Well written erotica

This could easily fall under/r but I'm looking for quality writing, most sex stories online are shit to read

Attached: cute thing.jpg (794x1144, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B07QVF6FDR/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_awdb_X-JYCbTB0YXM2
youtube.com/watch?v=3jBrhI_qqAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A Sport and a Pastime by James Salter

Portnoy's complaint

Under the HIll by Aubrey Beardsley (pic related)

awful

fanfiction.org

I started reading Fanny Hill recently

anything by Anais Nin

bump

Any recs for something subtle yet erotic? Old school

I just read this...I'd say it's pretty good.

amazon.com/dp/B07QVF6FDR/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_awdb_X-JYCbTB0YXM2

The Fermata

You're right, erotica is reddit, not Yea Forums.

I want good erotic literature that's full of soul not the stuff that's in most sex stories

story of the eye

Every time somebody posts a thread like this I always want to respond by posting this clip of Dick Cavett interviewing Orson Welles:

youtube.com/watch?v=3jBrhI_qqAY

Welles' position here is essentially the one I've come around to as well. You can't make erotica that's also genuine art, because erotica and art are trying to achieve two fundamentally different things. You can make a work of erotica that's so good it's mastered the art OF erotica, but you can't make great art that's also truly erotic. You can't make a work that's equally masterful at satisfying both the mind and the dick.

Ada or Ardor was pretty titillating to read. Lolita felt that way at first, but may have been because I hadn't read something quite so sexual before.

bump

Morning bumb

What does that imply about sexuality? Somehow i feel violated by this idea.

bump

That sexuality is part of our animalistic side and genuine beauty is part of our angelic side. Man is a mingling of both body and spirit, so therefore in our lives we mingle crude eroticism with sublime beauty. It generates many fascinating things.

Attached: welles.jpg (1860x2306, 1.76M)

Literally and unironically Patriotism by Yukio Mishima

Attached: 3D2958D1-0043-42E6-85E9-9C88F4F34AB2.jpg (540x407, 23K)