What do you think about Baby Doll?

What do you think about Baby Doll?

Attached: Baby doll.jpg (1280x720, 68.85K)

Cute, funny, and 101% legal

Needs rape correction

Ever since that thread on here recently I watched both of her episodes. She’s a great character. Surprised at how little if at all she’s used nowadays.

I'd rather talk about her assistant.

Attached: 1650594049967.png (1440x1080, 1.16M)

Which appearance was better?
First or second episode?

1000 year old vampire loli, but a little more believab.e

Also, its really stupid she only had 1 follow up episode.

First was the far superior episode. Second was stupid as shit but God damn if her design wasn't spectacular. Damn near gave me a fetish for tiny businesswomen.

Needs bigger tits

Baby Doll is the nexus point between the S-Tier classic episodes and the weird forgettable episodes. It’s pretty much the only story not featuring an A-list villain that has A-list villain energy. Stuff like ‘Cape and Cowl Conspiracy” and “It’s Never Too Late” are in the same league writing wise but they don’t have that extra quirk to them “Baby Doll” has which makes it a fan favorite. Honestly it’s a great example of how crucial good endings are. Without that hall of mirrors scene it wouldn’t have worked.

i find it odd they just chose an infinity inc villain like that

>no actual panties shown
Painful. I bet they're actually cute like polka dots.

Croc drags it down. His whole character was downgraded in the redesign. Original Croc was genuinely demented but had this eerie underpinning of sadness which would’ve made it feel more uncertain how he felt about Mary. New Croc just acted like a cocky thug who only pretended to act like a victim and it made things clear from the jump that he was playing Mary for a fool. I feel like Original Croc would’ve been creepier as well since you wouldn’t be sure if he might kill her at any moment.

Attached: 5A121A81-E961-4483-BCD8-166A329C0F20.jpg (480x360, 11.31K)

fiery bush in black slik

JUST SIT RIGHT BACK AND YOU’LL HEAR A TALE

Attached: gcwu97tqugm81.jpg (4000x3000, 429.29K)

Old hag.

Department store plain cottons, 3 for a dollar.

>Surprised at how little if at all she’s used nowadays.
I don't see where'd you go with baby doll. honestly to me her story's a one and done ,interesting but enough to be recurring villain.

The first was kino, the ending was a sucker punch to the gut full of pathos.

The second episode started off promising but ended up just lame relationship shit, the new voice actress was terrible and couldn’t even get her tagline right.

I like the ‘baby’ themed weaponry, and sure it’s hard to top the impact of the first episode, but she’s not the only one.

The problem is that Babydoll is inherently opposed to her condition and general gimmick. So having her as a child-themed villain doesn't really work. And before someone brings up Love is a Croc, she's explicitly self-deluded in that episode.

I love how easy is to become a crime boss in gotham as long as you have a gimmick

Crunny

Attached: 7f3ca0824fd51206acad777bf9bf957f.png (312x382, 304.78K)

I mean 1 episode is always the better one. She's a grown woman the size of a child, I remember the zoomed on her face and you could see wrinkles, but never did that in the second episode.

I think I dislike her croc episode because there's a point she puts on her babydoll persona and never drops it until the end. I do like the idea of a washed up actor turn criminal, but where realistically do you go when your whole stick is your an adult Loli?

Maybe go in a Bad Santa situation where she's in a female crime gang and she's the one who goes through the vents.

That's a good thing

Attached: Baby-Doll-9 (1).jpg (560x401, 37.91K)

I always thought Toyman would have been an interesting counterpart for her. The psychological manchild who doesn't want to grow up playing off the physical womanchild wgo would actually want to be taken for an adult.

That's an interesting idea, but again what can Babydoll bring to the table of a tech genius like toyman other than being some doll theme arm candy?

Still would

good episode but I don't know why some other btas fans consider it top 10

Attached: btasmrfreeze.jpg (1400x700, 159.32K)

First episode was great. Second episode started out great with her wanting to be taken seriously and relapsing because people couldn't get past her looks. But then she gets around Croc and starts acting like a child again instead of just being herself, which seems contrary to her wants. Also no Miriam.

perfect size ofr bruce's tiny weeny

Attached: 4564.png (1102x544, 938.98K)

Elmer Fudd lookin' ass.

If they ever had her in the comics they'd ruin her. She'd be best used in the background as a celebrity reality TV star who's always in the news for escalating criminal behavior

Really what would you do with the character outside her first appearance . She really isn’t going to generate story ideas

>Making more episodes with Babydoll
There're quite a few ways you can go with things:
>Another member of the rouge's gallery offer's a fix to her condition (obviously lying) in return for her help with their own plot.

>She finds a way to permanently regress age and tries to make the adults of Gotham children again. Robin ends up saving a 5-year-old Batman before he's age regressed into a fetus.

>Baby doll sabotages other sit-coms in Gotham to try and get her own show rebooted. The show comes back to the dismay of critics, and one by one each critic goes missing. Batman has to track them down, taking down Baby doll on live TV which ruins her reputation for good.

The perfect onahole.

Too silly.
Too sexy,
Perfection. Practical and frugal.

I agree, her first episode was Kino. The followup wasn't quite as good. But I just really love the concept and visual of this fragile, vulnerable, cute little girl, teaming up with/controlling some massive, vicious, cannibalistic monster. it's a fun, creepy, unsettling image, and it raises so many questions. It just seems like a great way to take her character

>batman got snipped
Lmao

Attached: 20210829_002909.png (200x135, 45.55K)

Every design was a downgrade in TNBA honestly. What they did to riddler was a crime

She poses an interesting ethical dilemma.

Attached: 1593797593841.jpg (548x800, 157.7K)

Attached: Babydoll and killer croc2.gif (312x234, 2.71M)

Left or right?

Attached: baby_doll_by_dawidarte-d82988z.png (750x485, 145.8K)

Gotta go with right due to her civilian cloths

The thing that bothered me in the right design is in all of the shots with her, either she had the black lipstick or she didn't, it would change constantly

Holy shit, Chris Hanson I swear I didn't do anything!

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 10.91K)

She's cute when she's a bitter little secretary, but then she always makes it weird and creepy by reverting to her baby mode

both

Cool character, Cooler Henchman.

Personally I'm sick of seeing her whenever people want to talk about Batman TAS

Some thugs go over that in the DLC for Arkham city
One wants to dtart his own gang, but the other two thugs harass him for having no gimmick

What?

Attached: Baby-face.jpg (275x205, 7.83K)

I floated that a few years ago.

Attached: babymeetstoyman1.jpg (436x848, 46.06K)

IRL she would be the first onlyfans billionaire

Literally the majority of americans are circumcised. You can thank Kelloggs for that shit.

>circumcised

Mariam should have joined her co-running the hotel. That's all my thoughts are on the matter.

Attached: e971a0_6254018.jpg (1280x1166, 120.32K)

Wish she had a model sheet.

Would doodle her sometime.

The underlying implication with Love is a Croc is that there’s some sort of weird sexual role play going on.

Kind of overrated, and pretty pathetc Batman had to go and handle her just because she was a nutcase. The only actual good part was the ending with the mirrors.

Croc had two excllent stories in the tie-in comics.

Attached: Batman_and_Robin_Adventures_Vol_1_23.jpg (400x626, 130.59K)