Is there any book that explains this dude's philosophy on losing precious fluids? I think he's onto something...

Is there any book that explains this dude's philosophy on losing precious fluids? I think he's onto something, masturbating definitely makes me less productive.

Attached: dA5pusO.png (1920x1440, 547K)

Being not productive makes unproductive. Do something if you want to be productive instead blaming it on masturbation

But I want to blame my failures on external problems

You said nothing, a cheap truism, you're a lesser mind and should leave my thread.

It's called Humorism. And it's a little bit outdated.

Attached: Keuschheitsgürtel.gif (347x230, 19K)

"Science Discovers the Physiological Value of Continence"
+ chasteanon's posts

Attached: great.png (838x793, 300K)

masturbation releases prolactin which literally makes you less productive

it seems that this man was of the opiniom that radical moisture was not in fact tallow or grease, and was rather good for the body and spirit rather than the imbalance of which betwixt the innate heat is of the utmost importance. a flawed idea, which came to the fruition of his mania, paranoia, and demise.

how do they account for shakespeare & his bawdy houses

It have nothing to do with masturbation. The whole joke is that he is blaming the commies for not being able to get his dick hard and thus starting a nuclear war.

Attached: 1556395340889.gif (500x493, 631K)

grug blue balls
grug must impress/kidnap woman to not blue balls
grug too weak to bash other grug and kidnap their woman
grug create wealth poetry technology to impress woman

Attached: grug.jpg (800x450, 41K)

It is true, though. He literally say that to Mandrake when he is explaining the whole thing.

They wouldn't allow it to be published

Attached: Fluoride.jpg (1171x1996, 289K)

Funny i just watched this movie again this week. Im not sure what this has to do with lit though.

Is that legitime or it is just a joke?

I have a plan. Let's all of us who believe masturbation does not harm productivity, continue to masturbate, perhaps having a wank right now, even, and go on our merry way; and all of us who believe masturbation does harm productivity, let us retain our essence and continue to do so for the foreseeable future, to our satisfaction. Who is with me?

Anything by Mantak Chia

This is actually hilarious

Remember the good old days when social outcasts became Communists instead of reactionaries?

Pepperidge farm remembers.

Not true, as Ripper said he diagnosed his loss of essence after an orgasm. Typical degenerate response, denying the truth of continence when presented with it.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-01 at 2.01.06 PM.png (436x607, 132K)

How many days of abstinence did it take to muster the vitality to post a different image for once?

I also used to feel that masturbation made me unproductive, so I made filling a 5 gallon bucket a new years resolution, I feel very productive when I masturbate now.

Actual subhumans on /pol/, masturbation machines: explosive creativity, the President of the United States retweeted one of their memes.

The spermposter, allegedly abstinent: burrdur sperm burrdur sperm burrdur sperm burrdur sperm burrdur sperm burrdur sperm burrdur sperm burrdur sperm burrdur sperm burrdur sperm burrdur sperm burrdur sperm burrdur sperm burrdur sperm burrdur sperm burrdur sperm burrdur sperm burrdur sperm burrdur sperm burrdur sperm burrdur sperm burrdur sperm burrdur sperm burrdur sperm burrdur sperm burrdur sperm

I don't care about your life at all user, I'm making this thread just to find books on that specific topic.

so does eating and exercise.

Tao Te'Ching

Page 20

Attached: image.png (2048x1536, 356K)

Attached: image.png (2048x1536, 231K)

Denial, the post.

Jerking off in the mirror is a sign you don't love yourself and view yourself as something incredibly debased.