Saw this piece of shit

Scott Derrickson did well on fucking off. They should stop invading solo trilogies to throw half assed crossovers.
Cons
-This isn't a horror movie, it's the same MCU crap that they've been selling for years.
-It was a convoluted story with lackuster dialogue. This ain't a Dr. Strange movie, it's a Wanda one.
-Raimi's camp didn't help or fit whatever tone this was going for.
-Wanda is a terrible character, i'm not going to weep for her and her fake children after killing a bunch of glorified cameos.
-America is a mcguffin, barely a character.
Pros
-The score was fine.
-Some of the horror bits were good, but not enough.

Attached: doctor-strange-in-the-multiverse-of-madness-poster-675x1200.jpg (675x1200, 171.68K)

>guy who hates MCU movies and regularly claims he doesn't watch them, watches yet another one and posts shit about it

Attached: Your Opinion.gif (294x233, 376.37K)

Also
>guy who posts non-comic, non-cartoons on Yea Forums

is the music good? it is made by the Oingo Boingo guy

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 58.89K)

Are you Grace Randolph?
Because this is the exact opinion she had on her video.

guyz, it's me, the dude who leaked "Venom 3: The green goo dude" recently.
TLDR: my uncle works in marvel, and i've goot a new snick pick just for you, muh friends

this is the poster of the new unannounced marvel xmen movie. The premise is: there's like all the good x-men (new cast of very diverse characters, all transgenda ethnic minorities ofc, no cis males) and they have to fight evil x-men from the other dimension (hugh jackman as bad wolverine and others from old movies are confirmed). Whole movie is good cast time traveling, joking a lot, very funny jokes, and there's 20seconds of gay kisses too (will be problematic in china, i think)

the final fight is: everyone fights EVIL himself, old wolverine v new wolverine, old professor x v new professor-lady-XX and so on

Are you excited to see this?

Attached: ac197cad-caee-11ec-bad8-dddb1b1e122b.png (1024x1024, 1.29M)

>"no you can't be critical of the media you watch, stop thinking"

This isn't a Wanda or Strsnge movie. Only Chavez has an arc.

Strange is static and Wanda is boring lacking a compelling motive.

Jannies deleted the other thread so I am posying this here. I'm sorry, they're literally asking for it.

Attached: doctor soyange.png (609x422, 57.31K)

Are the X-Men confirmed?

But is it an edit or does this really appear in the movie? It looked terrible.

It is indeed in the movie, at the end. Some guy posted the image but forgot to spoiler.

It’s okay to be critical of the MCU and still enjoy parts of it. There’s plenty of issues.

Things are THAT bad, I see...

Attached: Dr Strange 170-06.jpg (208x240, 18.94K)

>Guy who makes it clear immediately in his post that he intensely dislikes the MCU would have you believe he went out opening night to watch the MCU....and big shocker folks, he hated it.
Stop biting on shitposting children.

Attached: Int.jpg (685x567, 52.54K)

What if I don't care about MCU and want to judge these movies first as "movies" and second as "comic book movies" before "MCU movies"?

Then you're shit out of luck. MCUfags have successfully woven the narrative that MCU movies aren't allowed to be criticized. Only DC movies are allowed to be criticized as actual movies, since they're actual movies.

How much a shill can you be? I like most of the MCU and I agree with OP. I'm seriously disappointed that Disney is still too scared to deliver an actual MCU horror movie. Any hype I had for Blade is dead now.

Variety is the spice of life and the MCU is seriously lacking some fucking variety.

I noticed this too. Batman came out and it was great, but Yea Forums dissected the shit out of it for any criticism they could find. Whenever an MCU movie comes out and anyone applies the same criticism you're considered a "contrarian"

>Joker is a ripoff of that one movie most people who shit on Joker never even watched
>so what if Marvel shit rips something off? No story is original
It's transparent as fuck.

It's kind of scary how Disney can manage this. The same happens with Pixar/Disney Animated movies. You're not allowed to apply actual criticism to them because they're "kids movies"
Star Wars too. If you start criticizing them it devolves into "bro just turn your brain off it's star wars, it's a dumb adventure for kids"

Disney marketing is horrifyingly influental.

>-It was a convoluted story with lackuster dialogue. This ain't a Dr. Strange movie, it's a Wanda one.
Wanda is the antagonist, but the protagonist is Clearly Strange.
>-America is a mcguffin, barely a character.
It's not her movies, though. I think she was fine as a support charrater.

I actually enjoyed this movie a lot. Beyond the gore bit, which I liked a lot, my favorite bit was the music fight.

>it's the same MCU crap that they've been selling for years.
This has never been a valid complain,people use it when they can't find of a critic to add.

You might be the only person who still refers to Danny Elfman as the Oingo Boingo guy lol

I saw the movie, and it's actually good. I don't see why an Evil Strange affecting MCU Strange is a bad thing.

>I'm seriously disappointed that Disney is still too scared to deliver an actual MCU horror movie
Okay, I don't get it, who actually said it was going to be an horror movie? I do'nt thi,l the movie was ever sold as this.

It's like commanding fish at a restaurant and then complaining you aren't receiving meat.

Attached: 1651647518655.png (609x422, 433.45K)

>it's actually good
Sure it is, user.

Someone give me the QRD. I haven't kept up with any of this garbage.

>Liking capeshit at all

Attached: 1651658004995.png (708x1080, 173.33K)

I enjoyed it. Lots of cool magic shit and we get to have a real villain. they clearly show Wanda to be 100% in the wrong. Something they hadn't really do in the WandaVision mini-series.

Brave of them to cast chemical burn victims and literal fucking mutants.

Wanda want to capture Chavez (who do'nt control her power yet) to take her power so she can be in an universe where her kids actually exist. While running away from her, Chavez stumble upon strange and quickly realise Wand is the villain and with Chavez, he manage to stop Wanda long enough until Chavez become able to use her power and she use them to show Wanda it isn't the solution.

Wanda finally accept her own kids are gone and destroy all the darkholds in all of the multiverse, while exiling herself.

The point is that you shouldn't bother watching media as shit as this

>exiling
Yeah, she's coming back

That is litterally the worst thing they could have fucking done with this.
The absolute worst thing.

AAAHHH TAKE THIS EYE OFF MY HEAD

It's more like "if you are allergic to sea food, why do you keep eating sea-food".

It's like asking someone who do not like horror movie to watch an horror movie. Of course they are not going to like it. It doesn't mean it's bad.

No?

There isn't really anything wrong with that. I actually liked the movie.

reminder, Quickrundow is never a valid way to see if a movie is going to be good or bad. Turning Red showed that well.

Speaking of Chavez how woke is she? Does she go Strange you and Wong should magic fuck?

How is your memory this bad? They literally announced Dr. Strange 2 as a horror movie and that was the main selling gimmick until it became a cameo movie. I distinctly remember this being what got me excited a few years ago.

>Derrickson said he wanted the sequel to be the first scary Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) film and explore more of the gothic and horror elements from the comic books than the first installment did.[13][48]
Obviously Derrickson was removed because Disney wanted him to neuter all the horror scenes.

>exiling herself
She'll have her redemption arc because vagina. When Thanos exiled himself he was promptly executed by Thor.

this Illuminati sucked!!

>if you are allergic to sea food, why do you keep eating sea-food
Because sea food is the only option?

Wait, so what was the point of this movie? She learned the same lesson she more or less almost learned in Wandavision, and she exiles herself at the end of that too. The status quo hasn't changed. This seriously just sounds like Wandavision 2, not Dr. Strange 2.

None of that. She end up trusting Strange and know she need his help to stop Wanda.

She has two mothers, but it's not presented as something special.

Most likely a multiverse Wanda who had legitimate kids. She has to come back in some way for Wiccan/Speed to show up in Young Avengers.

Too bad we got America in this one, it would've made way more sense to use this film to set up the Young Avengers that are both relevant and well-liked.

>They literally announced Dr. Strange 2 as a horror movie
Not really.

>She'll have her redemption arc because vagina.
More because she is a protagonist and an avengers. Reminder that Tony Stark also got a redemption arc as a weapon merchant.

I kindaliked how they all jobbed.

Pretty sure they are making other movies.

>Derrickson said he wanted the sequel to be the first scary Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) film and explore more of the gothic and horror elements from the comic books than the first installment did.[13][48]

>She learned the same lesson she more or less almost learned in Wandavision
Wanda is the antagonist. she had a relapse because the darkhold showed her her kids still existed in an other reality.

the movie is about Chavez and Dr. Strange

>This seriously just sounds like Wandavision 2
Nope, Wanda is clearly the villain and Strange the hero, in this.

>More because she is a protagonist and an avengers. Reminder that Tony Stark also got a redemption arc as a weapon merchant.
God forbid a hero actually becomes evil for once in the MCU. Can't have that. Good guys are always good and bad guys are always bad.

>Too bad we got America in this one,
I think they made good use of her, IMO

>she's a villain!
>she's a protagonist!
Make up your mind. I know the MCU sure as hell can't.

Scary doesn't mean it's an horror movie. It did have some scary bit, though.

Honestly, it's effectively the most gory MCU we have got so far.

>-This isn't a horror movie, it's the same MCU crap that they've been selling for years.
>-It was a convoluted story with lackuster dialogue. This ain't a Dr. Strange movie, it's a Wanda one.
>-Raimi's camp didn't help or fit whatever tone this was going for.
>-Wanda is a terrible character, i'm not going to weep for her and her fake children after killing a bunch of glorified cameos.
>-America is a mcguffin, barely a character.
Disney pays shills and brainwashes their cultists to be walking bots who target all positive comments made about Disney's competitors. It's fucked up.

It's not the MCU's first scary movie
The MCU will never have a scary movie because Kevin Fiege is a fucking hack.

>>she's a villain!
>>she's a protagonist!
>Make up your mind
she is clearly the villain and the antagonist in Strange 2, but she also is a protagonist in general, sorry if I wasn't clear.

all part of the keikaku

Attached: AntiDisneyWordSalad.jpg (1869x3720, 839.11K)

Not your fault. Her character is just poorly written and utilized.

>It's not the MCU's first scary movie
It's definitely the goriest, though.

>MCUfags have successfully woven the narrative that MCU movies aren't allowed to be criticized
Wrong. Civil Wars is shit.

>Yea Forums dissected the shit out of it for any criticism they could find.
Same happens with every MCU movies I enjoyed The Batman, and I think most people who enjoy MCU does. I think there are just a group of cape-movie haters who make a point to nit-pick everything.

There were so many points where she just screamed or did nothing. When she lay there on Scarlet Witch's pedestal at the end, I wanted to choke her.

Just one scene showing her scrappy would've made the movie way less campy.

>Her character is just poorly written and utilized.
In Strange 2, she was well used.

While I enjoyed WandaVision, I think they screwed up the landing in the final and Strage 2 kinda fix that.

>RIP Blade

>There were so many points where she just screamed or did nothing
I really do'nt agree. She is only limited by not being able to go in other dimensions and has to act indirectly, but she keep taking actions to reach her goal.