Itt: Pitch your book

Itt: Pitch your book

Attached: shopping.jpg (280x250, 8K)

I have ideas for three sequences of stories. One concerns a primary bi cis male character, his friends that are trans boy-girl twins. The trans boy is friends with two lesbians, one of them being of Korean heritage. There are other characters, too. The other is an ensemble that features trans parents that hide their identities from their children. There is a gay couple, a lesbian couple, and two straight couples. The third story concerns a young girl who later writes/produces/animates the second story. The second story inspires the the main character of the first story to realize his sexual identity.

A mix of The Brothers Karamazov and One Hundred Years of Solitude set in 1910s-1920s Appalachia, about two brothers, one is unlucky, dark, melancholic, and the other is lucky and seems to always have things go right for him.

It's a short story about Stephen Colbert being arrested for sedition, his brief trial by Kekistanian Eunuchs and subsequent punishment, before which he must witness the capital sentences of several fellow travelers. Should I be worried about publishing this?

Tristram Shandy but it’s set in the early 2000s pop-punk skateboarding scene

When Madison found out her anus prolapsed she went back to college and became a loving mother

I pitched my book into a wastebasket, and never regretted it.

My advice: get over your sophomoric literary ambitions at an early stage. The best way to do this is to read the best literature possible, so that your own shortcomings are thrown into sharp relief. After this, you can spend your time and youthful energy on more rewarding activities, like chasing girls.

Millennials as octogenarians. Love interest is a former camwhore who has to wear diapers because her sphincter is blown out. Everyone lives in housing complexes that resemble walmart buildings. In "pods". Everywhere is climate controlled, all water is filtered, etc. It's dystopian but mostly just a sad homage to my generation and the idea of unintended consequences.

I would read this

Drop the Hundred Years bit and I'm interested.

Can't get a girl until I get published.

No one would touch this.

Would you read it if I make you the main character? What are you like?

A nigger gets shot in the forest and the story is told by the bullets pov. Plot twist we are the bullet

I haven’t thought of many details yet, but I have thought about how successful and influential the book is going to be, so I’m pretty excited

i would but you'd steal my idea. Make your own book up.

I recently finished editing my first fully completed novel, but it's far too strange and radical to have a chance of being published in the current climate, so I was thinking about posting it on here chapter by chapter if anyone here is actually interested in reading a book.

What could possibly be too radical for these times?

A book whose protagonist is an older white male with strong opinions about race and supernaturally toxic masculinity.

Just go the Turner Diaries route, cunt.

I just finished the first chapter actually.
>teenage romance novel
>high school senior is a twitch streamer, small but loyal audience to a niche game
>only IRL friend is a sophomore art girl, obsessive enthusiastic furry who unironically owo's
>guy is an ace student, breezes past assignments to focus on streaming
>he has a hardcore crush on another streamer, not internationally popular but around 500k subs
>popular guy is an awful student, repeating his senior year again and failing
>throughout the course of the book starts talking to first streamer about the niche game, turns out they live only a town apart
>first streamer starts to tutor the popular guy, the two boys fall in love with each other to the backlash of his audience (mostly fangirls) and their parents
The book is half slice of life teen stuff, a third discord messages, and a third Space Station 13 action.

Attached: 1527371556792.png (1280x720, 715K)

I don't know what that means.

My Collected 4channel Posts (in no particular order)

That's because you're a retard Trump supporter.

Star Wars 2

sounds like a mary lou power fantasy

gay

You're going to be rich.

I don't know about Trump, but the white and male protagonist of the aged persuasion is exaggerated to the point of parody, and has such profound resolves of old timey masculinity that he can propel through the air and possess supernatural strength in moments of extreme masculine distress. He also has a supernaturally gifted cat who serves as his partner in detection, you know, for the ladies. By radical I meant that it completely absurd and doesn't fit comfortably into any established genre, and from what I've seen, only genre fiction gets published currently because it is safe and easy to sell.

Yes, it is very much a power fantasy for the obsolete white American male.

You are literally hitler and le reddit combined

an irredeemably terrible man discovers his musical virtuosity late in life, becoming moderately wealthy and successful. he learns to operate in the higher echelons of society but is shunned by his peers. he stays super shitty but adjusts to his new social status. he then embezzles funds from a local performing arts center he frequently plays at. he is arrested, pays his bail, and goes back to his apartment in shame. after being sentenced to a he is stabbed to death in prison because he is still irredeemably shitty. i want to somehow convey that natural talent isn't a blessing of the virtuous, but a lottery just the same as every other aspect of human life.

sentenced to a year*

A nigger penis is elected president and every white woman in the world is his vice president. Every McDonald's is turned into a KFC, apples replaced with watermelons, and all bottled water comes with koolaid already mixed in. A Russian missile hits the nigger penis president, but it's so athletic that the missile is deflected back to Russia and kills Putin while he's riding a nigger horse. The national anthem is replaced with twenty clones of kendrick lamar jackson (a scientific hybrid and kendrick lamar and michael jackson's dna) and mount rushmore is the greatest basketball players. Suddenly, the nigger penis president comes, but for some reason it's black and it paints the white house, making it, finally, the black house. And that's the name of the book. The Blacked House.

The life and conquests (both political and romantic) of Napoleon Bonaparte. Only it's an alternate history where he wins his wars and successfully establishes his empire. Everything is told from his point of view, especially the sex scenes. Also, the story is set in the very far future about eighty thousand years from now so there's lots of space ships and laser guns and all of the major characters are gender-swapped so Bonaparte looks like pic related and her first name is Napolea. Also, she's black. Like, REALLY black. Bliggidy-blakk. Hardcore black, but she's space-French too so she's very civilized, not like Amerishart gangsta nigga trash.

Sell me the movie rights to this plz.

Attached: 1547484017491.jpg (887x1024, 97K)

200 pages of bullshit and then i get rich and famous and a hot wife

I apologize, but I already have offers from every major Hollywood studio for the movie rights to The Blacked House. They say it could be the political thriller equivalent to The Blacked Panther.