¿Is there such a thing as an “ideal partner” study or test to analyze a subject’s psychology?

Let’s make a poll, for example, very descriptive, in which everyone describes their ideal partner with very much detail: physical appearance, personality, opinions on things and on the subject itself, voice, age, tastes, origin, common phrases, ideal meeting place. ¿Literature in which I can base myself to analyze the subject due to it’s preference towards it’s ideal partner?

Attached: 9E7C99AA-2CE6-4C44-9AE7-B689B92F6EDA.jpg (1080x1350, 111K)

id have sex with her shieteeettmm

Thank you for your valuable contribution

If you want to be so specific, you‘ll die alone. Guaranteed.

Attached: ECD2D7CF-4F4A-4F68-B25A-98AF19034059.jpg (542x320, 18K)

Everyone on Yea Forums either wants a well read virgin manic pixie dream girl who was born in Europe, has blonde hair, dresses modestly, and is a devout Christian or an edgy big tiddy goth gf who reads postmodern horror and listens to post-punk.

Can't I have both of those in one girl? :(

Ideal partner

Attached: 57952096_190518495260736_7258107170484391635_n.jpg (1080x1101, 151K)

What are those, nascent grapevines? Fuckin hot

I fucked her

Manic pixie dream girl is rarely a virgin or a Christian, and if she is religious she is 'spiritual'.

>Blonde
>Manic
The uncultured man's choice

What if I'm polygamous and want both

Yes. And should she become an actuality another ideal partner will replace her, as it were..

Kek'd

>blonde hair
wrong
>manic pixie blabla
shit meme and you're wrong again
>christian
fuck no
>edgy goth gf
not my ideal but they're good people

I want a brown haired brown eyed slightly depressive, very introspective girl who can talk about her feelings and opinions with me. Very specific, but you wanted my ideal gf.

Attached: 005654.jpg (500x633, 37K)

I want a hard working quiet girl with a sense of humor who either likes to read, paint, play piano, or any combination thereof.

>women

Learn English. I can tell you're using Google translate.

Blue-eyed brunette average height Mormon virgin and oh man I can't go on because now I'm thinking of all the delicious girls I know who fit that description that I should have gone for when I had the chance

I want an art hoe gf who's fluent in two languages, above average height, nice body, well-read, with an interesting backstory and hopes and dreams and aspirations

Attached: art gf.jpg (1617x1080, 336K)

1 or 4

Rolling

Roll

rolll roll ROLL ROLL

roll for claire luna or heather

Claire looks like my last GF who was a bitch. Rolling

I fucked her twelve times before did too.

Everyone's response would be one of the three:
>Manic pixie dream girl
>Will save you from your depression
>Positive outlook
>Religious
>Blonde
>Only reads YA lit but that's OK, it's better for her innocence
>Wants lots of kids

>Edgy postmo chick
>Listens to avant-garde techno and house
>Admires the spectacle and the depravity of modern existence with you
>Dark clothing all the time, dark hair, pale skin
>Antinatalist
>Only reads things described as "postmodern" "avant-garde" "transgressive" etc.

>Euromommy
>Well read
>Brunette
>Mature
>Modest dresser
>Spends free time reading in coffee shops throughout mainland Europe
>Speaks five languages fluently
>About as smart as you, but not so smart that it hurts your ego

Mine is a desperate red-haired artist with fybromyalgia whose politics are somewhere between anachism and communism but whose favorite authors include Plutarch, who is fond of the pictural aesthetics of the Middle Age, sometimes prays in old churches despite not being christian and has respect for the spiritual purpose of the army. Also she has visions, admires Duchamp but despises Warhol, likes tinkering and smokes a lot.

Attached: 486B3314-B0E4-4B77-A53C-BE8FF85955DC.jpg (800x600, 159K)

For the most part I don't care about physicality as long as you're cute. Other than that:

>Large black eyes, not dark brown, but black. Lacking any contrasts, black eyes are the most impenetrable but that gives them a paradoxical depth. With colored eyes you can see the meeting of the iris as it slopes inward to the pupil, which gives the sense of a "bottom." Those big pitch dark eyes though have no point at which you can say "There is the bottom, the extent to your eye," no single point at which you know you've found the window of the pupil. Whenever I come across these eyes I find myself struggling to meet their gaze for very long. They just bore into you with a veiled intensity. It's intense and insanely hot.
>I don't care what she reads as long as she does. This goes for music as well. As long as a person has passions for something that they find to be their own niche, I usually enjoy listening to them talk about it. It's fun to watch someone you like be excited about something, even if you can't get excited to the same extent over it. They just need passions.
>She needs to yell. Non-violent communication is asinine. We're adults, not children who's feelings need to be coddled and protected at the expense of the other in distress. If you're mad, be mad at me, jesus. Also, shouting matches are hot. Fucking after fighting is some peak catharsis.
>Be a sap. I'm a sap and I need a sap to reciprocate that. I like kissing a lot. I like to kiss your forehead, nose, chin, and cheeks in that order. Play with my hair. Being a sap is an exercise in excess and decadence in romance. Just doing dumb bullshit because it's cute. I like laying in the sun together, drinking wine in the park, dressing up fancy and going to dinner, and exchanging a lot of gifts. I will leave you love notes on your fridge and you need to have the sap's constitution for when your roommate sees it.
>Have a good laugh
>Speak with intensity
>Don't be bad to me

Attached: Cornelis_boel-Amorum_Emblemata_Figuris_Aeneis_Incisa.jpg (1597x1321, 323K)

The funniest (or saddest) part is that she's a real girl.
;_;

>tfw the last one is exactly your type

Attached: angry black kid.jpg (981x981, 75K)

Attached: 095717C6-8729-478B-B3A5-FA98533A6345.jpg (980x869, 48K)

>If you marry, you will regret it; if you do not marry, you will also regret it; if you marry or do not marry, you will regret both; Laugh at the world’s follies, you will regret it, weep over them, you will also regret that; laugh at the world’s follies or weep over them, you will regret both; whether you laugh at the world’s follies or weep over them, you will regret both. Believe a woman, you will regret it, believe her not, you will also regret that; believe a woman or believe her not, you will regret both; whether you believe a woman or believe her not, you will regret both. Hang yourself, you will regret it; do not hang yourself, and you will also regret that; hang yourself or do not hang yourself, you will regret both; whether you hang yourself or do not hang yourself, you will regret both. This, gentlemen, is the sum and substance of all philosophy.

Attached: 220px-Søren_Kierkegaard_(1813-1855)_-_(cropped).jpg (220x310, 19K)

i've still never gotten luna

In this order: 9/0/1/3/7/5/2/8/4/6

based kierkposter

>red-haired
>"artist"
>with fybromyalgia
>politics are somewhere between anachism and communism
>prays in old churches
>despises Warhol

Attached: 1550124263659.gif (220x268, 458K)

alright heather come to poppa, although claire is cute too

ahhhaaha rollin :-3

Tfw girl I went to high school with is now peak waifu material but I'm not in contact with her anymore
>pixie w black hair and pale skin
>classics major
>over 150 iq
>sings
>has a special condition where she can hear higher frequencies than most people and is incredibly sensitive to loud sounds

Hey user, did she even really exist?

You clearly gave zero idea about non violent communication. You can yell just fine and still use nvc. This isn‘t about coddling anyone. In fact, it‘s about honesty even if it‘s uncomfortable. Maybe pick up a book sometimes.

Attached: CDC3D888-2015-42C8-822B-19C6CBACBC9E.jpg (1200x1325, 597K)

i want a mommy gf who cooks nice meals for me

I want a chubby art hoe gf who will read me Pynchon to bed.

Anybody can figure out how to talk to their partner honestly with half a brain. NVC is detrimental because dipshits think they're in the right whenever the person they're talking to doesn't know how to speak like them.

I already have an ideal partner I think
>Works a corporate job
>I'm free from her for the entire day as she works
>Do my reading and writing in complete solace and solitude
>She makes breakfast every morning cuz she gets up early
>She likes to read sci-fi and historic fiction
>Pretty introspective
>I make dinner every night cuz I like too feed her
>Go to gym together
>The pays for most stuff
I think she loves me but if one day she decides that she doesn't then that'll be the end of some of the best years of my life

Rollerini

i just want a gf
any gf
just any gf who wont cuck me
thats all i require
is it so much to ask?
god im so horny and lonely

roll

roll

my god, why was he such a beta faggot. Just make a choice and live with it, damn

Attached: lisa.jpg (300x288, 9K)

That‘s the issue. You exude this desperation.
>please? Anybody?

Would you want to marry a girl if you knew she couldn't care less about you as a person, she just needs someone to have kids with and provide for her?
That‘s what you do. You don‘t care about your vis a vis. You just want someone to hold and fuck. Any warm body will do. Nobody wants to be that replaceable.

>art hoes
Is there anything more pretentious, more attention-seeking?

I'm depressed :)

Hoping to avoid Jessica, Emily, Olivia or Charlotte

>9
Fuck

Rolllll

roll

Yes, and she read Crime and Punishment. I don't talk to her anymore.

Attached: IMG_20181230_180231.jpg (1080x310, 104K)

roll for em

Imagining your dream girl can be a useful excersize but I recommend caution.

I got into a relationship with a girl a few years ago, and I thought she was my dream girl. It ended up not working and I spiraled into a mental breakdown and a severe depression that I just recently emerged from. After a lot of introspection and struggling and studying psychology, I can finally rationalize what happened. I was projecting my Jungian anima on this girl. I thought I was completely in love with her, but I was really in love with the idea of her. It took 9 months of confusion and depression to realize that not only did not love her, I didn't like her, and furthermore I barely even knew her.

So yea it was a very juvenile relationship that caused me a lot of pain, and I ended up causing her a lot of pain too.

So if you ever meet your dream girl....good fucking luck man. Be careful. Love is a force of nature.

In retrospect and in looking at my journal, I can see specific moments where I was engaged with my anima projection, and not with the actual human person in front of me. There are Facebook conversations where I was expecting and imagining certain responses from my questions, and this girl completely surprised me with her response. Everytime it actually felt like a bit of a let down, because this poor girl wasnt acting out the fictional encounter with my dream girl that I had imagined.

It's quite simple really. If you're a female, your ideal partner is Chad. If you're Chad, your ideal partner is every female.

Luna has most patrician taste

fuck yeah, god loves me

Luck be a lady tonite!

>Warhol
You need to take her to a silver balloons exhibit

god I wish that were me
god I wish that were me

Double interrogation signs.

You mean ¿? Or ??, as an answer or pointing the fact I use ¿?

I just noticed you use ¿?, not wanted to be aggressive or anything. You also speak Spanish or something?

Yes, my native tongue is Spanish, currently practicing English but is pretty lackluster still, how did you know ? Sentence order ?

I mean, the ¿? are pretty evident, but yeah, I feel like the order and the type of expressions you use kinda show. Spanish is also my native tongue, but I have to use english constantly due to work.

Cool, ¿do you have any recommended literature for getting used to english?

Not really... I just read more books and played games in english.

Yeaaah. I think we can close thread, guys.

I'm gay