What book would cause the most havoc if the masses read?

What books would cause the most social conflict if the masses read them? By conflict I mean a an uprising against the current establishment whether justified or not, shootings, etc.. What would be the worst books for a mass of people to read and act out it's philosophy? Let's assume the books are not misinterpreted as well

Attached: 123.jpg (1022x1200, 122K)

SCUM manifesto

Stranger in a strange land

WH40K lore.

are we assuming they suddenly have the ability to understand difficult texts? that's the main problem, they're too dumb to understand anything truly revolutionary, which is why they remain the way they are, not knowing any better.

if they are all suddenly genuises though, just make them read the bible. normies generally do not larp in religion, they keep their sensibilities mainly because they got unironically baited by this shit. so now everybody is a genius, they lose faith in god since they don't do the intellectual larp, become fedoras, and society goes further into the humanistic hellscape and thus niggers are setting cars on fire in downtown NYC by this time tomorrow unto perpetuity because morals are completely dead and everyone has embraced the beast

i think you are the one who has trouble understanding difficult texts

Plato's Republic

I think you are gay and your digits confirm this

My diary desu

Probably still the Communist Manifesto

second post worst post

White majorities across the west would wake up sharpish and the results would be quite ugly.

Attached: Concept of the Political.jpg (398x608, 75K)

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x747, 71K)

Industrial Society and Its Future

probably. It's directed AT the masses so I think this is the best answer itt

/thread

based

structure of scientific revolutions by tom kuhn.

Why do you say this?

Quran. And I say this unironically.

Mein Kampf and Genealogy of Morals, Culture of Critique and Capital

The Antichrist (pic unrelated)

Attached: Screenshot_20190430-141328_R4VE.jpg (937x1030, 305K)

the Bible

samefag, cringe and cuckedbyjewspilled
>inb4 mspaint screenshots

This is the one...

siege

THE FUCKING BIBLE LOL

prolly Mao or some shit

THIS

Came here for this
This would have the biggest impact but not cause the most havoc

Based.

This is the correct answer.

Schmitt is complicated. This book is a right wing super weapon. I’d hope it could inspire something better than Hitlerism or basic bitch ethnonationalism, maybe for something more in line with the vision of his biggest influence, Juan Donoso Cortes, but I think you’re right and his ideas would light whatever powder is dry and lying around. Could be horrible, or brilliant.

Industrial society and its future

Haven't read a book that would cause havoc in that sense but I haven't read many. maybe something conspiratory

great thread.
the Anarchist's cookbook.
also this: holy mother of based.

Attached: 51vHCno0a4L._SX330_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (332x499, 40K)

Didnt read the og manifesto but read Antitech Revolution. It is extremely weakly argued in a lot of respects. The most solid argument is the idea of a self propagating systems ruling society and how little we actually influence them.

His argument for a revolution is delusional and srlf contradicting according to his own precepts and rules. Beyond that his own argument of self propagating systems defeats a revolution of that type.

Lots of important ideas but normies will reject it for being too obscene and most intelligent people will reject a lot of it, especially the revolutionary agitation, and for good reason.

Attached: ted_wrong.png (1319x303, 181K)

Why? I want an explanation for this one

No book could do this today cause of the way I see it either people are too stupid to produce their own actions are to happy with the status quo or are to untrusting of actions or ideas that come from an outside source

It's a base argument for system of totalitarian utopia as a direct criticism of democracy. If most people read Plato and internalized his arguments, the blind worship for our western democracy would diminish in favor of some sort of enlightened dictatorship.

Of course Mein Kampf or Starship Troopers present similar argument, but I'm not convinced the overemphasis on race or militarism respectively would make it that palatable for the masses - Plato being much more sober when it comes to that.

Doesn’t refute any of his points

Any retard can see this. People just like him because "muh nature good, city bad"

>mfw I was in that thread
>mfw I was in this one

Attached: ted is christ.png (1858x885, 220K)

Karl Marx stole all of his decent ideas from Friedrich Schiller and the German Romantics.

Communism is a Jewish plot to facilitate the creation of a New World Order in which every Jew will have 2,800 goyim slaves, as according to the Talmud. It is no coincidence that the vast majority of communist revolutionaries in Germany and Russia were of Jewish ethnicity.

The Communist Manifesto is trash for edgy undergraduates.

Attached: 1550534375278.jpg (450x413, 86K)

Have sex

Attached: tom-cruise.jpg (450x315, 25K)

Dude hippie ayy lmaos
lmao

Poorly written post
I feel compelled to inform you that we've been in the end times for about 2000 years now.

When is this "have sex" posting going to end, it's so tediuous and boring
I swear I'm not baiting for a "have sex" (You)

Imagine thinking that you yourself are somehow above "the masses," and that people just blindly believe the last thing they read with no material, cultural, or social basis shaping and filtering their worldview

Ok now what?

Even if you are being ironic just take it back to /x/

Someone could read every book listed here, and page A1 of yesterday's New York Times would still cause more destruction.

>tfw i was post 1300..001

Proudhon, Marx, Bakunin.

and what would that matter to the masses?

>muh social theories
>muh political theories
So far, everyone here is wrong.
There is only one thing that would cause radical change, and that is minimizing the amount of people working. A book like pic related, if even a quarter of everyone took advantage of it, would fundamentally change society.

This, unlike the useless drivel presented thus far, requires nothing drastic, and people have a rational incentive to engage in it--- FREE MONEY.

This would cause the most havoc all without a revolution, without even lifting a single finger.

Attached: Win your Social Security Case.jpg (389x499, 38K)

>I'm not convinced the overemphasis on race or militarism respectively would make it that palatable for the masses
The masses are currently conditioned. Once the conditioning is changed/broken they will adapt. Many would be willing to try something new if they could escape their fear of the status quo checking them.

passing of the great race

This is probably the worst post ever screencapped.

Of course democracy is conditioned. However the illusion presented by democracy is at least somewhat congruent with almost universal values of decency.

When it comes to ethnic genocide and militarism, most people will recoil on the grounds of basic golden rule - it's not very nice to genocide populations based on race (separation/segregation, on the other hand is almost inverse sentiment - see white flight, apartheid). Neither perpetually initiating pointless conflict as a matter of central policy would fly anymore.

Wait... Does this book basically teach you how to fake a disability for NEETbux?

Of course not. Disability fraud is an egregious and serious problem and the authors of this fine tome would never encourage their seminal work to be used for such nefarious and evil ends.

The cringe pedo book they posted yesterday

You mean A Walking Aphrodisiac? That shit is harmless, it aint even as pedo as it is sacrliegious but of course in the wrong hands...

I have so many questions on what this even is.

The shit they posted on another thread look it up on the catalogue

Thanks, anything that makes it noteworthy?

Saying that the age of consent will be lowered due to all the celebrities normalizing it and comparing homosexuality's journey to acceptance to pedo's hypothetical future acceptance. But thats just on the first part of the book

Dumb frogposter

>dude the celebrities and fags say it's ok!
Cringe, bluepilled, and retarded.

Yup, but its not like its a serious book either

Reminds me of thurston moore voting j mascis for president

>I was only pretending to be retarded, it's not serious guise!

The anglo-american establishment and maybe that other book that Carrol wote but its name ishard to remember

>no proofreading
>no specifics
>appeals to intelligence without rationale
Weak

Attached: 0_Winnie-The-Pooh-Animation.jpg (615x409, 21K)

i like the cut of your jib

Attached: felix.jpg (320x397, 45K)

ayy same for both
how many people browse Yea Forums wtf it doesn't seem like many people actually post here. 99-1 rule.

This post was typed by roastie hands

I read the og, i find his criticism of technology totally agreable, but you're right on wrt its problems. In one of the early chapters he makes a distinction between small changes that only forestall the inevitable trend of history, and large changes that dramatically alter its course forever.

He provides no rational argument for why his revolution would be that large change, when it clearly would be the small change potentially writ large, in how many years it takes humanity to recover.

But as long as pursuing technology gives some individuals/population an advantage, it is pretty much inevitable it will be picked up on again after the revolution.

Hegel

Attached: 1553837668479.png (608x3344, 2.26M)

it would get a big ‘so what’
i think the way it was written, it’s extreme logicality would actually be a turn off
hearts and minds, right?

>scum manifesto
kek what an insane incel that broad was. fuckin creep couldn't brain up enough to live in a man's world so she decides to burn it down. absolutely bottom of the barrel tier feminism.

Ahem

Attached: 1200px-Pentti_Linkola_2.jpg (1200x1465, 260K)

ecology is the most brainlet shit ever

>Dude space Jesus but we have tons of phy sex

Attached: 1524526587231.jpg (300x168, 9K)

The holy Quran.

The manifesto sucks, but Kapital is a good time

Such a book doesn't exist. Plenty of deeply controversial and eye-opening literature exists, and yet it's not like society has sprung up into a new revolution every time one gets published. For better or for worse, most people simply don't give a fuck about these sorts of issues.

Your post takes that particular honour

any of them? the masses are woefully stupid, user. if say, 90% of the global population were literate there would be havoc of the highest degree. you would be amazed at the number of citizens who haven't read a single book in their lives.

Behold a Pale Horse

> Yea Forums thinks it is above the masses because it reads some books literally no one cares about

Attached: 1556536094140.jpg (716x707, 67K)

Definitely "Industrial Society and Its Future" There's absolutely no question here. But also really anything written by Kaczynski in the last 25 years since his arrest, like his books "Technological Slavery" and "Anti-Tech Revolution"

Attached: Anti-Tech Revolution Spiral Alternate web.jpg (4800x7200, 3.18M)

Gravity's Rainbow

based

The masses are retards, that's why they don't care, this is a fact.

>For Christians
The Subversion of Christianity by Jacques Ellul
>For everyone else
The Bible

See

Max Stirner
Nick Land
Philipp Mainländer
Georges Bataille
Jerome

NOT AN INSTRUCTION MANUAL!!!!!!!1

See

>Nietzsche
lol

these

Libido Dominandi

Is this just a meme or is it actually worth a read. I saw it on a chart with some Guenon-related materials .

Based beyond measure.

Attached: 1552092609044.png (220x220, 93K)

>implying it's not le ego and its own

Attached: 7b46a1717e315b2a538d9c1b98f62f7033ea63e905637475c6dc89577e6c30f9.jpg (1280x3600, 726K)

It's really worth it imho.

Imagine if the Talmud was translated honestly and everyone read it after learning about the history of Jews in Europe

lmao what anime is this from?

Or is it an edit? :(

Attached: 1553472605961.jpg (2048x1558, 598K)

If people are so smart, wouldn't they have the intelligence and empathy to live according to some sort of Hegelian-esque morality of empathy?
Religion's only necessary to pacify dumb people, imo.

If only this is how Peterson's critique of the communist manifesto could've gone down. Shit would've been way more entertaining than what we actually got.

Attached: 9780739049617.jpg (300x400, 32K)

they do?

Magna carta.
Literally has nothing to do with the foundation of a free society. In fact it even has policies in it designed to oppress jews and peasants. Only 3 clauses of the magna carta are still legal. In fact magna carta only became relevant after the 1900s when esoteric liberals strawmanned it into a holy relic of ancient english liberalism. At the time no one knew how to read it due to the antiquated language so everyone just believed whatever they heard about it was true.

>Nietzsche and Nazis lol
This meme has to die

Leave Nie-Chan alone!

Attached: NieChan.jpg (251x226, 18K)

>Capital
Was Marx a nadzi too?

The masses actually reading any books.

>"Jews can't prey on the children of deceased debtors with usury"
>oppress jews

>people just blindly believe the last thing they read
You have just described most conservatives in the southeastern U.S. Rednecks will believe anything they're told.

wish the masses read democracy the god that failed

I was pleasantly surprised when my professor included this book in my 19th 20th cent phil class. This book doesnt have to be viewed as right wing facist shieet

Any sort of libertarian mass movement would cause much havoc right now because state power is large and big segments of the population have become dependent.
Hoppe could be good, but Schmitt also as another user posted.
Basically anything that btfo the claims of 'we live in a society' and reveals power structures.

fucking idiot