First in a relationship, feeling very well

>First in a relationship, feeling very well.
>Playing Liszt and Debussy non-stop on my piano.
>Life's been tough, but I want to do the very best for my jowa.
Recommend me Yea Forums about being in love.

Attached: Rohmer.jpg (1200x900, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lQabCdxJ6DM
youtube.com/watch?v=jFgYfOOECFM
youtu.be/fT49r82E7Oc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Sorrows of Young Werther

beautiful thread OP. don't read about love, live it and write it

>>Playing Liszt and Debussy non-stop on my piano.
You don’t need love lit, you ARE the love lit user

Is it possible to learn how to play classical piano as an adult? Not at a professional level obviously but enough to entertain oneself and ones friends and family

Good taste op. I've learning first book of Images recently

>Playing Liszt and Debussy non-stop on my piano
hopeless romantic detected
piano is one of the easiest instruments to self-teach, brendel did it starting at the age of 16

What's a good place/resource to start with?

>Romantics
>good taste
you probably like late Wagner

If your life is so good, why even make this thread to brag to your anonymous internet friends?

FACT: Filipino's are the most powerful race on the planet.

your dubs are wasted, Aryans are the most powerful. Malays are the most kino.

I do, and play him a lot, recently Karfreitagszauber from Parsifal

you're not supposed to be proud of that

I'm not, Wagner is a drug. I'm usually exhausted after, and not for technical reasons.

I learnt it at a young age so I'm not sure.
I suppose you can follow graded books like abrsm, practise scales and pieces side by side.
Try plebbit, unironically.

>>Playing Liszt and Debussy non-stop on my piano.
That's your Yea Forums about being in love right there. Fuck books when you can play that. Let me recommend you some Scriabin.
youtube.com/watch?v=lQabCdxJ6DM
youtube.com/watch?v=jFgYfOOECFM

Attached: Alexander_Scriabin_and_Tatiana_Schloezer_on_the_banks_of_the_Oka_River.jpg (2471x1594, 2.28M)

give it to me straight bros........Iv'e never been in love. Can reality even compete? Is it possible to find the feelings this music stirs in me through a single person?

Or must it remain in the purely metaphysical realm? Is there nothing to look forward to?

youtu.be/fT49r82E7Oc

Attached: 345735463456.png (232x254, 50K)

Why are Wagnerfags so insufferable

It's possible, but it's a dangerous quest. Your heart will be broken more than once, and you could possibly lose more than you ever bargained for. At the same time, the reward should you succeed is unmatched in this life except possibly by the religious ecstasy of a hermit.
Are you a mouse? If so, stay home. Are you man? Then brace yourself and go out there, and don't stop until you find your true love.

My favorite meme of all time desu, I can’t think about it without bursting into laughter