I can’t believe John Krasinski got memed into the MCU

I can’t believe John Krasinski got memed into the MCU

does this mean his wife will play Sue too?

Attached: 91CD09A6-31BE-4E36-9790-62817AF6F566.jpg (1200x630, 203.98K)

I hope his wife will be black

I CANT GO TO SPACE

IM AN ANALYST

Attached: 54D34618-076B-4EA0-A100-FB92273F0186.jpg (1920x1080, 531.47K)

but he's dead? this was a one off, he's not gonna be the actual reed, also johnny storm is reported to be black so either reed or sue in the ''616'' MCU is gonna be black

>he's not gonna be the actual reed

Sure he will. They already established that alternate universe versions look basically the same with Kang. And now with the different Strange’s we saw

Attached: 3FC492A8-5FA1-4DF1-ADB3-E6F8A3C9EFC7.jpg (1200x628, 71.19K)

Fan4stic made Sue an adoptive sister to a black Johnny, I think they will just do that again if they're looking for woke points

what about the fucking 6 different loki versions dumbass, old loki, kid loki, aligator loki, fucking black loki, kang is unique, or more precisely they can cast the same actor or they can go with a different option

I think they're gonna make both sue and johnny black

Nah. They’re gonna try and be as comics accurate on a surface level as possible.

Ben will play up his jewishness.

What is it about Krasinski that made everyone want him to be Reed, anyway?

I'm not seeing what makes him an obvious choice.

not readin the thread but emily blunt invisible woman would be hard af so i wouldnt mind him as mr fantastic

It was more of wanting Blunt as Sue and he comes with the package deal

They also established that alternate universe versions don't always look the same with Loki. And the three Spider-Men.

Nothing. It was literally a meme from normies because

A) wine aunts find Jim from the office hot

B) his wife is blonde

C) every celebrity gets fan fast into the MCU somewhere so him being Reed is easy since he has sue built in with his wife

Attached: 34272557-C406-49B6-95EA-D32304F70176.jpg (700x467, 26.36K)

doesn't he die in the movie, meaning we aren't stuck with him as Reed for the next decade? please?

they haven't started a casting call for the others yet, they did one for Reed which had Krasinskis name and other actors around like Wandavision which is partly why people thought he'd show up also Blue Marvel

>Ben will play up his jewishness
Hopefully his tie-in meal will be kosher this time.

Attached: IMG_7765 (1).jpg (1200x1600, 347.95K)

ViewerAnon says he's also playing MCU Reed

the only reason I would enjoy this casting is if they introduce the whole Reed getting cucked by Namor story into the MCU coincidentally just before Krasinski and Blunt get real life divorced

How many years ago did this fancasting start? It’s really weird that it managed to penetrate into actually influencing a studio decision like this. A sign of the MCU in decay, it clearly doesn’t know what to do so it’s just trying to pander shamelessly now

People who think he won’t be playing the “real reed” in the fantastic four movie after this are deluding themselves

Attached: F072E2B5-797D-479F-8A0E-E4853D802ED2.jpg (1200x900, 125.45K)

I don't think they'll make Johnny black specifically to avoid any links to Trank's debacle. No one enjoyed that mess. That doesn't mean he or Sue will be white, though.

Emily Blunt hates capeshit, but i bet a few dollars will change her mind.

if you think 4 out 4 members of the ff will be white in 'current year' oh boy oh boy

you have another think coming bud

Ben is Jewish not white

Also they already tried making Johnny black and it was a terrible movie so they won’t do that just to not be associated with it

So their options are only really making reed black. But he’s already gonna be played by John krasinski

Or making Ben black, but ignoring he’s meant to be Jewish which could kick up a stink.

>I can’t believe John Krasinski got memed into the MCU
Why? His british counterpart's already been in the MCU

>jews are not white
>twitter will accept ben as a 'non-white' in a 4 man team

based /pol/ cumforbrains

Ben doesn't follow Kosher according to Slott

Yeah but nobody was pulling for him to show up as some random ambassador dude in civil war/back panther

>Jews are white

This is literally considered a racist statement in my country. Jews made a big stink about how calling them white was Jew erasure

UK btw

who gives a fuck about the uk, I'm not advocating for blacks or jews nor do I consider jews white but to imply jews are white in the good old us of a would be social suicide, of course they're gonna go full out on the casting of the ff and xmen and include as much of minorities as they fucking can, I only HOPE reed is still white if they decide to go down the hickman maker-reed storyline down the road

>does this mean his wife will play Sue too?
Nice way to kill a franchise before it is released

They could easily make Johnny and Sue some shade of brown or east Asian.

Rumours suggest they're keeping Peter tied to mulatto MJ despite NWH's ending. Have to imagine that's at least partially because Tom and Zendaya are a "real" couple.

He's a decent actor and has a build that fits Reed also isn't a massive name so I'm fine with it, if Marvel writers weren't shit I could honestly see him pulling off Reed
Like its a decent fancast cause I mostly see alternative shit like Jon Hamm, Andrew Lincoln, Tennent, or motherfucking Keanu actors way off base or wouldn't bother with capeshit to begin with
still not as much of a meme as
>The Rock as the Thing
>Zac Efron as Johnny Storm

You realize he's just a variant, right? MCU Reed will probably be black.

Attached: 1651535108654.jpg (1200x880, 124.98K)

The first movies made Alicia Masyers black and kept the Fantastic Four white. (Latina Jessica played Sue though)

So we’re all the Stephen Strange’s.

Let’s face it, this is who general audience will see as MCU Reed going forward

>does this mean his wife will play Sue too?
Ana de Armas was trying to get that role a couple of months ago, I think she is the first option.

Attached: tumblr_765d374fb00a06c103b3f3234877ced5_6e7d48c1_540.gif (528x720, 1.96M)

Do you think the F4 are secretly in Ant-Man?

I'm trying not to think about how they'll make Dr. Doom a quipping, reverse Tony Stark.

Sue, aka the Mpst Boring Character Ever whose only good story is "Boob Window".

I think they learned their lesson from Ultron.

You missed “being a MILF”

The proto-Mrs Incredible

>It’s really weird that it managed to penetrate into actually influencing a studio decision like this
It was already happening 10 year ago, remember when they backtracked on the Mandarin twist in Iron Man 3?

Reynolds did that too

>I think they learned their lesson
That's so wrongthink, user.

Attached: RR26.jpg (278x282, 17.56K)

So is the Fantastic Four movie going to be a period piece or set in an alternate universe?

Attached: images (5).jpg (554x554, 20.18K)

Such a terrible casting. He’s not Reed. People just wanted any random white dude and Emily to play Sue Storm. Use her if you want but not him.

>Disney learned a lesson
How many characters are directly tied to Tony Stark at this point?

He's Okay, but personally I think Patrick Wilson would have worked too.

>Krasinski plays a Reed variant, not MCU Reed
>Stranges and Kangs look the same
>Spider-Men and Lokis do not
>Spider-Man and Loki in the comics have variants that appear vastly different from one another
>Everyone on the Council of Reeds looks the same, Maker is the only exception
It could honestly go either way but I’m leaning more towards him being there. Captain Carter was a variant of an existing MCU character, who’s to say Krasinski‘s Reed isn’t the same thing?

They are gonna quip the fuck out of his name
the worst one is Mandarin for me
>they named me after a chicken
or something like that he said even thou its a title given to high ranking powerful officials

It all started because Bosslogic is a popular fanartist that ended up doing work for Marvel Studios and he started this whole shit with one of his shitty manips. Reddit pretty much is the site that spread this and twitter followed. Not to mention Feige admitted that him and other people at Marvel Studios go to reddit to gauge fan opinion and reactions. That place has influenced some of the Marvel shows and movies post-Infinity Wars.

>They already established that alternate universe versions look basically the same with Kang.
Have you seen the different Lokis? There's basically no rules there.

The period piece idea sounds shitty but I wouldn't doubt them doing it.

>alternate universe movie with zero references to the multiverse or any other bullshit
>ends with them setting out on their next expedition
>post credits scene 1 where said expedition lands them in MCU by accident (crash landing in Manhattan, Statue of Liberty with shield is seen)
>post credits scene 2 shows the MCU’s Baxter Building, and the MCU’s much younger and much more autistic Reed Richards inside, setting up the Maker
We know the MCU isn’t above using shit from 1610 because Miles exists somewhere.

Isn’t if too busy being Ocean Master in Aquaman.

Did they at least give Jim the grey/white-haired temples? I can't tell cause of the poor quality of the leaked pics

How would a period piece even work? Would they end up in the modern MCU via a time-travel experiment? The Baxter Building would have to be Stark Tower or something, maybe Howard acquired it after the FF mysteriously disappeared

Fucking awful, I hope that's not it.

Get to see Krasinski Reed cucked by Latino Namor.

Jim finally getting his comeuppance.

Namor is a tricky one, given the post metoo era.

I hope he sounds like 1990s Fantastic Four cartoon Reed.

That’s how Reed sounds to me, despite seeing reruns of the 1960s cartoon and 1970s pilot cartoon first.

He's Latinx now, so no problem.

Tenoch Huerta’s already cast as Namor though.

Honestly, if the Fox properties are all just going to be refugees from alternate universes, that's pretty lame.

Yeah user, the 6’2” built Krasinski is going to get cucked by the 5’6” pudgy beaner…

I say period piece because Strange literally says in the movie that the Fantastic Four did an expedition in the 60s in his universe plus that was Peyton Reed's pitch if he ever directed an F4 movie.

Latino swagger vs stuck up scientist played by Office Jim.

Dave it Bros, while Reed gets her in the end, the Namor trolling on him is going to be epic.

Maybe so, but it allows them to justify doing Secret Wars 2015 so they can re-integrate them into the MCU

Is Raimi going to direct the F4 movie now?

Oh, they're definitely doing that if Strange planted that seed. Not the worst idea, but at the same time too similar to Cap.

“Latino Swagger” is about 90% Euroblooded “Latinos” who are above 6ft and built. Not pudgy 40 YO manlets straight from the reservation.

It makes them contemporary to Hank and Janet’s Ant-Man and Wasp though.

I thought that too until I saw Tenoch in other films and shows.

>Strange literally says in the movie that the Fantastic Four did an expedition in the 60s in his universe
Really? I've been following the leaks as much as I can so I don't have to watch it but I figure a line with big implications like that would've been single out earlier
Then again all this incursion shit is only just being revealed now too thanks to the lame Clea post-credits scene

Oh no, the single thing that fuck has done, Narcos, where the plot demands his pudgy manlet middle-aged ass seduce a woman! My what a sexy beast! Everybody check on Brad Pitt and Jude Law!

L-looks aren't everything :(

Pitt is too old. And Law was already in the MCU.

Yeah, height plays a role too. And skin. A short, pudgy guy straight out the reservation isn’t seducing anyone.

Nigger learn to read the context. I’m not fancasting, I’m simply saying that there’s no reality where that Huerta faggot gets to seduce anyone beyond the plot demanding it. I’m simply making fun of the situation where he’d be ever considered a “seducer”, and “warning” men known for their looks.

Goddamn I knew autists were rampant but you tumblrtourists are straight up retarded.

Jesus, so they looked at a drawing of Namor, and thought "fuck this shit," get Dollar Store Erik Estrada.

Attached: MV5BN2QwNmE4Y2YtZjNkMS00NDAzLTliYTgtYTgyZDYyMTcwYTM4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTE1MTYxNDAw._V1_UY1200_CR84,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg (630x1200, 45.57K)