The villains of your favorite Yea Forums product has won, how does the series change?

The villains of your favorite Yea Forums product has won, how does the series change?

Attached: DVV Map 10.png (3744x1868, 581.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Disney_Villains_Victorious
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8z4Cy1zaGU1R0ZMSlhlUnBobFk?resourcekey=0-yi7IV9orQs1I4Ms5JKcpxg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europa_Universalis_III
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8z4Cy1zaGU1fnQ4dlJnMDc3VndVclVUUHFnVk54N3lxOWpTdnJsZUZiQjNKc1RKbzg0QU0?resourcekey=0-x_ZRbDqSJHh80O2F5gt0Hg
youtube.com/watch?v=NDg0L6fwkLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>MLAATR
>Cluster conquers the earth
>Jenny is brainwashed into another mindless Cluster bot alongside her sisters.
>Nora and Sheldon are forced to build weapons for the Cluster Empire
>Brad, Tuck, and the majority of humanity are enslaved as cheap labor.
>The Crust Cousins become Quislings for the Cluster, and are made earth's puppet rulers. Using their newly gained wealth to buy the latest in intergalactic fashions, and forcing the most unfashionable slaves into the shittiest job.
>Jenny is hated as just another Cluster bot, mobs of human slaves taking out their anger on the Cluster Regime by throwing garbage at her mindless shell during a weekly "two minutes of hate" break. This is tolerated by the Cluster Regime, as further humiliation of their most hated enemy.
>Earth is eventually strip mined, and the remnants of humanity are shipped to Cluster Prime to live the rest of it's existence in a space zoo.

I don't understand this map

wait a sec... this map makes no sense. whatsoever.

>Stuck in the Shadowlands.
I guess I'm going westward.

I forgot how autistic alt. history can get

It's some /tg/ alt history where all the disney movie villains won.

I know but chronologically it makes no sense whatsoever

So like that one special.

Ok,thanks.

It's called Disney Villains Victorious btw

>Hanazuki
>The Big Bad extinguishes all life in the galaxy

Well, that makes for a rather boring series.

Don't believe in favorite but I was watching the DCAU last so that's a laundry list of nonsense.

yeah

bump

The map is from Disney Villains Victorious. A /tg/ setting where Disney Villains won.

Here's the 1d4chan wikipage:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Disney_Villains_Victorious

Here's the Google Drive containing the material:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8z4Cy1zaGU1R0ZMSlhlUnBobFk?resourcekey=0-yi7IV9orQs1I4Ms5JKcpxg

Interesting.

dr. flug's seethe and mald (formerly alive)

Attached: FD2cidxVUAIIiQa.jpg (932x1200, 108.86K)

I like how the base map is from this game
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europa_Universalis_III

>Canada is mostly unchanged
Dunno if a good or bad thing

>scar controls a big chunk of africa
I don't know, even if he won and kept expanding his territory I'd expect him to just have a small area in one country. He's still a lion, after all.

The fire nation loses, the inefficient Earth kingdom is allowed to reclaim their western land, and loyal fire citizens are probably forced out of the colonies by that ignorant Avatar.

God, it'd be hell.

Attached: Aang Wilson.jpg (259x194, 16.11K)

Absolutely nothing changes because he's already won.

Attached: images (6).jpg (353x265, 10.92K)

made by a woman because i don't know what even 1/3rd of the colours here are

Are you really to stupid to figure it out based on context?

Not really that many African villains though.

Kinda cool that they some non-disney products as well, though the cartoon network one just sucks.

cartoon network version

Attached: CN Map 4.png (3744x2206, 366.34K)

So what's your guys thoughts on Gridlocked?

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8z4Cy1zaGU1fnQ4dlJnMDc3VndVclVUUHFnVk54N3lxOWpTdnJsZUZiQjNKc1RKbzg0QU0?resourcekey=0-x_ZRbDqSJHh80O2F5gt0Hg

>EU3 map
based

neat

Man this one bothers me alot.

The answer is yes

It's probably the best setting of all of these, despite being smaller in scale.

Frollo is just a human with a human army bordering an incredible powerful king in command of immortal soldiers.

But Road to El Dorado isn’t a Disney movie.

They didn't even give Santa Anna Texas or Mexico City. What a victory.

Don't think about it.

I remember those threads, good times.
I vaguely remember trying to push a space expansion at one point where Zerg's forces invade Earth after the Unmind thing fails to affect it for some reason(the super powerful villains mostly blunted it's effects with their magic).

If any disney alien is going to invade earth it would be Stitch user.

This was ages ago so I don't remember my reason for ignoring the experiments in general for that.

>Salem.
Everyone dies.

why?

>Salem
What's that?

>India is run by a Tiger and a Monkey
>Half of Africa is run by a Lion

It’s just that some of the picks are weird to me. Like the Ben Ten picks for example. Like I get the charmcaster part is a reference to that one episode of AF where she conquered the world because of time shenanigans but Vilgax owning a portion of earth makes absolutely no sense. Sure he’s the penultimate villain of the series, I get that, but him forming a colony on earth is super out of character. Vilgax never cared about earth, what Vilgax cares about is power and how to obtain more of it, he somehow obtained Omintrix or that it’s out of the picture he would have no reason to stay on earth. You could argue that he might still want earth for other reasons but even then the map implies that Vilgax’s conquest has been mostly contained which would cause Vilgax to use his plan b. In cases where the populace of a planet serves as too much of a hassle Vilgax just detonates the planet. The only other reason he’d stay and not try to nuke the planet is if he’s trying to obtain another object of mass power, which could work but he’d rather just stay in orbit of the planet or in close enough range and use robots and mercenaries to try and steal it.
youtube.com/watch?v=NDg0L6fwkLk

according to the lore docs vilgax and the other alien villains are trapped on earth without back cuz moltar from space ghost's orbital laser is a very effective deterrent

For none Ben Ten issues
>Black hat owns the UK is just weird. You gotta realize that one of the main gimmicks of Villainous as a series is that, well, it’s already a bad ending. Black Hat had already won and no one was able to stop him, but he got bored of constantly winning and created the Corporation as a way to continue spreading evil while working from the shadows. He wouldn’t conjure an area because he already did that and he’s bored of it.
>X.A.N.A. owning most of Europe seems weird. Sure it's mainframe is located in France but it's a computer program, it can attack any area that's connected to the internet.
>There is also Ice King and Lemon Grabs whose existence exacerbates the problem with all these happening at once since the setting of Adventure Time doesn’t really work well as something that can happen concurrently as the other events of the world. If anything Ice King should be a crown wearing Simmon who's trying to help where he can.
>Con Came has more land than Mandy and having a massive amount at that
>Characters like Mandark having an area but similar intellects like Jack Spicier don't
>Heavy hitters like Him don't have an areas
>The League of Calamitous Intent has an area opposed to an actual singular villain and The Monarch is the leader of it for some reason (instead of the Soverien or Dr. Mrs. The Monarch or Dr. Z), also I guess the Peril Partnership just got nuked
There’s other stuff but that’s what I can think of off the top of my head

>Jafar flat out goes full jihad and takes the entire Muslim world
Dang, well at least he’s sharing territory in turkey with hades, knowing the two hades must had some deal

They'd just start mining quartz and build a jump game, and then circle around and blow moltar's canon out of the sky.

Attached: 1200px-Quartz,_Tibet.jpg (1200x1203, 230.62K)

This is the most retarded thing I've seen on the internet in awhile.

This is next level retardation to a point I can only watch in horror as you convince people around you that licking this doorknob is not only a good idea but try to shame others for not licking the doorknob.

This level of retardation deserves praise. Take a bow, I declare you the retard to beat in 2022. It's like golf where the lowest IQ wins, and you my friend are the Tiger Woods of retardation.

From RWBY.
Her goal is to die, everyone else is just collateral.

>fun is... LE BAD
become an hero.

This was made like 7 years ago dipshit.

*jump gate

Yes

Based Fire Nation Loyalist

Here's the Gridlocked map.

Attached: Gridlocked Map 4.png (2249x1181, 212.95K)

>Ed, Edd n' Eddy
Eddy's brother beats everybody up and the Kankers rape the Eds.

Nothing would happen. The Romanovs would be wiped out and no one will know.

Bit annoyed that Chase is the one in charge rather than Wuya, if I'm being honest.

Nah in DVV he got corrupted by Chernabog or something, so he's like an evil lich now.