149.32K)

Suddenly a giant castle appears floating in the sky, Andrias has invaded the Boiling Isles!

hunter

Kangaroos have three vaginas?!

Marcy, get off Yea Forums.

>sometimes it is nice to be reminded that you doesn't need to be an ancient powerful witch to make something special

Attached: 3efe33fg.jpg (1280x720, 62.79K)

Dana brought it up to herself by acting like an angst autist. Should've fermented the concept more and try elsewhere if she wasn't willing to make amends with what the mouse brought up to her (which wasn't imposible). Albeit i have the strong suspect that she wouldn't have shined with a less tigh rope and would've let her edgyness overshadow the characters.

Attached: imagine.png (300x284, 30.38K)

shit taste. make better posts next time

Attached: gus.jpg (540x270, 29.84K)

What are your honest thoughts on Emperor Belos?

metatheria is more basal than eutheria

Classy and goof.

think he meant the koala, chief

Not Lumishit, but the B-plot will overshadow him, yes. Hunter may be able to save his A. if it's not only Flapjack, but get ready for some Huntlow teases.

Need a Caleb or Belos edit of this.

yeah my bad, but did you know echidnas have 4 cock tips

NO FUCK YOU DON'T DELETE YOUR FUCK UP
OWN IT FAG

it is gone
it is over
shhhh

New comic.

Attached: 1e1e1f2ef23f234g4h45.jpg (873x3255, 746.03K)

Attached: 242213605_822452138425101_5999488091335460257_n.jpg (1080x1195, 192.23K)

lol I love it

>blue diamond
is gus going to use hunter's galdorstone heart somehow? or is someone going to try and rip it out of him?

Attached: promo.png (586x600, 96.99K)

Cute

Attached: 0B1465F8-3A0D-4D63-AB71-C99D3EE0118C.png (1200x840, 1.25M)

The pandemic and the slow transition to streaming are to blame, just bad luck timing

>bandaged heart
Post >yfw Gunter shipping

You're delusional if you think it wasn't because they made Luz bi and Amity lesbo.

your post has a lot of implications I am unaware of. do the writers actually post hints in their tweets? how do we know hunter has a galderstone as a heart specifically if we've only seen it as one ingredient of many? actually i've even heard hunter may not have one since he's magicless.

Gunter bros, how are you feeling?

Attached: Gunter.jpg (1280x1437, 155.45K)

Makes me think of that 'good cat/naughty cat of the week' picture
>Nice human of the week: Caleb
>cuddled nicely
>Naughty human of the week: Philip
>bit my ass

Yeah the emojis they use are often hints.

I wish Amity having fangs was actually something they left in the show

Attached: A3E0D278-3A91-48FC-A524-1C712E41B362.jpg (177x291, 29.27K)

That's great, I love it.

i want to see caleb wittebane and his tragic, preventable death animated so badly bros

Attached: caleb.jpg (768x1024, 99.08K)

edaxluz bro, where's my fic

Attached: file.png (680x680, 168.51K)

He's magicless because he's not a real witch and has no bile to channel magic. Galdorstones make magic stronger, but they've never been said to create it.

Calling it now, Gus will use his illusion magic to save Amity, Willow and Hunter at the cost of him being captured