Whats are some "easy" books to start a reading habit?

whats are some "easy" books to start a reading habit?

Attached: Polo-Club-8_1200-1.jpg (840x560, 209K)

Kurt Vonnegut is entry lit since his books are highly consumable. Hemingway for the same reason, plus he's exciting the masculine temperament. If you're one of the five girls on this platform why not Jayne Austen or something like that.

Abstain from masturbation/sex/sexual thoughts. You won't need to start a reading habit. You will read out of motivation.

Catch-22
Invisible Cities
The Rings of Saturn
The Things They Carried
The Old Man and the Sea

OwO

Attached: 5492145081_74ce100624_b.jpg (680x1024, 295K)

Slaughterhouse Five
The Old Man and the Sea
The Great Gatsby
The Death of Ivan Ilyich

Vonnegut is trash for little babbies

That depends entirely on what you're interested in, pal.

Why don't you head to the local library and pick up a few books on different subjects?

based pascal poster

Attached: A lit Guide to Pynchon.jpg (1222x3649, 1.52M)

The Call of the Wild

try short stories first: Borges, Chekhov, Maupassant (he's light-hearted but comfy)
or shorter books that'll be no problem to devour in a couple of days. if one book stratches into a 2 week long reading, you're likely to lose interest

thanks for the suggestions so far
now my problem is how can I get myself to read for longer periods of time?
Every time I start to read a book my mind wanders off after a few pages and I’m going back to my phone/pc
Wouldn’t mind some medieval/sci fi related books

slaughterhouse 5 sucked dick

Voltaire - Candide
I'm reading it right now, and it is very entertaining. Plus, each chapter is about one-two pages long, the entire book reaching less than ninety pages. I don't know how good you are at reading, but if you start off reading, say, five pages a day, then you'll still be making good progress. Also, the pacing is pretty fast, the characters are constantly on the move, and it's funny.

That’s exactly why I rec’d it

Analects of Confucius
Baghvad Gita
Candide
Old Man and the Sea
Animal Farm
Nausea
Illiad and Odyssey

I started with Dracula.

harry potter series unironically

Read books you like the sound of, not books other people think are important or good.
Don't force yourself to read and make reading a negative experience.

goddamnit what a retard
and we should value your opinion when you can't even comprehend a 4channel post?

“My Fair Nigger” by George Bernard Nigger and “Lord of the Niggers” by William Goldnigger.

I recently recommended Borges (ficciones) to a friend who doesn't read that much and he told me that he found it very hard to get through. I think we sometimes estimate how impenetrable some of his more high concept/philosphical stories are to people who aren't well versed in literature or philosophy