What is an Übermensch?

What is an Übermensch?

Attached: 3ff0fab53292479f63452b55116ed0af.jpg (433x720, 94K)

Allow butterfly tell you

A woman who is trying her best to emulate the son of God, because she just can’t bring her self to acknowledge her superiors.

>my tight rope over the abyss
That thong thathong thathong

The meaning of the earth.

Butterfly’s boyfriend (:3)

Your mother

Why the fuck would you put a picture of Nietzche from asylum on the cover fucking bongs and their inhuman coutnry

lol

never read nietzche but i think it's a man that's so strong that he can define morality by himself

>be neetcheee
>I learn and I’m gonna do things my way!
>end up being taken care of by your mom till u die
Geez, people need to start reading biographies

Attached: B6D905D8-1796-443D-BFB8-87ACFB3C94C5.jpg (569x539, 43K)

It's Stirner's Einziger (Unique One). One who doesn't feed on narratives and values foreign to him, who is godlike, a creator of himself, his values and whatever he sets out doing. Every Übermensch is unique in this aspect, so you can't really specify what an Übermensch generally would do. He is the antithesis to herd morality, harsh out of compassion, it's subtle (sublime) shit.

>”not all fantasies qualify as a work of art”

Attached: C40B2AF4-11F5-4D3F-AE1B-DDF0502B2590.jpg (336x336, 19K)

It was his Nazi sister who btw made a zoo attraction out of her brothers room (posing as the caregiver) to gain fame, tampered with his notes and published a propaganda book with his name posthumously. She was a jealous cunt, who suffered from not being able to live a man's life. Also Nietzsche most likely suffered from a brain tumor, like his father. Notice he only could write while walking to distract himself from pain.

Nietzsche said he was trying to describe a cross between an aristocratic and an anarchist.
The closest thing that most humans can understand the Übermensch to be is Pippi Longstocking

>”I thought you were a child of nature; but, you were just the last in a line of degenerate aristocrats”

Attached: 55353447-ADA4-40B8-B784-C4B4C244E939.jpg (1770x1770, 281K)

Atheist aristocrats, I would imagine. So no degeneracy

Who was the based German ubermensch who took this inhuman, all too inhuman picture?

Do u speak English?

A person who organized the passion of his instincts, sublimated impulses and in the process achieved Supreme feeling of power accompanied by joy. The final criterion is the affirmation of eternal recurrence

Neetche was abstinent for so long that when he finally beat off he felt he had like a religious experience
>mug power
From then on he was wanking furiously day and night. Husband friend the composer Wagner confided in a friend that he though Freddy was wanking off too much, and the friend told this to Fred and Fred was so mad he never talked or saw Wagner again (all true, preserved in correspondences)
>ubermench
The embodiment of a pathetic ego trip

Here's your übermensch.

Attached: based_ubermensch.jpg (220x220, 19K)

I am.

Attached: 1553461508230.jpg (960x696, 261K)

Good post.

Garbage post.

If you want a caricature to help you figure it out, picture someone with the intellect of Nietzsche, the social finesse of Napoleon, and the body of a sculpted Greek god.

My dick

Attached: 1F59FFAC-9E0B-473D-9D9D-3821C9970ED6.jpg (750x1334, 135K)

Hitler unironically