Most based Byblical quotes

Ecl 7:14

Attached: descarga (2).jpg (1260x834, 779K)

Attached: guide.png (1500x1500, 134K)

Job 38:31

2 Samuel 6:14

Genesis 3:19

Really good. Let's post the quote as well as the passage/chapter.

Luke 22;35-36

Matthew 6;34

Ephesians 6:12

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

The dead are heirs to nothing.
-somewhere in the Gnostic Bible

Matthew 7:12

SIGGHHHHHHH
I guess I'll do it

In the day of prosperity be joyful, but in the day of adversity consider: God also hath set the one over against the other, to the end that man should find nothing after him.

Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?

And David danced before the LORD with all his might; and David was girded with a linen ephod.

In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing.
Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

For me, it's
Malachi 4:5-6
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
Mal 4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

include the verse you faggots

Rev. 3:6

I will cause those belonging to the synagogue of satan - who say that they themselves are Jews, and are not, but are liars
--I will make them come and fall at your feet

John 8:12
John 3:16

Rev 21:4
>And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

doing god's work

PRoverbs 27:17

Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend

What is the best version of the Holy Bible? Protestant cucks need not answer.

Based

as a writer, i find the most useful edition to be the good ol king james. in terms of scholarship and inclusiveness, it isn't the best. but it has the best poetry. others may disagree because they are cucks or xtian hipsters.

And I want to know the worst versions for a good laugh lmao
right now I'd have to say the Contemporary English Version or the Good new translation

Attached: 1539183734574.gif (240x320, 448K)

>sell your cloak for a sword
What did he mean by it? When they used the sword to defend him He stopped them. So why?

Job 7:1

id est:
Is there not an appointed time to man upon earth? are not his days also like the days of an hireling?

Da Jesus Book. Maybe not bad for what it is but it's written in a dialect that sounds very silly to most english speakers.

And David danced before the Lord with all his might