We're days away from losing Amphibia AND Owl House

We're days away from losing Amphibia AND Owl House.

As someone who's never seen the show, how are the Molly McGee chads feeling right now?

Attached: meme.jpg (680x609, 292.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/folder/YOJSXJAY#_zk3ARUKrIRL7iEGrNzl_g
youtube.com/watch?v=M98TlpBq6o0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Obviously. Because God knows they wouldn't want MORE money.

Wasn't their revenue down last quarter.

Empty. There is no lore to get hyped or speculative about.

Good. Fuck you.

It's very generic and predictable.

>AND Owl House
Still got a 3rd season left, tard.

No. We have three Disney Plus specials.

It's not airing on cable TV? It's still called season 3.

everyone who discusses cartoons are leaving disney channel shows once TOH ends. Molly is alone.

All 3 are ugly tranny show made by ugly woketards

Nope. Last I heard, Mickey's gonna make you pay extra for the finale.

>impying I don't wait for the mega
haven't given a penny to Disney.

We never had any kind of retarded feud against those two fandoms like what they have between themselves, so we don't care.

We had a kind of retarded feud against those two fandoms like what they have between themselves, so we care.

Molly is pretty irrelevant. It's just an okay SoL comedy. It has a much smaller fandom than Amph or OH and doesn't look like it's going to gain any.

Amphibia was a worthy adversary for the most part, but in the end I'm happy to be done with deeplore bs and return to comedies like Molly and BCG.
I'm not necessarily against plot heavy shows, but time and time again it's been proven that the talent/freedom to really make them good is just not there. Even when a solid foundation exists, the show nearly always flounders, souring the entire series in the process.
Perhaps one day the industry will be purged enough to make something.

When is Owl House ending?

Counting the one this Saturday, there's 4 episodes left in Season 2. Season 3, last I heard, will consist of 3 44 minute specials on Disney+

Streaming only?

Good, I'll be able to discuss which loli I want to fuck in peace without being bugged by annoying lorefags and women.

I mean, it's not like you can't already do that.

Attached: Sheela with a smoore looking confused.png (702x1080, 734.16K)

Why does she look like Steven's wife?

Not sure. Can't find any mention of Disney+ with a google search, maybe I just misheard or am misremembering.

Yeah, I don't get it either. I guess someone on the team liked the look of Connie enough to just take it and put it in the show. She is kind of cute so I don't blame them.

Attached: Deciding Sheela.png (1920x1080, 2.38M)

Feels good, man.

Attached: 1647030745412.png (2000x2000, 1.25M)

I can't imagine them not at least showing it on TV once. Especially after showing all the other episodes so far. It's not like they haven't shown things with odd run times before. It would be really weird if the end of the show was streaming only.

good. May 18th is the day they will confirm IT book 5 so we don't that anymore

>Amphibia
>plot heavy
KEK

The Gravity Falls era of cartoons is over. Now begins the BCG era

I'm loving Molly and glad to see it should be coming back. Though I don't really have anything against Amphibia or The Owl House.

Attached: Happy Molly and traumatized Scratch.png (1920x1080, 3.77M)

>BCG era
What would that realistically ential?

Molly wouldn’t want us to engage in tribalism. Let’s all get along.

Attached: Molly McBrainDamage.gif (374x281, 2.28M)

I cannot wait till we get new Molly again.

Attached: 1633511031744.gif (600x338, 552.68K)

More SoL and more family references

Yeah, Molly probably wouldn't like tribalism. Though a competition would probably drive her nuts.

Lorefags seething

There’s an episode where Molly tries to have it her way or the high way and she is very clear about hating illusionists. I don’t think she’s as pure as you think.

Do you think since lore and plot has failed to get western shows Anime ratings and the concept is dead and in the ground do you think execs are going to try to see if Fanservice is the secret sauce or just write off cartoons altogether and just make it all super cheap and safe stuff that work for the last few decades to park dead eyed toddlers in front of.

a golden age

PnF wants that back

How would they get away with fanservice in a kid's show?

Here's a Mega of the episodes if anyone is interested.

mega.nz/folder/YOJSXJAY#_zk3ARUKrIRL7iEGrNzl_g

All the seething over Molly in frogfag and trannyhouse threads is fucking delicious

Attached: 1643125758716.jpg (1319x1871, 183.77K)

Same way they get away with kids participating in gay pride parades where adult men are fondling each other and exposing their penises.

Like this
Pretty much everything this character did looking back

Attached: Dex Mom.png (768x768, 502.45K)

Aren't these things sort of meant to be a cycle? We'll have shows that focus on plots, or at least try to, for a few years then eventually move over to more episodic comedies and then eventually move our way back to plots. And so on.

And that's why your show died.

I'm not even interested in their show but I really hope that isn't the case. It would set a bad precedent.

I would like to engage in tribadism with her, though

so how many years before something of value drops(aside from Tartakovsky)
episodic comedies are cancer

or comidies in general, dumbest thing to ever exist

It died because it didn't fit the brand, however vague that may sound.

shiity brand, what can i say

it's pretty clear what audience wants to get and what authors want to show and only executicves still want to play with 0+ rating and episodic formats
Look how amphibia blew up after "true colors" to example

I mean, maybe if we get a beach or pool episode. Otherwise I don't really see that exactly happening.

Nah, it was everything
youtube.com/watch?v=M98TlpBq6o0

Well shoot. I forgot how many jokes Dexter's mom had. I don't think they can really do the same with Sharon though. She has some jokes but they're not like that.

Attached: Molly Sharon and Chainsaw.png (1920x1080, 2.15M)

Its been well established that frogs and ghosts are friends because they are both Thai
most of the shitting is done on owlfags

Attached: 1650994361463.jpg (900x1200, 227.27K)

Yeah CN really doesn't give a fuck. It's the same network that lets all of their characters get mutilated Mortal Kombat style in Pibby and airs alongside Adult Swim. Nick and Disney shows can't hope for the same level of radar.

>Scratch needs a new friend
kek

Well, they didn't give a fuck. Now a days I kind of doubt anything like that would get by. Unless it's done by Teen Titans Go for some reason.

We bond over cute Thai girls.