Does Yea Forums read in public?

Does Yea Forums read in public?

Attached: 1556683340.jpg (1080x1108, 1.05M)

No. Yea Forums doesn't read at all.

Only on my mobile, since reading a physical book might encourage someone to talk to me about it.

I haven't read a book in 8 years

>tfw no irl misty gf
Yes I read pretentious folios in public hoping someone will ask me what the very large gold gilded book I am holding is

>since reading a physical book might encourage someone to talk to me about it.
based

based

Hahahahahahaha, fucking based

Well, I probably would ask you since I enjoy collecting huge gilded leatherbound books

Ew, creepy.

Yes because I don't care what some faggot think about what I read. I can read everywhere including in restaurants and bars. It's surprisingly comfy. Nothing beats reading on the job however.

I want to lick the arches of her feet.

Fapping. Thanks OP

Attached: litspirationtwo2000.png (2000x1335, 2.75M)

Yeah, the environment you put yourself in influences how you experience art. I have much more vivid memories of the books Ive read walking around to different places in the city than just reading at home

Attached: guy-at-table.jpg (728x888, 398K)

only on phone

I want to fuck her.

I go around with books about nazism and make sure everyone can see the swastikas.

I tried to read in a park, but I felt like I was being watched, the dull normie eyes around me glanced at me and I could not read and relax.

Sure I do. I even find myself having an easier time getting into "the zone" when I'm not at home.

ok

Sure, why not?

I do it all the time and can confidently say that nobody cares and nobody will ask you what you're reading

I read underage thighs and tennis skirts flowing around in some direction

god I wish that were me

not since i graduated.

The girl or the one taking the pic'

I do it all the time but on my phone, so people think i‘m attention whoring on fb when i‘m actually reading hegel. It‘s quiet funny.

Attached: 2A10D499-E217-4431-93E5-FA8CFD6C7803.jpg (500x500, 32K)

I wouldn't be surprised if she was just staring down at the pages of the Alchemist

If you look closely, you can see that she‘s holding her phone. Also, that books is too thick to be the alchemist. Don‘t ask how i know that.

Always the girl

Posting a snap of the book on IG?

why are you scared of reading in public?

It's entirely normal behaviour.

nobody cares that you read in public?

playing hand-held video games is more fucking embarrassing as it denotes you as a manchild

Why would anyone do that? Only people who read to feel superior would do that...

Not necessarily. We live in a sharing world. Maybe she is sharing something interesting

>asking this on Yea Forums