We have the “Batfamily”, when can we get a Joker Family...

We have the “Batfamily”, when can we get a Joker Family? Specifically a collection of crazies and named goons that frequently assist The Joker in his crimes to help even the odds. We’ve had random names henchmen in the past, who should be regulars?
>Punchline
>Henchman Bob
>Johnny Frost
>Archie
>Gaggy?
Any new ideas you’d like to see?

Attached: 0E679FBF-2374-41BA-8C84-CDF2F1B56A76.png (1325x1514, 2.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-VRwTiQWoXU
youtube.com/watch?v=b20pYbPxTPY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Might as well bring Nu52 Duela Dent into this.

Attached: Batman_The_Dark_Knight_Vol_2-23.4_Cover-1_Teaser.jpg (1500x2277, 635K)

Joker family ia antithetical to his character.

Nah she sucks
A characterization that is inconsistent as all hell. Why do you hate henchmen so much?

We need to see some actual heavy hitting joker gang members, give them some powers/mutations that make them an actual threat to bats n friends

>Nah she sucks
So does Punchline but she is in there

>when do we get Joker family
We have Joker family at home

Attached: AF1E61AD-0F3A-47AA-8221-98BEB94194E2.jpg (512x296, 34.49K)

No

Attached: 3d9d6b3a8fec6354f2444cdb71edc296._sx1280_ql80_ttd_.jpg (1200x680, 168K)

Harley Quinn? idk

One big old happy family

Attached: 1648621749778.jpg (6082x6000, 2.11M)

Nah Punchline is great. Duela Dent was a confused idea

Punchline is a very good name for a Joker helper. Nice.

Why is everyone here forgetting about the Joker's sidekick, Prank?

Attached: Prank.jpg (474x361, 20.06K)

Plus she's hot

Captain Clown should be a regular who dies in every storyline, yet always inexplicably returns.

Attached: Captain_Clown.png (600x450, 238.62K)

Prank is pretty cool but Donnie doesn't have the killing intent, so he'd be best for Jokers less lethal schemes.
Ironically it would be hilarious to have Donnie and Damian fight considering Damian was born and raised to be a murder machine but Donnie specifically doesn't see the comedy in people dying

Attached: D9souxYUYAA0Pp3.png (779x600, 402.81K)

Duelas entire thing is being confusing as fuck
Early on back in the silver age she was confusing as shit.
The basic gist is that she's Harvey Dents daughter that masquerades as the daughter of various other Villains daughters
>Penguins Daughter
>Jokers Daughter
>God Tier name Scarecrone
>Cat Girl
>Queen Card
>Harlequin
Then there's Evelyn Dent of Earth 3, whose Threeface.
I think she'd just be a headache.

Attached: IMG_5458_5e8543b5e76470.61165726.jpg (700x1036, 800.65K)

CUTE

Didn't she survive the Crisis and for a while kept on playing up the Joker's Daughter identity until she was finally caught and executed for breaching universes illegally or something?

>Joker Family at home is the superior one

He's a robot so that's not hard to do

Attached: dunnhier.jpg (1280x720, 102.01K)

But unfortunately those are future characters. Unless you really want Dee Dee and Ghoul in modern day, but that kind of takes away from Beyond material

I’m sure we could just tweak it to have him crazier, perhaps tragic and manipulated for lacking a father figure

Wouldn't be the first time they popped up in the present day. There's a whole JLU episode about the movie Jokerz showing up to fight the Justice League

Yeah, because the JL got warped to the future where they dwelled.

HEY GUYS REMEMBER PUNCHLINE???

Seriously, what's she up to now?

punchline should be a regular and captain clown needs to come back
just got released from prison, after like 18 months

Attached: 603b83f451c3b9b0793ba1cabdfa5ecf_784ad85b_540.jpg (510x806, 107.39K)

>Joker
>Harley
>Punchline, I guess?
>Punch and Judy
>Captain Clown
>Straightman

Eh, no need to rip from Beyond. We have plenty to work with in present day

so is punchline just Harley Quinn but hotter and straight?

Attached: joker punchline.jpg (1080x1080, 131.96K)

Yes, and with black hair.

as I said, hotter

Attached: punchline knives.jpg (1179x1794, 255.4K)

>blocks your path

Attached: jokers-goon-batman-89-20090316065212727-000.jpg (480x270, 14.83K)

Just bring back Gaggy. His original henchman

He’s actually pretty creepy when drawn realistic like when they do him modern

Attached: C73F6E0D-7B2C-4569-A292-56971872607B.jpg (669x873, 297.47K)

I don't read any DC or Marvel comics at all, I've never seen Punchline before, why is she so hot?

>big tiddy goth gf

yes

Attached: r85648484.jpg (2150x1072, 769.28K)

>ITSYEBOY: big tiddy goth girlfriend goals
he is literally me

Attached: file.png (750x750, 639.8K)

She's "Harley" in the sense that she's Joker's hot #2 but differs by:
>Being a monstrous piece of shit from the get go instead of a manipulated woman
>Doesn't try to change Joker but instead encourages him
>Joker actually finds her funny, and not in a pathetic way.

Attached: Punchline Stephen Byrne.jpg (1629x2048, 221.78K)

Alright let's try and have a solid lineup from various incarnations, try to find their "function" in the family, and think of whacky day to day shenanigans. So we have:
>Punchline: #2, hot piece of ass, Joker's girlfriend
>Archie (The Dark Prince Charming): midget, grumpy, depressed, wants to die, makes Joker laugh, reminds you of Danny Devito
>Henchman Bob (Burton Batman): Joker's #1 Guy, loyal, competent, likely a great talent scout for recruiting goons
>Punch and Judy: Silent, muscle, all around thugs.
>Captain Clown : robot, possible driver/pilot/sea captain for all Joker related travel
>Prank : troubled youth, "Robin" type, possibly tragic character.
>"Dunnhier" just a mask. Worn by various new-hires, gets killed frequently.
>Gaggy : another midget. May be at odds with Archie.
Heck maybe even a Arthur knockoff .

Am I forgetting anybody? Who should go/stay? Funny scenes?

Attached: Joker Family.jpg (1690x1372, 511.6K)

Harley?

No Harley's divorced from The Joker at this point, moved on. That's kind of why Punchline exists. What about Johnny Frost from Azzarello's Joker book? He was more of a reluctant accomplice though, and would kind of tread on Bob's "normal/straight man" gimmick

Just make BoB what the Joker calls Frost because he thinks its funny or something and at this point Johnny just goes with it.

>Replacing based Bob
Heresy. BUT we could maybe make Johnny like the miserable uncle type Joker keeps barging in on for contacts/leads. He wouldn't be in the "family" per se but maybe a reoccurring role

Judy and Punch?

Bob is quite literally Joker's #1 guy. If there's a Joker Family, Bob is the right hand like Punchline is now the left.
youtube.com/watch?v=-VRwTiQWoXU

Attached: 456456456.jpg (242x209, 6.84K)

>Worn by various new-hires, gets killed frequently.
Why does make me kek so much?
Also, the Arthur knockoff shouldn't be part of the main family, at most he should be someone who has taken a similar but ultimately different approach to the idea of the joker persona, making the clown prince of crime mad that someone is stealing his bit. That or this is Arthur Joker's family after he breaks out of Arkham from the movie.

Dunnheir is the best idea for a recurring henchman character I've ever heard ngl

This user gets it. Also dig this scenario
>"We're heading out people! Into the HAHA-Hot Wagon!"
>Everyone piles into a van
>It speeds out of a warehouse
>Punchline is riding shotgun, cleaning her nails with a knife
>Archie is in a car seat, hating everything
>Bob is checking his phone for updates on possible jobs, gear, etc
>Punch and Judy are pushing each other like children
>"We're here!"
>It's a drive-thru for a burger joint
>Everyone gets their order
>Joker gives the working guy money, and a gun.
>Speeds out and laughs
Or Arthur is like the sad guy they never take on jobs. Like a janitor

>Guy wearing the mask always dies
>Sometimes jokingly referred to as "Done For"
>Joker doesn't have time remembering the guy's real name, just what he addresses the cursed mask

I feel like with this set up there is a good joke about Joker having an ex and reassuring one of his underlings that everything is going to be fine after a break up.

Straightman.

I'd actually dig something like that. A modern Joker going back to his Silver Age demeanour as more of a prankster while he's hanging out with his "family".
Hell, you could even twist that as having Punchline, genuinely mental as she is be the one pushing for Joker to go back to being a genuine murderous psychopath in a scenario like that

We've all watched Venture Bros, user. We get the reference. But we could recycle it if Punchline and Joker are having an argument
>"Are you guys getting a divorce....?"
>"See? Right in front of the henchmen! Look, you made Archie cry!"
>"I'm not crying."

I actually haven't so I don't get the reference myself.

I think Punchline is fine with whatever zaniness Joker has planned because in her mind it's "a message". Joker is kind of an artist, doing whatever for shits and giggles.
youtube.com/watch?v=b20pYbPxTPY

Straightman is an accountant because fiscal responsibility is no laughing matter, in this new iteration, he can still be a super soldier but he's a sleeper agent. Since Joker isn't a foreign enemy to the state the government doesn't activate him because Gotham is a lost cause shithole or they simply forgot about him since he's so damn boring. The only reason why he'd fight batman is if he's actively assaulting Joker in his office, he'd protect any client including the crime clown, if you really want to kick it up a notch his firm can also do repo so if Joker messes up Straightman will go down to his hideout to repossess his shit for being late on payments.

Attached: Straightman_DCAU_0001.jpg (360x360, 26.6K)

Oh, also, Bruno and Abner from The Dark Knight Returns and the two little freaky flying guys.
And Jackanapes.
Mo, Lar and Cur from TAS?

What if he's like the goon fitness coach instead? Bob is the business end, Straightman is the guy making sure they don't slack off

Ah, that's fair. I'm not too familiar with Punchline, so I assumed she was into Joker just because he's a violent lunatic, but that sounds interesting too.

Punchline really hopes people don't find her Gay Joker/Bob fanfiction or her commissioned Prank Shota Art