Kitsune

Kitsune.

Attached: Samurai.Rabbit.The.Usagi.Chronicles.S01E01.1080p.WEBRip.x265-RARBG.png (1920x1080, 1.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AnupapKasook/status/1520245516176478209?t=0K7EHiItZg6zkY8Ge3juIw&s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kitsune?

Attached: FRr134RXMAEzPEl.jpg (1920x1080, 115.17K)

I don't like kitsunes. A fox is fine, but too many tails are just clutter and they get in the way. Anthro kitsunes just don't work functionally because that many tails would get in the damn way.

This Kitsune has no tail, Kaiba.

Attached: FRr11LyXoAMvd09.jpg (1920x1080, 128.91K)

Kitsune.

Attached: 1633757837406.png (600x585, 302.66K)

>Kitsune
>actually fighting/risking her life

I'm glad Sakai is getting paid (presumably), but this is gonna be shit.

Jokes on you, it's already out and tolerable.

Attached: FRr142FXwAEePrE.jpg (1920x1080, 222.84K)

KITSUNE IS FLAT FLAT FLAT.

the female crow tengu makes up for it.

She keeps her booba in bandages to ward off the short stack crowd.

Attached: FRr16CbX0AAB1jU.jpg (1671x940, 93.66K)

I'm annoyed how little promotion this show gets when it's the most Asian show east of Hawaii in, probably, forever. The entire cast is Asian and so are most of the producees, but nobody even mentions that nor tries to push it as an example of progressiveness. I guess America only cares for black people.

>She keeps her booba in bandages to ward off the short stack crowd.
Does that even work?

It's complete and utter bullshit. Stan Sakai is possibly the greatest letterer in the history of comics, has decades of indie work.

It's got so much fucking japanese in it that they don't even bother to dumb it down or over explain shit like Yuichi's war cry ,which is actually properly pronounced japanese.

Third episode in. Kitsune is the best character so far, a bit of klutz and ditz, but cute. Shizu's secret was shit.

A ninja is a piece of garbage who's only role in life is to lie and to die.

Kitsune is the only good character in this.
Ironic, isn't it?

Cute!
>Eyes opened
I take it back

Tetsujin and Karasu Tengu were the highlight for me.

>Released almost a week ago
>0 lewds
>0 fanart at all
It's over...

which is ironic considering she was the worst part of the comic besides most of the POS villains

>not even furries are crazy for this show

Wow.

>acitvely refusing a 9 doubled dose of Touch Fluffy Tail
You garbage. Stop breathing my air.

Did "The Bad Guys" take all of its thunder?

Attached: yes you can pet the foxxo in Ghost of Sashimi.png (1092x695, 1.21M)

Not all clothes are revealing, user.

Asians are the most popular race on the planet. Asians are the majority. What is progressive about casting a project with people who are in the race that makes up the global majority on the planet? White people are in fact a global minority especially compared to Asians.

Here's one
twitter.com/AnupapKasook/status/1520245516176478209?t=0K7EHiItZg6zkY8Ge3juIw&s=19

Attached: IMG_20220504_023208.jpg (707x1000, 85.78K)

My lovely Alopex is also flat and she's still beautiful to me.

Attached: 1375664900.queblock_alopexflirty.png (614x671, 126.65K)

AAAAND like The Bad Guys, yet another fucking fox that doesn't look like one.

Furries have always hated usagi yojimbo for reasons that aren't clear to me. Just a tiny bit of leo x usagi fanart.

What's the problem?

Attached: screen-shot-2015-02-05-at-12.40.27-pm-1024x680[1].png (1024x680, 971.52K)

cunt

>no tail
Thanks, I hate it.

They don't have tails in the show but artists should just do with Night In The Wood fans did and give them tails anyway because it's better.

Very nice.

Attached: 1620084864329.png (640x568, 397.24K)

La Zorra puta del futuro.

Attached: 1651512862400.png (1496x2099, 1.85M)

Go back to hispachan.

user, her tail is flued at her head.

Guess it wasn't tastefully censored enough.

I'll follow whatever consensus arises, if there ever is one. If not there are always buttplugs.

>I'll follow whatever consensus arises
Oh, you did that? It's nice, despite the >notail
Also, don't be a doormat, do it the way you want to.

i'm doing this because you're replying to multiple people

Attached: tfw no fluffy tail.png (1160x353, 29.59K)

I'm just fine with either.

am I the only one who thinks the pacing on this show is weird? the other main characters are immediately willing to break Usagi out of prison when they literally just met each other. Chizu gets revealed as a spy and is forgiven almost instantly. The eyeball yokai being controlled by aliens gets revealed at what feels like the last second.

>Chizu gets revealed as a spy and is forgiven almost instantly.
Don't say that. You're triggering my Rimba Racer PTSD.

If characters in Usagi generally don't have tails, wouldn't that make plugtails the equivalent of neko headbands?

Here's one for you, if you're fishing for inspiration.
Something like that Ronnie strip with the neko headband, except it's a plugtail. Doesn't even need to be explicit, she could just be holding it with a blushing "what?" face.

Yeah I binged watched all episodes yesterday and it did feel like either nothing happened and then important things happened and were resolved in a matter of seconds.
I probably would have quit watching if it hadn't been for Kitsune's cute voice.

>tolerable
I am skeptic but Sakai is a genus so he could do it

>Doesn't even need to be explicit,
I was actually thinking about her using these plugtails, seeing if she can get up to nine at once.

>seeing if she can get up to nine at once.
Make Sunibee proud, user.

I like the cut of your jib, but fat chance anyone below HKJs level could accomplish that.

>Just imagining it...

Attached: full_mast.png (320x283, 107.06K)

Why do all female CG characters have to have the same fucking face template holy shit give her an actual fox snout goddamn it

She's asian. Flat face.

>no feudal Japan
>no actual samurai
>Gen bounty hunts once, then never again
>komori and mogera ninja look like shit
>shogunate reduced to a joke
>yokai without any Sasuke or Jei
>canon ayylmaos
I get that it's meant for a much younger audience and I'm happy that Stan's making money, but this feels like it's Usagi Yojimbo in name only

Why are furries obsessed with canids specifically?

Could be worse, could be whatever the fuck happened to Chizu's face.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.18M)

You mean Yea Forums?

I don't like her thousand yard stare

I like Chizu she looks like a cat instead of an emaciated mummy with cat ears.

Nice try, but the taconiggers on Yea Forums only talk about how much they want to suck Gokus dick.

Woke progressives don't push for asians because they tend to be much better off than black people.

So did anyone actually expect the twist to be "The Combine from fucking Half-Life 2 are coming!"? Because I sure as hell didn't.

Look, I get that this... Sad excuse for a show... Isn't meant to to be a real Usagi adaptation and instead just some cheap, merch friendly version of it. So in a sense it's fine that it's modeled on TMNT's kiddy adaptations, in part because most people probably only know Usagi from the kiddy TMNT adaptations and in part because it has proven to be a somewhat reliable formula. But some aspects of TMNT (especially in regards to the kiddy stuff) don't quite work in Usagi and the kiddy TMNT adaptations have in many regards ruined the TMNT franchise's reputation, I don't think "stupid kids' cartoon" is what I want most people to think when they hear Usagi.

Attached: Half-Life_2_Episode_Two_title.jpg (234x312, 63.47K)

Attached: 1416157248575.jpg (625x626, 51.69K)

Hana?

Attached: Screenshot_20220502-063618_Chrome.png (1600x720, 697.51K)

Karasu Tengu.

Attached: 1640656741323.png (1920x1080, 2.2M)