Bayverse Optimus

Reminder that Optimus Prime violated the Geneva Conventions and that makes him a war criminal.

Attached: trans1.jpg (1000x419, 148.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fGYXGdLd7ik
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah he's based we know

So? This is WAR OP. This isn't a sport or a game OP this is a battle for supremacy! Kill or be killed.

Attached: QMkABc9.gif (250x188, 785.23K)

>YOU SEE MARKY MARK THE TEXAS AGE OF CONSENT IS ACTUALLY THE AGE OF SEVENTEEN SO YOUR DAUGHTER IS PERFECTLY OK TO FUCK THAT GUY WITH THE ROMEO AND JULIET LAW LAMINATED CARD

Attached: 2585da46942d005dc2535628cd7b2aae[1].jpg (744x744, 138.29K)

This is deception propaganda.

When did Cybertron sign those?

Reminder that this short fight is the best fight in Bayformers:

youtube.com/watch?v=fGYXGdLd7ik

Optimus himself said earth is his new home and he even had the audacity to invite others Autobots. He lives on this planet and therefore he must follow earth law.

Cybertron never signed the Geneva Convention.

>earth fell for autobot lies
Kek

Optimus lives on and considers Earth his home. He must follow earth laws.

It's not a law. It's a series of treaties.

Optimus executed a man that was incapable of fighting back and was begging for his life. Prime is a cold blooded murderer and he must be tried for his crime.

He still must follow them.

sentinel killed optimus second in command so it justified

Sentinel was beaten into submission and he was begging for his life.

Sentinel had tried to kill Optimus mere minutes before, he had proven himself to be a liar and a manipulator. Couldn't be trusted. You have to kill such men.

Not his problem.

I hope Trump wins so, we can deport these Autobots! My sister died in Chicago! Who's going to answer for that?

>He lives on this planet and therefore he must follow earth law.
They still never signed it.

Cybertron never signed those treaties, either.

>"GIVE ME YOUR FACE" Optimus screams as he tips the Fallen's face off
Ugh, OK?

That was the worst scene in the history of that franchise

It doesn't matter, Optimus is a earth citizen and must follow our rules.

I thought it was interesting how as the movies go on he becomes more brutal and war-weary, even distrusting humans because by all accounts they betray, enslave, and dissected his people. The always hopeful and benevolent leader of the Autobots reduced to a burdened and scarred soldier ready to kill humans the second he wakes up from a rusted coma. Too bad they don't fucking go anywhere with this arc in Age of Extinction and especially in Last Knight where he jobs to the evil robot chick for the whole movie and turns good 5 minutes after meeting Bee again

>The robot killed the other robot
No crime was committed, OP is a race traitor

Reminder that in japan both autobots and deceptions use human child soldiers.

I'm not a race traitor, I'm trying to ensure Autobots follow our rules and don't turn on us. No one deserves to have immunity especially machines that have weaponry that make our military look primitive.

The war literally lasted over a million years, concepts like that has degraded over time and Optimus is a fucking tired old man.

Too bad. Optimus shouldn't have come to Earth if he's not going to follow our rules.

Remember, if the robot you're talking to
>says this Earth isn't your planet to do with
>takes the enemy as a live prisoner
>is an ally to the American government in their fight to protect earth and freedom
THIS ROBOT IS A DECEPTICON

>Finally realized that there is no law about a toaster killing another toaster so has to suddenly switch gears from posts like this this or this to UHM I'M JUST UH... MAKING SURE THEY FOLLOW THE LAWS THAT... DON'T APPLY TO THEM

Whatever RACE traitor, Optimus was protecting humanity

Is this a larp or are people really too stupid to understand Bayformers

Attached: 1601774635324.jpg (1536x2048, 398.3K)

Optimus violated our rule and he should be punished for that.

>Bay Prime actually has a character arc and develops as the movies progress instead of being generic hero bot like in G1
>That's bad because... LOOK IT JUST IS OKAY?!

>implying anything in a Bay movie has a character arc

>You picked the wrong planet!

Attached: I know 1.jpg (1280x4008, 973.86K)

The Geneva Convention isn't a rule though.

I dunno, the explosions really made me feel something about two hours. Pain, mostly.

Attached: I know 2.jpg (994x3056, 762.69K)

guess you didn't see the webm of the tank pointblank blasting those guys in ukraine lmao.

guess what nobody gives a shit.

Optimus still must follow them.

>Summary execution
Damn, Prime really doesn't play around.
He really doesn't. You understand that he's an extraterrestrial not necessarily bound by human law, right? If for no other reason that you couldn't get a jury of his peers together if you worked at it.

I still don't know which story is right, was it friendly fire or just Ukes thought the Ruskies were one of them? Though I don't think that falls under a war crime, since they didn't surrender they were just retards.

>Didn't say that to the robot with a cannon on his face.

He lives on earth, therefore he is bound by our laws.

Whose laws? America's, I assume?
I'd like to see someone ask Optimus Prime for his Green Card.

>toes
Yuck!

It's extremely based every time

Attached: harmacist.png (1540x1042, 3M)

Wasn't even the first time he had an arc technically. The haters are literally ignorant fake fans.

Didn't Sentinel fucking infiltrate the Autobots and betray them by shooting and killing Ironhide in the back? That's a war crime.

Sentinel was already an Autobot, he just betrayed them.

No thanks, I don't want to see anyone else's laminated cards in these films ever again.

Speaking of which...
>Soldiers who are wearing uniforms of the opposing army after the start of combat may be considered illegal combatants and subject to summary execution.

The planet is fucking Unicron, so Earth laws are invaild.

That's even worse.

DELETE THIS

Optimus is effectively the ruling body of his nation, and subject to diplomatic benefits when it comes to his citizens.

I always took the Cybertronians as basically dead. The war totally destroyed them, the Decepticons and the Autobots utterly destroyed each other.
Optimus sees some hope in possibly recovering on Earth, but I’m he’s been fighting a war that is literally warcrime after warcrime. He’s attempting to live up to his own ideals, but the reality is that Megatron, Sentinel, and the Fallen are genocidal maniacs or power hungry cravens. He’s seen them use irreversible brainwashing on friends, chemical weapons, and other shit. The Decepticons are like the Japanese laughing at Americans following the Geneva conventions and how inhibits the warrior spirit. At some point the other side will drop all pretexts of niceties.

Thing is, the Age of Consent card scene was LITERALLY pointless. The Romeo and Juilet laws didn't apply to them because they were ALREADY legal without them.

Meanwhile, a fully rendered and voiced robot scene that added solely needed characterization and interaction between characters was left on the cutting room floor.

I didn't offer an opinion on it or how it compares to the other thing. I simply stated a correction.

I mean, he does have the Matrix.