Why are they protecting him so fiercely?

why are they protecting him so fiercely?

Attached: ezra.jpg (1046x1157, 276.6K)

They probably don't wanna reshoot the movie for a 5th time

Anti-republican

>jewish
>bisexual
>non-binary
>leftist
he is essentially immune to cancelling
I guess he is a superhero after all

he can name names

That's where WB execs store their semen

Yeah, I think they’re just going to go through with the film and quietly dump his ass afterwards.

He's the DCEU's last chance to have a cohesive cinematic universe (since every other hero from Justice League is either done or recast in an off-shoot)

WB is just retarded by default, given the last decade of adaptations.

Throwing somebody who belongs to multiple "protected classes" (rich, jewish, has a league of fanboys who ignore any and all logic to defend him, connected deeply with Hollywood's most seedy connections) under the bus is even harder to do as a company when you're consistently retarded in decision-making.

>tfw the only DC movies worth seeing are fucking Shazam and Aquaman out of all characters
How is WB such a huge fuck up of a studio?

>Ezra Miller arrested for the 27th time in Hawaii in less than two months

soul-sucking life-changing head

>Discovery boss forced WB to fire the bitch that got Johnny depp fired
>Also well as Amber heard simps in the company
>WB refuse to fire Ezra miller
WB just afraid to fire a tranny? How soon until discovery steps in and start firing WB people again? Is this really the hill woke Hollywood wasn’t to die on? Defend a man that assaults women because of pronouns. Discovery boss a democrat and even he sick of WB and CNN wokeness costing them billions.

damn why couldn't I have been born jewish

He's everything Johnny Depp needed to be (minus having a spouse who's an astronomically bigger piece of shit yet has still gotten away with making him seem worse than he actually is from a judicial standpoint and may be unfazed at the end of this).

Investment. They're in until the film drops, then they're likely done with him. To admit there's a problem implies there was a troubled production, and thus the film itself is crap due to behind the scenes difficulties. All of this deters people from getting in the theater. Why do you think they're pushing Keaton Batman so hard? It's denial until box office numbers roll in. Though I do wonder how the hell they'll sober him up for interviews and promotions

Attached: DCEU The Flash.jpg (1920x1080, 132.17K)

The difference is that Amber Heard is just a supporting actor to a franchise, not a lead role. Ezra is one of the frontrunners of the DCEU at this time unfortunately, so they have to pretend things are fine

>Though I do wonder how the hell they'll sober him up for interviews and promotions
I mean they have over a year
a lot changes in a year

Maybe the faggot'll OD, and WB will just keep it hidden and "Weekend at Bernie's" his ass through it.

The interviews would probably go better in that scenario than how they likely will at this rate.

why would you wish for someone to OD? that’s deranged

>frilly-feels has never heard of a dark joke before
You genuinely don't belong on here.

They REALLY need the Flash movie.

It's already too late to do more Shazam.

I unironically suspect he has dirt on the executives that he will drop if fired.

Kevin Tsujihara or whoever that nip was literally slept with actresses in exchange for parts, and he was about to be the president of fucking CN before getting ousted over it.

>he has dirt on the executives
he probably has dirt on every executive, given how his parents whored him out as a child.

and people wonder why the man's afraid of his own penis.

Shazam is already fucked with or without aging actors. Those leaks are pretty much confirmed, and they pissed away all the good will the first film did.
>No Mister Mind or Monster Society of Evil
>Nah we'll just do 3 OC creation goddesses/witches and have Billy simp for Wonder Woman
Fuck off WB

Isn't there a rumor that he was molested as a kid? There have been interviews where people in his circles have been helping him "come to terms with his demons" or something and that'd also explain his identity issues.

>Isn't there a rumor that he was molested as a kid?
More than molested--I literally referred to it in my post. His parents were the stereotypical parents of a child actor--letting him take all the abuse if it means him becoming a star.

>him
They use they/them pronouns chuds

Insiders say Ezra wants to medically transition but it bound by their contract to not do so yet

Attached: 1650755181013.jpg (1898x1512, 733.87K)

>I barely identify as a human
I see...

could have picked a normal white blonde dude with no issues to be Barry, but they went with this kike
they deserve what disaster this ends up becoming.

I believe it

Does it really matter to most people? Actors do shitty stuff all the time. Alec Baldwin, Sean Penn, Jared Leto, Mel Gibson, Kevin Spacey, etc. People don't care what they're like in their personal lives

Batman and Superman already quit. Everyone knows things are not fine.

People usually don't care, i don't think anyone cares about this Miller guy or the Flash at all anyway, but Studios for some reason do care and fired people over less or even completely unlrelated issues so we can only speculate that they're putting up with it for now

Why hasn't anyone killed Ezra yet? And I don't mean specifically targeting him I mean like whenever he had a public spergout how come no one ever decks him good in the face or gangs up on him? Sure he's a schizo but he's also a scrawny manlet, he can't be that tough

>studio doesn't care
A multinational corporation not complying with your demands does not mean they're "protecting him so fiercely".

Maybe you should try it yourself and see what happens to you.

I will.

nta but that sort of stuff happens in cities all the time
you have any idea how many twinks that look like Ezra try to start shit in bars and get their faces crushed in?

marvel built up slowly. They obviously had plans for the full universe but in the beginning moved one movie at a time.
DC just jumping in the deep end and have been on the back foot ever since

they can't reboot the universe without flashpoint

they is sooooo hot. would

Attached: 1649544878779.jpg (612x612, 32.12K)

They've already spent a heap of money on him. Plus there's a good chance he knows where the bodies are buried at WB.

This

The movie's done filming, and he's the literal star, rather than just a supporting character.

Even if WB wanted to do something as expensive as digitally replace him in every single frame, I'm sure there are contractual things that wouldn't allow them to just remove the star of the movie.

If this happened in pre-production, or happened with a side character, it might be different.

The only policy that makes sense is to go ahead with the movie they already have, and then make a decision later. If people still care, they can replace him then.

I think that's been the trend for most of this stuff. Superimposing Tig Notaro over Chris D'elia was expensive, but at least he was a supporting character. Spacey could be written out of that season of House of Cards, because it had just began production.

But it's not like they just canceled Billionaire Boys Club, as that was well under way.

Plenty of examples of projects in pre-production or early production getting canceled or re-worked, and lesser roles in movies further along in production getting replaced or cut, but has any expensive project, anywhere, been scrapped or replaced the star after a controversy like this?

According to Ezra they have actual footage of people beating them up so hopefully we get to see it soon

Attached: 1650838349238.png (824x1688, 188.89K)

Sunken cost

what a faggot retard

He's really claiming that people are conspiring to make him look bad because he broke up a cult? I can't tell if this is schizophrenia or just narcissistic lying/refusal to take responsibility, but either way, this guy isn't playing with a full deck. In fact, why is he even personally talking about this with fans, rather than refusing to say anything about this other than through lawyers and publicists? He too far gone out to even deal with this blowback rationally.

Why did they even hire a raging drug addict with clear signs of mental illness to begin with - surely they knew it'd blow up eventually

That's stupid shit fucking cope. The DC characters were already well known The films were just shit. It's that simple

guy dropped out of school at age 15 lol
he's probably also retarded

Attached: 1650856276161.jpg (764x2001, 729.79K)

He probably has incriminating evidence against an exec

>hire clearly unstable person
>be surprised when they're a nut
People bitch about moral standards, but they help keep people from acting completely insane and weed out the ones who are unable to follow any rules at all. Like this idiot. Instead, he's enabled and called such a very special and perfect boy-girl; and guess what he acts like an absolute degenerate until it gets so bad the company is at financial risk as a result.

Yeah, he's an absolute fucking degenerate, but goddamn he's pretty when he's all dolled up

Attached: de92eabc7fd7d22f08f790ab5d9e9d29.jpg (640x812, 55.2K)

J

He looks like a walking corpse

I like his legs

Attached: 1613595912429.jpg (1150x1080, 229.51K)

Dude looks like a serial killer

Because they dumped 200 million into the film already and it'd probably be less financially damaging to just release the movie as is instead of recasting or cancelling

he unironically looks better the fatter he is, I guess his facial planes are so expanded that the extra bodyfat % makes his face look less gaunt and the rest goes to the right places on his toned body
in fact you can really tell dude is down bad recently in those mugshots because he does look so skelly when he's normally much more thicc

Attached: 1639512554695.jpg (858x1190, 366.43K)