BCB - Bittersweet Candy Bowl

Paulo post coom part 2 edition

Attached: [email protected] (1600x2210, 2.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7kuSB4AA99U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What the fuck happened, why did the jannies chimp out over the last page?

Next page: another fucking blank page. Lucy says Paulo should go before someone finds them and still doesn't give a shit about any of this, Paulo says they should talk after the show

>Spend time waiting for the next page only for it to be more 90% empty space with nothing of note occurring
I wish I could stop reading this comic

Riveting

Read this comic

Two whole panels! I know Paulo didn't last very long but damn.

Because there was already a BCB thread still going.

Paulo's rent free enthusiasm toward Lucy is now retroactively hilarious. Not even Mike was this much of a hopeless simp

threadly reminder that Mike did nothing wrong

There was still an old thread up. The page was discussed in that thread. Then the thread died. After that someone tried to make a bunch of new threads and couldn't take the hint.

>that comment theorizing that this isn't Paulo and Lucy but actually Sandy and Francis
kek

>another fucking void
Im so tired of this
Anyways have a drawing

Attached: Mike_Amaya_Haley.png (876x680, 284.09K)

Alright guys, is Lucy a #girlboss or #toxic?
youtube.com/watch?v=7kuSB4AA99U

Nice based Amaya, the only one worthy of love in this comic.

What's the difference?

How hard are Lucy simps gonna try and blame Paulo for the whole thing here

Very cute user

Do you think she jumped to lost the baby?

I can see it now
>omg paulo just would not get the fucking hint she didn't love him back
>haha what a loser but also ewwwww
>aww i feel sad for paulo but really how much more clear could lucy be? she was soooooo mature putting up with his unwanted advances for so long

>drawstream only produced 6 drawings
Oopsie woopsie

And a Patreon comic

How could Paulo not see Lucy didn't give a shit about him ?

Thanks
Is there another service similar to litterbox? Doesnt seem to work for me and i got 2 lewds i wanna share

He knows, he doesn't want to believe it.

It's almost like Taeshi's levels of effort and artistic ability are degrading hand in hand

Checked the Patreon comments and there's precisely one comment out of 34 that tries to put any blame on Paulo. Progress?

>Dialogue is all about Paulo premature ejaculation
he's just like me frfr

Well, the jump definitely would've killed anything growing inside of Lucy

Attached: quite_possible_this_happened.png (1600x732, 1.96M)

My god im surprised. What's the comment

his mind went blank the moment she said "let's make out"

Make a Trash Thread

You know conception isn't instantaneous, right? If the fall did anything, it would have been fucking up Lucy's innards too hard for baby making to take place.

After this one dies

Can someone just leak the next page? This is ridiculous.

There's also one about Lucy letting him fuck to give him "one last hurrah" but other than that most comments just feel sorry for them.
Also, bizarrely enough, a few comments that don't think it's Paulo and Lucy fucking in the past couple of pages

Attached: 5BF0CCD2-095A-4A95-9BDC-6290C81B51D5.jpg (1125x1834, 798.16K)

Okay, so after enough mostly blank pages we're going to have confirmation that they had PIV sex, right? and none of that "making out" cope, right?
I can't imagine how this conversation can happen without it being sex.

Use imgur.

Some user already gave a text summary up top the thread. It's just more of the same, might as well skip wednesday altogether.

That and the odds are about 1 in 20 for a random day or 1 in 5 for a fertile day

bruh are we getting bababooey.

That too, but to be fair we have no idea how long it took between the play and Lucy's jump. So, there may have been enough time for conception to occur.

Huh, I actually saw this one. I took it as them saying the whole situation is miserable, but I can see the Paulo blame there

>incredibly stupid purposely misleading dialogue
>bcb
Pick two and thank Bag Boy for it

The page after the next is definitely going to be nothing too. Might as well not have threads for the rest of the week

More likely Taeshi forgot how conception works altogether

She gave him a hand job.

Maybe you did. See the odds are not good.

HUGE
HAND

Attached: 1651441032915.jpg (617x960, 36.77K)

The Patreon comments for the day's pages are public, you just need to find the corresponding post on there. And yeah, "blame" might be a stretch but relative to the other comments it's the only one that could be construed as something other than pitying or neutral towards Paulo

So Paulo gets a quickie from Lucy, not even with her mouth, and falls head over heels in love. And Taeshi thought Mike was the comic's resident mary sue

I'll be honest, I thought the previous page was Paulo apologizing for getting a boner and Lucy just going along with it saying no this is good and then the sex would happen.

I didnt even think of the premature angle

Pretty sure you replied to the wrong post. Also fyi the jump occurred right after the play.

tiny
wrist

He was down horrendous even before busting his load 3 seconds in
>tfw that shitty bobblehead Paulo redraw in the last panel

Attached: E38B2DE0-7C96-4105-9577-A23340850985.jpg (1600x2178, 657.23K)

My point is there was only a 5% chance that any zygote was growing in there in the first place

i thought Racheal taugh him how to fuck

He was already in love.

he's been waiting for this moment since the 5th grade

>you know what you have to do
>heads spontaneously inflate
What did Taeshi mean by this?

And? Nothing I said contradicted your statement

He clearly came inside her raw

Haven't watched yet but i just wanted to say i appreciate you making videos on the recent chapters, it feels refreshing to hear an opinion from someone who doesn't shy away from criticizing the comic but still obviously likes it a lot. Keep up the good work my dude, my man