How can the west win without mass surveillance?

How can the west win without mass surveillance?
i was looking at theordore kaczynski's books on amazon and it occurred to me that i was about to buy terrorist literature. i've been talked to by the cops before about a school shooting joke that was too tactically detailed( and well thought through that they said i shouldnt make it on campus), so needless to say im a bit scared of getting put on a list if i buy it.
also i just searched for osama literature, and he had to have produced some, right?? but there was nothing on amazon, not even in arabic.
has anyone in the publishing industry had the balls to put together a collection of osama's writing with english translation?

Attached: 1547955200742.jpg (563x542, 299K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/public/junk/Nasheed/Pemuda_Al-Qassam_+_terjemahan-7ahJKMDNvJU.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Individual terrorist acts offer no threat to the machine. They are only interested to you in as much as they can use you as a scapegoat to harvest the hatred and fear of the masses.

Also, try the writings of Ayatollah Khomeini. They're pretty interesting as a workable revolutionary 3rd position provided you're not tied to the ideas of our present society (which cannot be saved) and widely available even in the West.

Attached: islam and revolution Khomeini.jpg (400x574, 156K)

why is everyone on this website a glowing CIA nigger or a terrorist?

I listened to a nasheed on YouTube, from an account called something like "Islamic Taliban Media", on the wifi in an international airport once. I was "randomly" searched upon boarding kek. Sorry Five Eyes, it was just a catchy song!

I am pretty sure that having school shooting jokes traced to your real world presence is enough to put you on a list.
That said, buying physical copies of terrorist writings is pretty stupid for reasons I do not think require explanation.

kiwifarms.net/public/junk/Nasheed/Pemuda_Al-Qassam_+_terjemahan-7ahJKMDNvJU.webm
This is the Dankest Nasheed

How else will you make footnotes in them?

I'm researching FISA and FIVE EYES and UKUSA for a paper right now.

Something fun and interesting:
If you go to the new York times and search for "UKUSA" or "five eyes" or "UK USA" you'll get a server error.

Attached: Screenshot_20190501-151545_Firefox.jpg (720x1280, 109K)

You can make notes with most PDF readers.

Also right after I shared that with my editor(I write opinion pieces for the school newspaper) and on Facebook I got a call from a strange number that hung up immediately. Spam calls do that sometimes, but what a coincidence

Attached: Screenshot_20190501-153508_Phone.jpg (720x1280, 319K)

based.
do you think any federal employees were briefed. like it's a house of cards episode
>...and a 20 year old made a school shooting joke in minneapolis today...
use a printer nigga
prove this isn't just a glitch happening right now.
you're a blooming schizo.

But I like the way my handwriting looks plus tfw you can see that some of the pages are darker than the others on the pages by looking at the closed book is just too comfy

I emailed the NYT about it, doubt I'll get any sort of response.
I took screenshots 1 minute apart searching "UKUSA"(error) "random" (went thru) "UKUSA" (blocked) COINCIDENCE (went thru)

Not that I strictly disagree with you OP. I want the west to win, but if they have to sacrifice their values to do it they haven't really won.

I'll try.
Go there and search yourself if you don't believe me, here's some screenshots.

Attached: NYT_UKUSA.png (1360x768, 88K)

Attached: Random_NYT.png (1360x768, 225K)

Attached: UKUSA_NYT2.png (1360x768, 87K)

Attached: COINCIDENCE_NYT.png (1360x768, 172K)

That's all i got for proof. Although I assume you're a shill because "schizo"

Attached: UKUSA_google.png (1360x768, 120K)

I don't see why Western governments even need mass surveillance. The populations aren't generally very rebellious compared to, say, China, whose history is one of rebellion after rebellion. Ironically democracy and insecure power is probably causing mass surveillance rather than freeing us from it.

One more for good measure.
Just took this to reconfirm not a glitch.

Sorry for spamming the thread, errybody.

Attached: fiveeys2.png (1360x768, 90K)

ive given up on the possibility of adhering to "western values". my teenage surveillance free legal drugs harm principle utopia will never be a reality.
but that's probably necessary for the west to win, which is what's most important.
as a soulless man once said:
>Principle is okay up to a certain point, but principle doesn't do any good if you lose.
usuka would never appear as one string without a spacing. it reads it as a single ooga booga word.
also it clearly isnt perfect as pic related would suggest.

Attached: 1.png (890x116, 5K)

Perhaps its a necessary byproduct of being multicultural and """a democracy."""

I believe Chomsky said that controlling the flow of information is even more important in a democracy if you want to maintain power.

Wrong.

UKUSA is the name of the five eyes program.
five eyes also fails to show up.
And a search of NYT through google for that exact string returns results.

It's UKUSA not usuka (my waifu)

It will never be reality but you can bring our flawed system closer to it. Despite how deeply flawed and corrupt the west is, the legal institutions are very robust and the founding principles are worth fighting for.

Attached: google_ukusa2.png (1360x768, 125K)

With souveillance; gopro culture.

the search function is designed to filer out irrelevant information and seems to be a somewhat hyperactive when given 3-or-less-character strings. look at what happened when i searched "nsa five eyes"
its partially to give ways of controlling 60s style upheaval were it ever to occur again. they was serious threat of communist subversion and violent left wing extremists(who seem to be becoming more common once again).
buts its also to gain geopolitical advantage against other countries for negotiations, economic meddling, countersurveilance...i like snowden but he was a fucking liar when he said that mass surveillance will make intelligence agencies LESS SUCCESSFUL. that takes a very limited view the threats to the US and what exactly constitutes a "success" for the US... snowden list corporate espionage as a bad thing but we'll see how much

Attached: 3.png (937x917, 228K)

Mein duden, you can just download it by VPN and go to a printshop.

Do you really need a nicelooking copy?

actually you might have a point about ukusa, it seems only a 1999 article ever explicitly mentions it.

But "five eyes" has no results while "nsa" returns results, that's suspicious to me~

(cont.)people like no "cheating" in business when their gasoline prices go up because US didnt have the balls to do what was necessary to improve americans' lives.
use tor, not a VPN. latex is better than goatskin.
and that guy would definitely report me to police.

nobody gives a shit if you read Ted's autistic rambling, Ray Kurzweil used to host the manifesto on his website

It absolutely puts you on a list. But there's so many lists and so much raw information that its not a big deal.