Recommend me books which give philosophical justification to kill all drug users

Recommend me books which give philosophical justification to kill all drug users.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 86K)

doesn’t exist

Why not?

Does that include people who drink coffee? Or take tylenol? What about melatonin? Does vitamin c count?

it should, if they take these substance solely for those "benefits".

>oh me, why yes I participate in recreational and responsible drug use. I’ve tripped on acid several times and plan to do so tomorrow as well

Attached: F6FCDB7A-B909-41F3-9905-4E8824D79558.jpg (764x601, 94K)

It's a very stupid and dangerous idea, user. You shouldn't care about anyone's private life.

The bible

Oh but it's not their private life! It destroys families, communities, causes gang wars, and variety of other problems. A man is not an island. Individual actions can have massive societal repercussions.

Pretty sure the drug users would kill you

>A man isn't a island.
Fuck you. I am. We're all islands.

die of GRIDs you worthless shit-licking faggot. Your family wishes you had killed yourself

I wouldnt want to kill drug users, wouldnt shed any tears for cartel niggers though

Why does me taking a hit of cannabis (which Carl Sagan was a big fan of, so go ahead and kill him too) and reading affect you or my community in a negative way, user?

It is their private life. Regardless, everything that you mentioned comes from criminalization of drug use, the same way outlawing alcohol helped the mafia grow.
What? I don't speak autismease

Ivan Ilyin - Resitstance to Evil by Force.

Lenin

I am the sea then, pendejo.

Fuck you mentally ill fucking faggot cunt. Your ancestors must be fucking ashamed and wish you would die. die. die.

So this pathetic board can provide literature when asked, just go full lefty-scummy mode and screech like rats?

Fuck off bitches.

FYI duterte is not anti-cannabis and he has defended its use, he is just taking a no-tolerance policy on meth and heroin dealers who are scum

Government is the one giving cartels guns in exchange for drugs. Go kill Mr Trump if you must.

>can't come up with his own "philosophical justification" to kill all drug users
>can't even google it
>demands to be spoonfed
>goes ballistic when his juvenile and simpleminded idea gets ridiculed
yik*s!

Yup. OP is a useless faggot.

He asked for a book, not for your opinion.

I used to go on omegle regularly like two-three years ago, using r9k related tags. Multiple times, I connected with this guy whose main thing was an autistic, physical elimination of all drug use, like a dumber version of the drug war as we understand it. He was basically correct in wanting people to not use drugs, but he had this teenage understanding of the world. That's the guy that this OP reminds me of.

Utilitarianism by John Stuart Mill.

based
mein kampf also

Kek

You will never even slightly resemble that you malnourished drug addict

It would be fascist literature because that’s a fascist worldview. I’m not saying that’s a bad thing, because there are plenty of positives with fascism.

I just wouldn’t get preoccupied with fascism for the sake of fascism. I think a strong measure of individual freedom within the context of a very well educated society is ultimately the most beneficial. Freedom and education makes for a strong individual, makes for a strong society imo.

t. has learned to use drugs in an intellectually beneficial way
Ironically, coffee and tobacco are my only vices

Tru

Fascism isnt about absolute abolition of all vices
Some comforts are needed and it recognises that