Why is Yea Forums the only creative board where people don't post their original creations?

Why is Yea Forums the only creative board where people don't post their original creations?
Is everyone here just talentless hacks that care more about author worship than the actual art of writing?

Attached: image0-20.jpg (480x523, 109K)

>Why is Yea Forums the only creative board where people don't post their original creations?
What

Based retard otisposter.

You heard me fuckers, explain yourselves

i've posted my stuff before

Most poetry is psuedointellectual garbage.
Most people only write poetry because if your writing isn't blatantly shit you can easily defend it's existence without it actually having any artistic merit, like modern art.

Oh so it only counts if they're original creations of the sort you prefer.

Based retard

If poetry is so shit why did pynchon reference it in his opus?

I've posted my writings before but they're all absolute garbage and were mocked accordingly.

Imma be honest guys I really just posted this as a cope for my fear of writing because I'm a brainlet piece of shit

Attached: 1556577642714.jpg (255x300, 13K)

That's okay, not all of us deserve to live

I post my poetry here and it goes unappreciated because you’re all tasteless slimefucks who wouldn’t know good metre if it sodomised you

None of them are willing to write literary fiction yet want to maintain the appearance of liking it so they won't post genre fiction

I take offense to that

There are regular crit, poetry, and even the new fangled /write/ threads. People post stuff all the time. Enjoy your stay.

ty user

because faggots like you cause all the good threads to get bumped.

What? There's tons of critique and poetry/prose threads here.

The only reason why most people won't post their novels or works is the high likely hood one of us fuckers will steal it.

The penis was

Another problem that this thread hasn't brought up is that the archives of these threads come up in google searches. People trying to get works published are wary of posting works-in-progress here, because they could either get falsely accused of plagiarism or a publisher might not want to take on authors associated with a far right Mongolian basketweaving forum.