Peter and MJ are never going to be married again and have kids of their own, it's time to move on

Peter and MJ are never going to be married again and have kids of their own, it's time to move on

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man (2022-) 001-040.jpg (1988x3056, 1.32M)

What is so wrong with Peter being with MJ even if she has kids of her own? He would be proud to be a stepfather

lol "Muh Wife's Son"

I what this.

Attached: [email protected] (1060x1616, 482.05K)

>Marywhorekekfags continue winning

Well. They got the homie Peter, now. Is Marvel Comics fucked?

Felicia bros is it almost our time?

Attached: BC.jpg (736x736, 134.42K)

And you need to accept that this is a fake out

Is Black Cat even in Spider-man these days?
I thought the dynamic died when MJ stopped being his girlfriend. And because Ultimate is even more of a loser than the original Parker.

Attached: 1630482839505.jpg (950x2149, 752.81K)

>Is Black Cat even in Spider-man these days?
Yes but she also has her own book. Felicia helped Peter through physical therapy with the help of Captain America, and she even went on a little adventure with MJ

They have been and will be until there is a huge purge.

Damn, That's never gonna happen. I was wondering since Spiderman is Marvel's moneymaker.

Why is raising a non blood kid an issue

incel rage

Modern Spidey writers deserve to get aids for this shit. They've been jerking around and fucking with spidey fans for nearly 2 decades and it's fucked.

Never

Attached: 1648728089402.jpg (1041x1600, 582.62K)

Indeed

Attached: 1D934E2B-4114-4FFD-B665-EF68648E2482.jpg (960x1278, 806.13K)

I WANT TO MOVE ON
THEY WON'T FUCKING LET ME
COMICS IS LIKE BEING TRAPPED IN GROUNDHOG DAY LOOP EXVEPT EACH DAY IS A LITTLE BIT WORSE

Marvel should just copy what DC did with the Convergence Superman and Lois.

Felicia is now bi and that means she's stuck in lesbo land.

Yes while gwenwhorelol and feliciaharlotlmao is losing for Peterbowl

>Felicia is now bi and that means she's stuck in lesbo land.

Attached: 1643504058385.jpg (1897x2429, 2.59M)

Can MJ join her?

The boy love it.

>giving a shit about a literal whore
user....

Attached: 50785823.jpg (1876x2026, 1.01M)

lol

Source?

Do you think Paul fucks MJ's dump truck ass every night?

Symbiote Spider-Man. It's shit.

Who the fuck cares

I care

Did 616 Peter and MJ never get back together?

They're currently trying to hook her up with an uninteresting lesbian OC.

No.

They bait them getting back together once in a while to increase sales but it never last.

Its important to know how their kids were conceived and since MJ's has canonically a dump truck ass its fair to think that Paul fucks her doggystyle

>a canonical bitch acting like a whore
>somehow user is surprised
you were told only a hundred times

Seriously why do you guys even keep with shit like this?
Who the fuck keeps buying this shit?

Remember is never too late to change to Manga

Attached: 1651503886109.jpg (784x1145, 281.82K)

Thats not true

More like across several decades, but they didn't listen

I need contex please are those really her kids? is this another universe? Do the book had a timeskip?
And personally, why the editorial hate that pairing in particular?

Name? Please

DanDaDan
You can read it on the Manga plus app for free.

Attached: 1651532358250.jpg (784x1145, 299.65K)

No they're not really her kids and we don't know the context. It's pagebait but that doesn't stop OP from being a shitposting fag

>her kids and we don't know the context
Then HOW do you know they are not her kids?

Who? Gwen who fucked Norman and some black guy or Felicia? The only pure girl for Peter is Betty Brant but unfortunately she's pregnant

Attached: 1640965254476.jpg (1372x1844, 2.98M)

>The only pure girl for Peter is Betty Brant but unfortunately she's pregnant.

ironic how his first GF has always been in love with him until this day but the writers manage to destroy
any character development she had over the years.. Ned leeds was abusive and a fucking schizo who
died doing nothing of value 'cause he was involved in awful shit with the rose.

Attached: file.png (936x488, 662.81K)

Is this your first time reading a big 2 ongoing? How retarded are you that you can't tell there is going to be some shitty twist and this is to bait you into buying the rest of the series.

not him but you guys were not able to predict that all that awful related shit with kindred wasn't about
OMD.

Aww man, i've always love betty brant, her raimi and spectacular spider-man counterpart, are my favorite.

Worst part is they can't retcon it away through time travel or a magic spell without wiping some innocent kids from existence. And if Spider-Man ever did that he'd truly be an irredeemable piece of shit. Even moreso than he was when he sold his marriage to Mephisto.

If they can retcon Norman banging Gwen into it was just an Illusion, it can be retconned away.

It's all about how dumb and shit would the retcon be.

It figures

>he actually thinks they're legit MJs blood children
I know comics are for children but just how low is your IQ there user?

>it's time to move on
Decades ahead of you, senpai

>Even moreso than he was when he sold his marriage to Mephisto.
do people really hold peter parker to events that are uncharacteristic, not him and totally forced by writers, cos when ever the writers write these characters in a way that contradicts them i tend to ignore it hence why i ignore mj and black cat's depiction during slotts run, the events may have happen but they acted like exaggerated versions of themselves

It has to happen sooner or later.

wtf happened while i was gone. are those really her kids?

The only way I'm okay with this development is if we're able to move on and let peter's character get actual growth from it.

It’s been 6 months in-universe, so probably not. And whatever’s going on is a mystery, it might not even be released to the X-Men.

stop pushing for slott's oc. Mayday in 616 is the way to go