Why is there so much anger over Finn ending up single in life?

His whole character arc was learning he didn’t need a girlfriend to be happy

Attached: 4B3BC0FB-10DD-4973-A50E-91B1816308F3.jpg (1035x681, 308.88K)

His whole character arc was getting cucked and being miserable.
Show sucks.

>didn’t need a girlfriend to be happy
because that's a pathetic cope by losers who can't get a gf in the first place

It isn't confirmed he remained single unless Muto decided to shoot that in the foot after. Jake even says there were others close to him when he passed away.

>whole character arc was learning he didn’t need a girlfriend to be happy
No, that was the lesson you idiots shoehorned in there to cope with the fact that the show's production fumbled all of Finn's meaningful relationships.

Attached: 1494260916535.png (324x271, 5.22K)

>to be happy

But we didn't get to see him be happy or fulfilled. If they actually showed Finn being a legendary hero later in life no one would have a problem with him not pursuing romance. But they gave him nothing.

>Boy that's been adventuring his whole life
>Ends up as some scrawny old fuck with little to no hint of muscle anywhere
This is still what pisses me off

It was shown that he got a huge ass statue at some point

Penn Ward leaving ruined Adventure Time.

That's not him being happy. That's others being happy for him.

It was really the best ending

i'm still in shock that he didn't end up with that bubblegum princess and she ended up being gay. just completely bizarre where that show went in the end.

Finn had a character arc?

That was good, although the show did lack in trans and binary characters.

Yes we did, he was smiling and stuff. Because he may not have had a girlfriend but he had good friends

So why didn’t he want a girlfriend? Did he think it was too much trouble after what he went through with PB and FP?

finncels getting btfo their self insert died not getting laid

He was more or less not having it as a priority anymore and focused on his own self care

Hes never been muscular ever, he’s always been rather pudgy

White boy stupid and pathetic and alone and wrong and weak forever

Yeah, and they go out of their way to show that it's destroyed and in horrible disrepair

Attached: Finn Cucked Statue.png (1022x531, 407.95K)

They did it out of spite for his character, there's nothing natural about him not having a gf besides them wanting to shoehorn in a lesbian romance at the end.
Adventure time isn't worth watching after pen left. And in his original vision finn probably would've ended up with marceline or pb funny enough.

Adventure Time should have ended with Finn and Jake feasting on Bubblegum.

Attached: vic and blood.jpg (1600x901, 157.16K)

Well no since theres an early season episode where Marceline outright says she does not want to date Finn

>His whole character arc was learning he didn’t need a girlfriend to be happy
While that's a nice lesson, the fact that his whole character arc boils down to that is part of the problem.

So did he outlive Bronwyn or what? Also did they fuck?

Attached: Finn and Bronwyn by IEddy-XI.jpg (1280x2134, 304.66K)

I don’t think so, I think he would have mentioned her and him being together. Tbh I don’t think they were a team, he didn’t seem to care about her one way or another

Based A Boy and His Dog chad

I think Mortal Recoil was going to be the original ending before they decided to renew the series.

I think the omission of any kind of details on his love life was not to show that he had none, but to not commit to any "canon" end game ship. Cowardly, yes, but it allows you to fill in the blanks with whatever you want. So yes, Finn smashed Bronwyn thrice daily for decades.

and? there was no real evidence for pb and merceline being anything but rivals and now they apprently always have wanted to rub tacos together. Not that there's any way to tell what would've happened if pen stayed in charge so oh well.
It still obvious that the sjws running the show didn't care for finn that much and were more interested in gay stuff.

I dunno, they seem pretty set on Jake being all that Finn ever needed

Would Finn really be so desperate for a girlfriend that he’d smash his step-niece?

>there was no real evidence for pb and merceline being anything but rivals and now they apprently always have wanted to rub tacos together. Not that there's any way to tell what would've happened if pen stayed in charge so oh well.
Rivals/lovers is a classic trope. Also Pen has said he supports the pairing so I don’t know why people act like he wouldn’t do it

I must be asexual or something because I didn't give two fucks about any relationship in this show. Except huntress wizard, she was pretty cool, but that was very close to the end.

Too busy fucking and flying

That doesn't preclude any other important events from happening in his life. It just means that they paled in comparison to being with his bro.
You can fill in the blanks with whatever you want. Bronwyn is basically an unrelated stranger to Finn though. Even the Jake connection is tenuous because due to pup physiology he was inadvertently an absentee dad.

He did say he mostly just waited to see Jake again

Yeah, bitches ain't shit. Every woman he knows is a psychopath. He made the right call.

Yep because they went through another sort of apocalypse

because pen is going to say he doesn't support a lgbt pairing and out himself as a "far right bigot?"

>not his real relative
>still far enough away not to violate Leviticus
>young and fertile
>loves adventures
Seems like a perfect candidate to me

Does Finn feel the same way about that though? Finn knows she’s related to Jake and he’s kind of a moralfag. Even though she isn’t related to Finn, I don’t think he would stoop that low.

it's biologically impossible to be happy without kids, anyone saying otherwise is in delusion and out of touch with their own desires

Because that's not what the first 5 seasons promised.

In Finn’s case though, he isn’t able to have a long-lasting relationship. His universe is literally against the idea. Under those circumstances he had to adapt and be happy not having children.

I’m pretty happy, I don’t gotta deal with kids. Not everyone is meant to be a parent anyway

Because they weren't sure if they wanted that to be his whole character arc and everything else potentially interesting was kneecapped or axed entirely for the sake of it. The quality of the humor, characters, action, adventure and basically everything else plummeted when they decided that Adventure Time was about learning to live alone for some fucking reason so it just devolved into a sludge of poorly executed messages and anticlimaxes. The show just became less fun and the way Finn was handled is the primary example of that, although I think the Lich and Flame Princess suffered way harder in that department.

Attached: 1533929460962.png (189x198, 4.36K)

>ITT: nuATfag tells Yea Forums that they must accept Muto's shitty writing
If he tells you to jump off a building, will you do it?

I stopped watching Adventure Time sometime around the Finn x Flame Princess thing, but I always felt like the show was intended to end after the Lich King. I remember thinking about how weird and stupid the whole Princess Bubblegum aging thing was

This

>His whole character arc was learning he didn’t need a girlfriend to be happy
That would had been the case if not for bringing back his relationship with Huntress Wizard for whatever reason after Flute Spell.

But we know this is false because children and babies can be happy. idiot

I dont want to spend my time and money raising kids because I have the freedom to do my own shit when I want, outta here with that noise.

All these childless (oh, excuse me, I mean, child-FREE) people who go on about how wealthy they are because they don't have kids and how disposable their income is are coping. These are the same fuckers who cry about how boomers ruined their chance to buy houses, to go on vacations, to do anything basically, yet have the gall to think they're doing so much better than people with kids.

Objectively they are

Who is? Childless people? Better than parents? How? Because you think they are. What makes them so better?
>Some people shouldn't have become parents.
Yes, but that's SOME people, not every parent.
>There are too many kids in this world! Overpopulation!
It's funny how you never hear this problem when it comes from how many kids are born in African countries but somehow Western countries are overpopulated?
>But the world is so bad, I just can't bring a kid into this world!
People have had kids during wars. During famines. Populations would die if people stop having children during every slightly bad time.

So who is really "better" than who?

Not better as people. Better off financially

Incels can’t comprehend that. Mind incels can’t relate to Finn at all because Finn had gotten GFs he just didn’t stick with them.

Really? So the consoomer spending thousands of dollars on worthless shit like Funko figures and Yugioh cards is somehow more financially stable than the father who spends frugally on important shit like his bills, the food in his fridge and his children?

At what point did the series really take a nose dive, and what was the peak?

Because shippers project their own insecurities unto fictional characters and can't accept a story that conflicts with that.

Attached: 20220418_125408.jpg (188x281, 32.74K)

>130350635

Attached: 1475868649160.jpg (600x600, 17.8K)