What does the future hold for Dana Terrace, creator of Disney's The Owl House?

What does the future hold for Dana Terrace, creator of Disney's The Owl House?

Attached: 1522684917451.png (720x526, 247.06K)

Nothing

Anyone who had a show on DTV in the past decade went to do jack shit, so nothing

Blacklisted.

Why does she look like Zack?

>more Twitter feuds
>a petty comic
>a mostly miserable life

This will be seen as the height of her career. All things considered, not the worst.

>"Hey Alex, what if one night you woke up, like, you woke up in the middle of the night because you have to go to the bathroom, and you open the door and Doug Walker is standing in the hallway, like, it's just Doug standing there pointing the gun out, and he's dressed like Mabel, what would you do?"

Her own comic. Cause she's never working in the industry again.

HPV

Based on what? Alex also trashed Disney and he still has a career

Well shes working on this band spanking new show for Disney, its supposed to take place in the same universe as Owl House

Attached: 343CF7FA-8FFE-4636-8FFE-6758004AAFA6.jpg (1536x2048, 526.24K)

That would legitimately be hilarious if Disney had the balls to make a parallel to Adult Swim

Irrelevance just like Rebecca Sugar and Daron Nefcy before her, they’re all just disposable stepping stones for fags on twitter, to be used to get a hold on the industry and be swiftly disposed when they are no longer of use.

I wouldn't call what Alex currently has a career

Besides being a voice actor, the only work he's had in the industry is doing Netflix cartoons, which apparently is going to disappear if things keep going the way they currently are.

Will we ever get a true inside look into the industry? By this point they've got to have so many stories of asskissing and backstabbing that it trumps the melodramatic preteen shit they write.

Wait, am I just mixed up or does the girl have an ANTI antifa shirt?

Also, lewds of the boy when?

Having to start an OF account.

Looks like a Chinese knockoff.

why do they suddenly hate Antifa?

It's a parody drawn by some salty bitch who got kicked out of Disney.

Roofies

>DTVA is done with long arc shows. Episodic shows like Molly Mcgee will be the norm.
>Netflix is kill
>Nick prefers to adapt books like Big Nate and Chloe and the Unicorn + more reboots, Spongebob and Loud House
>Only God knows what CN is doing
I have no idea where she will go next. I think Dana burnt too many bridges with that Reddit AMA, and she doesn't have the manlet sugar daddy anymore to help her out.

Attached: 1650578808710.gif (362x279, 3.73M)

If more long arc shows weren't fat drippy turds maybe they wouldn't be getting killed off.

Technically is lol

Hopefuly, hanged at GITMO.

Eh, she will go back to storyboarding and directing. If she is ever going to produce a new show, it will be on HBO+/AdultSwim

i now need a picture of hooty or amity saying "LYLE THEY HIT THE PENTAGON LYLE"

Hopefully her being assasinated

did they finally catch stonetoss?

>DTVA is done with long arc shows
On Disney Channel, they actually making some stuff for Disney Plus that if successful will lead to more amazing stuff.

I don't think there will ever be another company in the post-covid era willing to give Dana an entire season of nothingess trying to figure out wtf the show she is making is about. She will go back to storyboarding but I hope she doesn't mind working on Care Bears reboot tier proyects.

Other than capeshit, some miniseries and SW, what long arc stuff they are doing?

I suspect she'll land on her feet.

Lauren Faust keeps getting gigs after decades of bitching about women in animation, you think that a hip young creator married to the maker of one of the great hits of the 2010s cannot?

Dana and Alex broke up

its nice to see Travis McElroy getting work after the amogus fiasco

>Reddit AMA
oh man, I'm out of the loop on that, would you mind spoonfeeding a dipshit? Why would that kill her chances?

How did she swing getting Vaush on the show?

Where is this from?

It's nothing, just some mild critique of Disney that even Yea Forums has said and agreed on

For some reason, they are pushing this narrative that if the creators say it, it's suddenly not okay and they are blacklisted now

(Not knowing how blacklisting works)

>Not knowing how blacklisting works
That's exactly how it works. Why would they employ someone who critiques their studio?

Based
Checked
FPBP

>Why would they employ someone who critiques their studio?
Because everyone has done it?

CH Greenblatt critique Nickelodeon and he's still working

Disney get criticize all the time by all sides lol

You aren't just going to start banning people because they offer some insight and ideals to help improve something

An ex-industry schizo’s social media accounts, and no its not Luke Weber.

>You aren't just going to start banning people because they offer some insight and ideals to help improve something
You are supposed to do that in private lol

Honestly? Even though she broke up with Alex, she still very tight with her old Gravity Falls crew, and shes a showrunner, so she is not unknown and she has very important friends, which is a highly valuable thing to have in the animation industry, otherwise you end up like poor Vee, blacklisted and with no important friends to back you up.
I predict Dana is probably going to work on future shows from old GF alumni. She did that during Mitchell’s vs The Machines. That film was made by a GF alumni, and it had all sorts of people from GF working on it, including Dana and our boy Matt Braly

Attached: 8CED318D-3409-4A00-B49C-814BB487A57E.jpg (474x355, 22.06K)

Can’t wait for her to start an OnlyFans.
Probably the best option for her at this point.

Attached: 6FAF0E3E-412C-4942-9711-9D65BF3ECDA5.jpg (978x2112, 385.33K)

Lol what the fuck? What schizo drew this? Anyway, foot thread!

Attached: 559BED71-0F52-43A7-B5AA-60C6D41D0CDE.jpg (828x565, 140.4K)

Beetlejuice, what you think about the vaccines?

Eeehhhhh, I takes em, but the girls they gives em to me hehehe

Attached: 9C4756C7-877A-41B2-902B-7FE38A567D6D.jpg (400x400, 22.64K)

>CH Greenblatt critique Nickelodeon and he's still working
Yes, but not at Nickeolodeon.
Not even I believe that she was blacklisted from the entire industry or whatever shit they're saying, but her relations with Disney are strained for sure.

I find it kind of funny that Disney will have a replacement ready just after TOH croaks.

Attached: The_Witchverse_Poster.jpg (1280x1794, 461.83K)

Isn't she a bad person like Hirsch?

She also shat on that Disney editorial that was supposed to publish a TOH book or something, just like they did with Amphibia.

Genuiney curious, did they break up amicably? Or was it one of those toxic breakups, involving defecating in your ex's bed and cutting off their fingers?

No one really knows, but I imagine it wasn’t amicably as she complained about it in that roofie comic she made

Yeah, she forbid the Chibi Tiny Tales crew from making TOH shorts because her diversity award winning show is too intelectual for that.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-01-22-23-38-66.jpg (1819x1080, 465.59K)

Fuck off Janet. You have like 300 Twitter followers, the only people that care about your weird edgy podcaster transition are other animation people and even they won't give you the time of day

Also, your art is mediocre. That's why you didn't immediately ascend the ladder at Disney. I don't know why you don't understand this.

He is certainly depressed about it. He hasn't been able to crack a single dad joke in his twitter for a while. Only retweets.

Did you just

FUCK

Did you just get fucking dubs on your first fucking try?