Hypothetically if I wrote a novel...

Hypothetically if I wrote a novel, what would the best route be as a no name author with out a bachelors degree or connections in the current year?
Self publishing? Approach big publishers? What?

Attached: 1556169622808.jpg (1024x1023, 125K)

First write a good novel that will make money for publisher

Assuming that is done, what next?

This is your best one yet you sick fuck

I also have this question

Approach big publishers.

Write 10 novels of juvenalia first.

Based

Will they even read a manuscript from a no name with no prior accolades or connections?

Dude just get an agent lmao

Dude poverty lmao

You approach them as you would a publisher, you dont just hire one

How do I find one?

You have to look in that book with all the agents, can’t remember what it’s called, but you could easily look it up.
Also, you could try to just google literary agents, might be easier, not sure.
This only counts for prose mind you, agents for poetry are completely useless.

Duotrope or quereytracker?

Twitter, memes and self publishing

say you're transgender and claim the patriarchy doesn't give you space, this oughta do it.

That is my biggest concern.
I'm a straight white Christian male and the novel is heavily inspired by Christianity much like "the Lion the witch and the wardrobe. "

You're fucked, mate

Listen, I get that it seems like the spotlight is on them, but you're still in the majority, and publishers do actually go where the money is. Don't fall for forshame memes

This is actually perfect. Find a conservative christian small press publisher - they'll publish your book AND advertise it to all their church connections for free.

You can't even write a complete sentence in your OP, why are you speculating about something which will never happen?

You'll never know.
Heck yeah.
I have spent too much time on the interwebs.

>church connections
in what world do you live?

Dude he has a point. Church boomers are still a decent market. If Stephen Crowder can make money larping as a comedian, I can sell them on a novel.