Perverse Evil

What traits would a purely perverse and evil creature have? Could you include such a creature within a story?

Attached: file000960626680.jpg (1600x1362, 592K)

the devil hides best behind beauty

this. evil is always a slave of the good. define the good and you will have your perverse evil

Wtf is wrong with u all
>Good is evil
You guys need to go back to grammar school, this isn’t even a theological, ethical or metaphysical debate, u guys literally don’t understand how words function

Evil is the subluxation of good

You‘re so boring with your pure evil mindset

Attached: F8129304-3001-4469-B2B0-E22E813A3CD9.jpg (640x627, 63K)

nigga shut up, that's not even what I said.
the good is a precondition for evil to exist, and evil always exists in opposition to good
you don't understand how ideal forms function pleb

Evil is subversion, deceit, falsehood. When it shows up it is in a shiny, beautiful, arousing form. If you resist temptation and vice you have the ability to guard yourself from evil. If your life's purpose is sex-money-drugs, evil will gobble you up unchallenged.

Attached: Ay1DScb8louiaZTFlOseERZwyB_qNWHfHVW-f3w9qVM.jpg (563x900, 124K)

I think an evil being wouldn't be 100% evil if it actually looked/acted evil, like a super scary monster who just destroys everything, that way it'd just be giving a warning of "Hey i'm evil" and no one would be fooled by it. An actual 100% evil being would be beautiful and tempting in the outside, and be kinda "good" to you when you go near it, but later would make you suffer slowly the worst sufferings one can't even imagine. Disappointment and despair are way worse than just being murdered on the spot.

What philosophy defines evil as deceit or falsehood? I find that to be a very thin - if at all one - definition. And subversion? Subversion from what? Christian morals? Also a very doubtful moral theory.

On your other point, hedonism takes pleasure to be equal to good. Sex and drugs would not be counted as evil at all, rather as good. Either your point needs clarification, or it's not very strong to begin with.

Read Blood Meridian & stop being teenagers.

True evil is an evil that causes suffering to others and itself.

Deceit or falsehood has always been the most significant evil. Betrayal is worse than straightforward aggression because it is two acts of malice - the dishonesty coupled with aggression.

Simply because hedonists view gluttony and vice as good does not make gluttony and vice good. I don't see your point unless you truly believe in hedonism.

Attached: Dante_Inferno_Levels.png (550x546, 155K)

Mark “Then Jesus entered a house, and again a crowd gathered, so that he and his disciples were not even able to eat. 21 When his family heard about this, they went to take charge of him, for they said, “He is out of his mind.” 22 And the teachers of the law who came down from Jerusalem said, “He is possessed by Beelzebul! By the prince of demons he is driving out demons.” 23 So Jesus called them over to him and began to speak to them in parables: “How can Satan drive out Satan? 24 If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. 25 If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand. 26 And if Satan opposes himself and is divided, he cannot stand; his end has come. 27 In fact, no one can enter a strong man’s house without first tying him up. Then he can plunder the strong man’s house. 28 Truly I tell you, people can be forgiven all their sins and every slander they utter, 29 but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; they are guilty of an eternal sin.”

Attached: B6F12EB0-6020-412F-B4DE-1FFF27C2D841.jpg (200x329, 81K)

Look in the mirror. You've already seen it.

Evil shouldnt be able to stand, evil is perverse and pathetic and should be dragging all others to the depths as it falls.

An entity who is aligned and conscious of the violence committed, who dwells and acts towards a sickening outcome while indifferent towards suffering. I think its naive to characterise evil as insane or degnerate. To me the closest thing we've ever had in humanity to evil is groups and or individuals unable to recognise the humanity in others.

obvious shitposter/flamer is obvious
go back to Yea Forums you heathen

so... a woman.

To use functions that are by nature or intent good to destroy something good.

-boiling a calf in its mother's milk
-enthrall the knowless with the ligatures of Law

Yes, you can. Most effectively as a reasonless -not irrational- BBEG. The literal devil is paragon of the type.

You have it backwards good is defined by what evil is

>What traits would a purely perverse and evil creature have?

Catholicism.

>Perverse Evil

THAT TERM IS PLEONASTIC —EVIL IS ESSENTIALLY PERVERSE.

and your trip is gay

What OP is trying to say is that she’s exacerbated her insecurities to such a degree that... ahhh fuck it

Let's split infinite beings (Gods if you wish) into seperate versions of themselves on being infinitly good and the other infinitly evil. What are those traits? You are asking something undefinable from the core and only be based on which vision you wish your reader will perceive. Make it 'good' to the antagonist and no one will believe the protagonist is 'bad'

The good and bad would be the best course of wording you use. What is the correct opposite of evil? Vile, pure hate and on and so forth, truly hard to understand.

/thread