Mother goose

Mother goose

Attached: Mother goose.png (556x744, 25K)

Realist bitch of all times. Really delved into primordial archetypes to lay bare man's hopes, dreams and fears. Laid a compendium of ethics foundational to the Occident, equaled only by Plato perhaps. But she didn't just link back to the foundations of philosophy, she pressaged, for example, Derrida's deconstruction of the human/animal distinction. A true transhuman ecologist. And all this is to say nothing of the sheer radiance of her symbolist poetics, an obvious influence on Heidegger's belief that authentic being can be only alluded to through poetic language.

Attached: b0f8277bff7e76110873e73d3de76644.jpg (564x729, 95K)

I strongly disagree. I think there is a darker gnostic backdrop to her stories, which we as uninitiated can't understand. Her teachings are obviously occult illuminati revelations handed down from mysterious feminine figures such as the Queen of Sheba, Queen Berthe, Charlemagne's mother and no doubt expressed through the reign of Charlamagne himself, Cardinal Wolsey who defied the heathen Henry the Eight, and onwards.

Attached: il_794xN.312436989.jpg (794x1111, 83K)

Based and Goosepilled. She's obviously the telltale symbol of the matriarchal shadow new world order coming into it's own these days. Why is it you hear about Mother Goose everywhere all of a sudden?

Lmao it's the exact fucking opposite brainlet. The man behind Mother Goose, Charles Perrault, used her as a feminine symbol like the Athenians used Aphrodite or some shit; he was a staunch patriarchal monarchist advocating topdown down control, paying lipservice to the neutered housewives tropes.

Pls, my friends, let's not fight. We're only talking about Mother Goose here.

We're exist in a fantasy in Mother Goose's brain. Prove me wrong.

>We're exist

You wouldn't be so stupid in a mother goose simulation

Honestly Charles Perrault and La Fontaine are pretty based.

Bullshit, Perrault was a moralist and on top of that feminist: working class girl is a princess by virtue compared to her sisters, bourgeois by birth; Bluebeard is an all-time historical villain and monster for mistreating his wives; A proto-Stirner story of a woman's right to choose her mate. One of the great geniuses of literature. Simple truth miscalled simplicity by pseuds.

Speaking of unnecessary interpretations of fable, the old penguin classics edition of Aesop Fables that I had when I was a boy had overwritten them virulent anti-communist morals by the translator. I can't for the life of me come to understand why a translator would deem fit these additions.

>and on top of that feminist

Wasn't little red riding hood about a girl getting her period. Where did I get that?

Attached: Valerie_and_Her_Week_of_Wonders_-_still-02.jpg.320x427_q85_crop_detail_size_range-0,100.jpg (320x427, 25K)

Pic related

Attached: the-company-of-wolves-54923608f0d83.jpg (1000x562, 520K)

For the record, Charles Perrault's Contes subverted the values of Louis' court

Problem with Perrault is he states important ethical truths directly with a tongue-in-cheek manner. He doesn't write obscurely so very few of the shit-tier philosophers in here appreciate him. I'm glad some do. Good on you boys.

You can be Mother Goose's wingman any day

Attached: 51wzhrjsO+L._SX466_.jpg (466x466, 34K)

>She's obviously the telltale symbol of the matriarchal shadow new world order coming into it's own these days.

Unironically onto something

While expressing a certain charming naievete appropriate to a child storybook, that ms paint portrait doesn't really do her justice... I much prefer Doré's illustrations, conveying as they do the warmth of the (grand)maternal hearth with greater rectitude.

Attached: bd99bb496e72b37a525d3e114791d5df.jpg (800x1012, 322K)

Is he a philosopher? Really?

Awwww, she's like a wizened Scheherazade

theres a lot of samefagging going on ITT

Why isn't the post count going up?