Powerful

powerful

Attached: 1651599325541.jpg (1930x2052, 656.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AZkRbtAXdZ8
youtu.be/LNABc_H4P5I?t=50
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: coma theory.jpg (500x400, 36.68K)

Woah...

Attached: calvin and hobbes.png (500x566, 129.65K)

Hey Lois, remember that time I was calling your name in assisted living?

youtube.com/watch?v=AZkRbtAXdZ8

>tfw the simpsons ended 12 years ago

Assisted living homes terrify. I sincerely hope I die before having other people take care of me

Coma theories are stupid. I much prefer the "Jake is finn's dad's dmpc and they're playing D&D". The way they talk a lot of the time (talking about stats, alignments, rolling dice, etc) strengthens the notion, and it makes Jake's wisdom and advice all the better. Plus Jake having a BS "can be OP but has to be in the mood/try" power make more sense.

What the hell happened here?

Attached: hands(question mark).png (278x220, 41.06K)

What's the music from? I like it.

Peter is a murderous pedophile child-abusing cannibal. If anything, he deserves worse.

He can't use his hands after that giant chicken broke them that's why he's in an assited living home not because he's old or anything that's just a costume

Attached: dying kid.png (500x1120, 280.12K)

So why doesn't he use the magic to heal the coma kid?

Attached: FRACTURED.png (500x567, 131.56K)

He doesn't want to use the magic to heal the coma kid he wants to turn people into dinosaurs

Fucking hate that crap, ruined this game for me.

It is somewhat acceptable when they give hints from the beginning, but when its a sudden coma reveal ending, it is just bad writing

Attached: Whispered_world_cover.jpg (258x387, 26.97K)

>Developers: Daedalic Entertainment
Why is it always them when it comes to unsatisfying and in some cases bullshit endings. Do they get off to the thought of players wasting their time on games with shit endings. Or is it in their blood to ruin good things for the rest of us.

I always wondered who made that, it's the best summation of In Someone's Head theories and Cracked.

The best part was years after that comic, Cracked still kept doing that shit and did one about Arrested Development being a fantasy in George Sr's head as he's on death row.

Wait until you see dragon quest: your story

Nigga you're crazy - magic doesn't just grow on trees you know.

There was an actual episode where they try to send them in a retirement home.

Attached: 0EDC37C0-E55B-4734-BE72-54A175427E51.jpg (241x319, 19.11K)

Attached: 50CAF1AF-FC0F-4545-AA06-9782D3998C9B.jpg (1280x720, 123.43K)

damn thats cute

Fuck...

Attached: 1642798921688.jpg (960x732, 97.2K)

behold, every cartoon theory from 2010

So what, are PB and Marceline girls Finn knows IRL and invites to play D&D with?

Sounds like Final Fantasy to me. Definitely SNES era (which would be FF4, 5, or 6).

He's only got Cure. He needs Cura at least.

Together Again is much more sadder when you put it that way.

I don't get it

>Dream.jpg

Top 6 'Finger Prince' Jokes still slays me.

And who's gonna pay for that? taxpayers? no thanks.

youtu.be/LNABc_H4P5I?t=50

What happens in it?

Mmm, maybe? Probably not. More like "let's help my kid work through emotions and feelings in a way where he doesn't feel like he's being preached to", or something. They also might be completely made up. The analogy kinda falls apart after the Citadel because the writing became less about dungeoneering, surreal fantasy, etc, and instead became about womanly emotions. I say this as a chick but I really liked the fun bro vibe Finn and Jake had, you know? Like it was just comfy to sit and watch, like being in the same room as your brother hanging with his friends.

i don't want to be left alone like this

>Like it was just comfy to sit and watch, like being in the same room as your brother hanging with his friends
That's cute.
>I say this as a chick
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>"nyehehehe lois this is just like that time..."
>"ju-just like that time I ....."
>"lois...what did I do...?"

>letting yourself be old and unable to take care of yourself
>not becoming an hero before all that
step up senpai

London...?

Old meme, you fucking newfag.

I'm an older fag than you dude. I just want don't spend my whole life here. I was here when insanity wolf was new. Now explain or be content in your inceldom

THEY HIT THE PENTAGON. THEY HIT THE FUCKING PENTAGON

No.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT CHANNEL *SHRIEKS*

Attached: Garfield.jpg (598x1040, 248.3K)

Based, cracked is lame and cringe.

Attached: tumblr_ot0enepPDD1ux0myeo1_1280.jpg (1071x1279, 194.74K)

Seth McFarlane was almost on the plane.

>FWD:The sad LAST Calvin and Hobbes comic(you'll cry, pls fwd to all your friends)

What if you're the one in a coma, dreaming that they picked up the Adventure Time pilot to make into a cartoon?
What if Seth actually died in the crash, and all of us are just part of a dream that he got to make Family Guy and a bunch of other successful cartoons, which is playing out in his mind during the split second that his brain is dying?

this version is much better

Attached: calvincured.jpg (768x274, 39.52K)

Played this, and it was a waste of time.

Attached: Deponia.jpg (2560x1440, 871.54K)

sthis canon?

I think it was trying but it didn't really get there. It didn't make a lot of sense in places.

Ever since 1989

prostitutes his dad hires every night

>Now explain or be content in your inceldom
were you going to fuck him if he explained it?

This is the real reason you need to have kids and spend time with them. All other reasons are just icing on the cake.

I played the first 2 and really liked them, did the third one fuck the plot up?

Oh boy the third one was a fucking doozy. Want spoilers for the whole game?

not him but yes

All this does is remind me of the teen book series Stravaganza.

The "Lois I'm scared" panel kind of hits hard honestly, I hope I don't get Alzheimer's.

Okay

>Game starts with Rufus messing with the Ship that ultimately leads them being captured by Argus. Goal is presumed Dead because Rufus messed up, and caused "poison to be injected to her.
>Rufus lands in a cloning lab. He starts to loose hope until this scientist fellow says he's a defective clone of a much larger cloning vat. He has a DNA sample of Goal but when he tried to clone her it came out a baby. Rufus destroys the clone lab, and clones two copies of himself to help save Deponia.
>Cletus and Argus are clones too, so Rufus, Argus, and Cletus are genetically the same. But Rufus is a defective lone.
>Hijinks ensues with Rufus killing some kids, irritating Toni, and cosplaying as Argus.
>Rufus' adoptive father wants to blow up Elysium, as a Rufus clone tries to stop him by using a serum to make Baby Goal into adult goal but it's that purple bitch from the last game.
>Goal was alive the entire time as another Clone of Rufus saves her, and crashes into the cannon that was aiming for Elysium, a Rufus clone dies.
>Rufus makes the daring Idea to launch a van into the bridge to Elysium
>Goal's dad already started the doomsday device to kill Deponia
>So Rufus, Cletus, and Argus try to stop it by going to the Giant Fan.
>Argus falls down to Deponia
>Rufus and Cletus are left and Goal is left confused who to save (Cause they're both wearing the same outfit)
>Rufus decides to left go, and sacrifices himself
>Cletus now cosplays as Rufus to give the High Council of Elysium some ideas
>Game ends with a sad Goal