Name a more middlebrow book

name a more middlebrow book

Attached: file.png (439x680, 283K)

Your diary desu.

my diary is unironically the text that will be seen as the cornerstone of the next epoch

Post excerpt.

Attached: doubt.jpg (600x341, 14K)

absolutely not, i'm not going to have you stealing my ideas.

they aren't your ideas if they are just things that happen to you because your a fucking loser (aka a diary).

But how can your ideas become the cornerstone of the next epoch if you're not willing to share them?

its about the way i write it you fucking feckless pleb

i expect it to be discovered after my death and instantly recognized for what it is

So you won't share because you want to bask in posthumous adulation?

i dont want anything its just what i expect will happen

>feckless

Why the HELL would I want something called "feck"?

Attached: 1556639936921.jpg (720x720, 222K)

Well, just then you said that you don't want anyone 'stealing your ideas'.

where did i use the word 'want'

It's obviously implied.

maybe if youre reading through the lens of the current epoch it seems like im implying that...

Actually my diary will be considered the central text of the society coming the epoch after the next. So it is indeed implied and you are way behind. Or as they will say; no u.

well it seems like a pretty unimpressive epoch based on that statement t b h

Well after a society based on your diary and the ensuing rampant faggotry and brainletism there's a necessary period reconstruction.

The reddit canon
>Gravity's Rainbow
>Ficciones
>Blood Meridian
Certainly there are worse books than these, but these are the most unfairly praised. If you enjoyed these, you were fooled by cheap artifice.

nothing cheap about GR you dense cunt

It's funny, in one of his books Jameson outlines a political program for the US that basically amounts to fascism/militarism.

>i don't like it, therefore, reddit
commit suicide, faggot.

Attached: 34343232432.png (625x626, 32K)

the Iliad, Odyssey, and Aeneid are all individually more midwit than Jameson and Hofstadter combined

I just realized the cover is shoes and not just a bunch of screaming faces.
Are Jameson's books on pomo actually any good?

what do you expect, he's a commie

I think he’s interesting, always lump him together with Mark Fisher because they’re both more accessible than Deleuze and Guattari (though they all desire similar ends).

imo, yes

no.

>he's not endlessly dense for no reason like deleuze so hes for dumb people
you good?

>for no reason
clear you haven't read it midwit

ive read excerpts from both and while reading d and g it felt like things could have been laid out in a more straightforward fashion on multiple occasions suck my dick stupid bitch

>excerpts
read it properly and then maybe youll stop parroting midwit criticisms

been meaning to cutie pie, but the nice fellows on this imageboard have said that the entire middle of anti-oedipus is filler compared to the first and last chapters