Ontologicool swished her finger and her thumb up and down the oily greaso surface of the cell phone...

Ontologicool swished her finger and her thumb up and down the oily greaso surface of the cell phone. Swish! Swish! KERPLUNK! A woman was shit in the stall nearby. It was violent. Bowl water churned manfully and struggled to digest the turd, to drag it down to unknown depths, important food for piranha fish of Lake Ontario. Ontologicool took another picture. She was like other women, but not much, and where she differed, that's just where men loved her. Another woman enters. A plain woman, nothing like Ontologicool, another cylinder of fishfood, pre-loaded in the chamber. Goodreads is for plebs Ontologicool thought. Baudrillard is my jam. Later tonight, a male janitor scrubs shitty streaks from bowls, ambivalent feelings, the nearness of the feminine. But only its lowest dregs. Ontologicool never was a stallgirl. Always at the mirror, never on the bowl. Made sure to live nearby, two subway stops at most. For girls like me, the restroom is for seflies, not for stool.

Attached: 1529670079546.jpg (963x701, 187K)

CAn some user write a seething long post describing how vapid and disgusting and empty this whore is? and please mention how pathetic it is that she does all of this to appease men and "not be like other girls". Please conclude that in the final analysis, every post, every utterance, every quirky mannerism of her is an attempt to impress etc etc. Fuck I hate this whore but I want funnier and longer post that I can copy and paste. Can anyone do that?

Have sex

Imagine her receiving a full body bukkake and then dumped out in the desert, forced to walk all the way back to civilisation as quintillions of sperm from a hundred different men dry out and harden on her skin leaving her looking just as cracked as the dry earth under her semen crusted feet.

Attached: 1554170690329.gif (480x480, 414K)

I don’t know what any of this means, but that pretty lady’s nice hot body makes my penis go wow wow WOW!

how did you teach your penis to talk? any tips?

you are a vapid and disgusting incel

How?

How? I read and I'm an incel which means I do it for its highers and transcendental value, unlike this whore who is just trying to target a particular niche of beta readers. Targeted advertising basically

Who is this person? Is she the latest gravity well for your ressentiment? Do women even exist?

she made some qt videos about philosophers like last year and got orbited hard then couldn't handle the attention and deleted her videos

Look at hot pictures of hot naked sluts like this Ontologicool here, and that little sideways mouth’s gonna start hollering!

holy shit it's working. my cock just yelled at that top of his voice "MORALITY IS SUBJECTIVE". not sure what he means by that

Good work!

Tits out by the shoreline, on the large boulders huh you fucking little stinky pussy cunt, think you’re all that you fucking vermin, "last book read, the subtle art of not giving a fuck, 21 lessons for the 21st century" yeah you tried them out huh, wait what was that, "you thinking has reached profound levels, alright now it’s time for the raping to commence you little cumwhore, come to daddy, fucking wrap my hands around that tiny neck and choke and choke and choke, wait what was that, your last boyfriends favourite book was, "The Road" by Cormac McCarthy, yeah? Yeah? You fucking little dunce retard inept illerate jezebel, ARGH ARGH, WHY THE FUCK SRE YOU RUNNING AWAY FROM ME, I AM
NOT FINISHED RAPING THE FUCK PUT OUT YOU, WHATS MY FAVOURITE BOOK, why you fucking tasteless classless whore, whilst my favourite novel being The Sound and the Fury by William Faulkner, are you familiar with Mr. Faulkner’s work?, No?,That I would expect ha ha, anyway if you don’t fucking stop making sounds so loud in this outdoors at this private yet outdoor part of the shoreline on the rocks, ha ha, Private yet outdoors, how ironic, ha ha, what does Ironic mean?, wait what, "me punching her in the nose after that" alright I shall continue to furiously rape you
-and scene

Attached: 6B177849-DED6-40A0-A77C-DD6E96AB2E81.jpg (399x399, 13K)

Anti male shaming code purple

Attached: 041818CD-598A-412F-B69B-ABA20714B169.jpg (1900x1440, 763K)

You can stop posting this in every thread you insecure sperg
Go rotate on your dildo

>anti male

you mean male shaming you retarded incel

Attached: 1555422438207.png (593x580, 621K)

Something about sluts like this fills me with a sort of primal desire to rape and inflict pain
This is normal right?

Attached: 1459810429379.jpg (620x457, 76K)

>any criticism of me is sexual discrimination
this is literally what you think feminists do, faggot

what philosophers

I'd defintely fap to this when on twitch

Attached: 1555878372027.png (522x466, 371K)

it is what feminists do i and i do the same from the opposite angle as i am a masculinist

sauce

Attached: 1556203002670.jpg (500x484, 79K)

>have sex
>incel

Attached: 1556674094005.jpg (626x1024, 68K)

>censoring the name
pussy

Hey, at least it's cleaner than Erie.

where does she quench her video posting thirst now? am i supposed to believe that she's done?

probly private nudes

Have sex.

How can you tell the difference between attraction and jealousy?

Attached: 1502673213329.jpg (402x600, 102K)

hey isn't that just how paris, texas started

Attached: peteyno.jpg (255x176, 8K)

her body is really not jack off material