Humans are more important than money

>Humans are more important than money
>The unit of a Human Capitalism economy is each person, not each dollar
>Markets exist to serve our common goals and values
are there literally people out there who haven't read nick land yet?

Attached: screen_shot_2019-04-25_at_11.54.25_am.png (601x482, 417K)

What if I told you autistic Anglo rambling =/= reality

Based Chairman Yang and his capitalism with humanitarian characteristics

Humans and money are tiresome, when do the fireworks start?

are you talking about a race war?

UBI is literally just going to be a more advanced way for Capital to stabilize itself. As more jobs are outsourced to pure capital, humans are subjugated not through force but by feeding them literal numbers so that they in turn perform the actions that support Capital's goals. The pool of human cogs in the machine will shrink until Capital is fully emancipated and the UBI receivers can be cut off from the system entirely.

that's not compelling at all

>The company that employed me strived only to serve up the cheapest fare that its customers would tolerate, churn it out as fast as possible, and charge as much as they could get away with. If it were possible to do so, the company would sell what all businesses of its kind dream about selling, creating that which all our efforts were tacitly supposed to achieve: the ultimate product-- Nothing. And for this product, they would command the ultimate price-- Everything.
>This market strategy would then go on until one day among the world-wide ruins of derelict factories and warehouses and office buildings, there stood only a single, shining, windowless structure with no entrance and no exit. Inside would be-- will be-- only a dense network of computers calculating profits. Outside will be tribes of savage vagrants with no comprehension of the nature or purpose of the shining, windowless structure. Perhaps they will worship it as a god. Perhaps they will try to destroy it...

can Yea Forums confirm that Andrew Yang is in fact the great-grandfather of Chairman Yang

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

who?

>using human beans as money
Yes, that's when things went south, after we stopped using humans as currency (blood debt, slavery).

Attached: land.png (960x942, 462K)

Yang basically destroyed Nick Land.

#SecureTheBag

he wrote essays on mind and matter and also dynamics of mind.

also he is a vidya character

Attached: MOnzVuv.jpg (1080x559, 72K)

whats that hashtag mean

Hail Chairman Yang and his 5 year plan of nuclearization and universal basic income.

it means the vote has been assessed at being 12K/annum

basadoo

yang is a deleuzian he is going to traverse the BwO and shatter the capitalist barrier

cringe & bluepilled
based & redpilled

The concepts of humanity and man are outdated and flawed, let them die.

"Man is something that shall be overcome"

source?

Attached: yang.png (618x344, 40K)

so land likes him?

Seems pretty cool

Attached: 1553895836009.jpg (1125x1962, 927K)

>NRx predicted (horrified) the Alt-Right
Source? Just got into Moldbug and Radishmag and I'm interested.

total hottie right here, i'll gibe vote

he tolerates the movement
don't listen to Nick Land when it comes to politics

Attached: daaad.png (623x392, 40K)

one time i got drunk and finally got the courage to talk to nick land on twitter. he responded while I was still drunk, but i'd forgotten all about it the next morning until his thousands of followers began liking and retweeting his reply. i'll never do that again lol

we are entering the age of post-humanism

Attached: 386BC0AF-FF68-438C-BC67-01F5981D8CAD.jpg (474x528, 21K)

Good taste in vidya, friend

So if I fuck hundreds of kids into existence I'll be rich?

That's a big if buddy