Spoilers Doctor Strange 2

Here's your Illuminati bros.

Attached: FRvzoj4aQAAisxi.jpg (2048x1536, 239.47K)

Thru did a great job on Black Bolt and Reed’s costumes. I hope Jim comes back to play main universe Reed and appears in Ant-Man 3. Also good on Mount for coming back as BB. He tried his best on that shit Inhumans show. Peg looks good too.

Looks cheap as fuck

Yeah that's what it is

Black Bolt looks good. Reed looks like shit.

Looks fine to me. Though they’ll obviously give him a different costume when main F4 roll out

Black Bolt looks based holy shit

k

What percentage of the cameo screen time will be invested in preemptive quipping about their names, concepts and costumes?

Attached: John-Krasinski-Reed-Richards-Doctor-Strange-2.jpg (750x506, 46.66K)

Blackbolt literally carrying those clowns with his mere presence

According to the leaks? None. Illuminati are dead serious and point out Strange is reckless and his variants have a tendency to cause problems. Xavier reads his mind to gauge him.

>and point out Strange is reckless and his variants have a tendency to cause problems.
But they did nothing when Ultron became aware of the infinity stones?

If Captain Marvel is so strong why is she the farthest one back?

>infinity stones?
*Of the multiverse?*

Black Bolt looks great other than his lack of under arm wings. But I'm going to guess they left them off because he is going to be only using his voice.

I don’t know when What If occurs. Maybe the Illuminati were created afterwards. Also technically given how multiverse works there’s an infinite number of Illuminati organizations as there are Ultrons fucking things up

Attached: Illuminati.jpg (1940x996, 643.17K)

unironically looks like cosplay, and not the more elaborate ones

>person dressed up like character
>looks like person dressed up like character
why is this a bad thing?

>I'm Reed Richards
>*snicker* really? Is that a 4 on your chest or an A for alliteration?
Please like and subscribe.

Black chick is Photon right? What’s the verdict on those alleged set pics of Cruise?
I’ve seen worse

Who's the Black Bolt actor?

As opposed to what? "Real" superhero costumes?

I hate the shot composition, looks like something from a CW show

>Britain Man
>Metal Flash
>Yea Forums Man
>Cyborg?
Is DC merge in this movie?

Same one from the Inhumans show that failed

We lived long enough to see the MCU become the CW.

Why'd they even get Sam Raimi? For marketing? This looks nothing like a Raimi movie. Is Bruce Campbell even in this?

>MC-Double-U

>This looks nothing like a Raimi movie
Yes it does

>FF costume
>Black scattershotted everywhere so it looks over complicated
Every time

>AHHHHHHH COMIC CHARACTERS IN MY CAPESHIT!!!!!
Wasn't the CW just a knockoff made for TV Avengers anyway?

Black Bolt looks great, i don't know what you guys are talking about, Reed's is ok and Maria's is meh.
I still think John as Reed is shit fan casting that only "worked" in fanboy's minds because his wife is a blonde actress.

So that Photon is Maria Rambeau instead of Monica?

It looks like a typical Kevin Feige movie with the brightness turned down a bit.

Because Yea Forums is autistic about costumes and demands everything be flag colors with no lines/material

What the fuck is that Reed Richards costume? Looks like something out of a costume shop.

Attached: 095b6cc17c9fb5feb611aad287ef86e3.jpg (500x750, 36.71K)

McAvoy Xavier or Patrick Stewart?

Japan official poster

Attached: 1651490993245.jpg (562x557, 155.79K)

His name is Blackagar Boltagan.

you have to understand, they gotta cheap out on stuff like costume design so the actors and execs can pocket more of the budget into their pockets

Just go back and stop acting like you know the first thing about filmaking

Going on places like twitter and reddit to see normie reactions to this is really weird, because they're all acting like they love Black Bolt and Mr Fantastic and that Jim from The Office is the best casting ever
I bet most of them have never even picked up an FF comic

>normie reactions to this is really weird, because they're all acting like they love Black Bolt and Mr Fantastic and that Jim from The Office is the best casting ever
Ya know these could be genuine reactions.

according to the leaks they make fun of Black Bolt's tuning fork on his forehead

who's the nigress on Reed's right?

>Could be genuine
No, they're just google experts acting like they're "in the know" because it's trendy to like geek shit. Come on, you know they're full of shit.

It's funny because normies used to care about being spoiled because the movies actually had good stories that you didn't want to get spoiled for yourself, but now that the stories usually suck normies don't care and just want to pog out at the new Rick and Morty multiverse character reveal.

>When you talk to an officer, you say sir

Attached: Hayley Atwell 2.jpg (1957x3000, 926.18K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO

What? There's an active anti-spoiler campaign going on right now

Lmao dude, Jon Krasinski is trending all over the internet right now.

Those poses are so stupid... they're inside a hotel lobby, why do they need to pose???

I would've just gotten some rando to play Iron Man. Like what the fuck is this shit?

Maybe, but I guarantee most normies are only aware of Black Bolt cause of this movie and these recent leaks
These "spoilers" aren't even actual, genuine plot spoilers
This isn't like Keyser Soze in The Unusual Suspects, where the viewing experience on you not knowing it on a first time view. These Marvel spoilers are just cameos. They'll be there for a bit but it doesn't actually matter whether you know about it beforehand or not. They're just spectacle, intended to make people happy that they recognise a character from another thing
It was the same with No Way Home. Everyone and their nan knew Tobey and Andrew were gonna be in it

Here's Professor X
Patrick Stewart looks way too old for this shit

Attached: 1651508327230.jpg (2048x1536, 208.75K)

Why do you assholes hate the Illuminati? From what I've read they seem based as fuck.

Attached: 1628786416377.jpg (1665x2560, 636.58K)

He’s a based actor who does whatever he wants for fun

Kind of neat that now that Chris Evans is out, they use Carter as the de facto "default" captain America, sort of.

It’s at least neat to what if to see.

>Illuminati
boring. Reminder mcu kino returns next year

Attached: FRw_B8wXMAEnjiT.jpg (817x1222, 410.83K)

>never even picked up an FF comic
no one did, thats why its dead