Amphibia

Do you think we'll get to see Sasha and Marcy in their Calamity form?

Attached: calamitytrio.jpg (1024x723, 79.99K)

Obviously, the real question is when? I think Sasha will go super sayanne when she fights Darcy, Marcy will probably go super sayanne at the last minute when it's time for the girls to expel the night (bloodmoon).

Attached: images (6).jpg (492x623, 19.15K)

Good thing anne doesn't have a brain

Attached: FRp0q0nXEAA9V25.jpg (828x448, 58.7K)

So…. whose gonna die (besides The Core)?

Andrias obviously

If we don't see calamity form Sasha I'll be mad as fuck

That skirt has magical properties

>HP(won't lose his life in the battle but pass away from old age in the epilogue)

Attached: EOG-faVUcAAqKf7.jpg (449x433, 40.32K)

Removing Marcy's calamity form to give more screentime to LA humans.

Attached: 1633144633631.png (937x776, 478.26K)

Andrias, The Core, and possibly Grime if the trailer isn't baiting. I highly doubt Hop Pop will actually die.

Yes. There was already a depiction of it in the Olm cave, retard.

There will be at least one once they get their crowns

I want desperately to take part in the discussions on the new episode. But I have not yet watched a single episode of Season 3

>Forgiveness is hard and it can take time...but believe me *stares at hop pop* it's worth it

Attached: 20210521_140652.jpg (1534x2880, 892.2K)

It's anti-gravity properties are actually distracting in some scenes.

Attached: anneskirt.jpg (1280x720, 119.98K)

Based and pure s1/2fag. I worship you and the ground you walk on.

What's happening to Marcy is worse than rape and I'm sick of pretending that its not

It’d be interesting to see if there legitimately is a lesbian kiss in either of the last 2 episodes given some recent news related to The Mouse and the desperate rightards that seethe at anything “left”. (It’s also funny whenever shows clearly made months in advance get released at awkward times)

It's enough if you just watch the newest episode. The show overall is pretty boring anyway.

Yulivia? Dead

Attached: Screenshot_20220501-103224_Firefox.jpg (579x424, 162.46K)

Lets all laugh at Andrias and his mistakes in life.

i believe that the alternative would be a tad more distracting

based OP pic

Attached: 1651252423414.jpg (1920x1080, 194.05K)

What's the sex like?

Some people here, have commented on how lovely Anne's long, noodle-like limbs are. I'd like to press hot cigarette butts into her exposed arms and legs while I sit on top of her to keep her from struggling

Attached: FKOWKubUYAInDj8.jpg (1200x675, 144.53K)

>The show overall is pretty boring anyway.
Only to ADHD zoomers

Gentle but firm. You saw the talent show.

How come the humans get to save the day? Why does the frog show treat the frogs so dirty?

Any thoughts on how the girls will look like in the future if a timeskip happens?

Grimes... or Hop pop....
Tho deep down I want to Marcy to be the one...
just to see everything burn

Attached: Enjoying me coffee.png (598x450, 296.54K)

Those of you who watch for funneh frogs, can fuck off to watch Big City Greens instead

Season 2 > Season 3 > Season 1

Attached: I believe.jpg (874x612, 93.32K)

I thought it's the opposite and ADHD zoomers find this show very fun. It's like it's on fast forward, there isn't one moment to catch a breath or reflect on what just happened and emotions it gave the viewer.

Even moments that should be touching and provide a change of mood like flashbacks are always either rushed or interrupted.

People will hate this user - because he told them the truth

So, Happy or a Bittersweet ending?

>Than he hit me in the back of the head with his Hammer and said I hate that frog. Honestly it was the best sex I’ve ever had.

I feel like this only applies to season three (and maybe season two although that actually has its fair share of moments that give time to the emotional scenes) but one of the biggest complaints of season one was how slow it was while barely having any overarching plot.

Anne is for _________
Sasha is for _________
Marcy is for _________

me
you
no one

...EVER
...EVER
...GOTTEN

anne is for black cock
sasha is for hapa cock
marcy is for white cock
simple as

Attached: 123679320_2759460984322778_1923399792016758631_n.jpg (1080x844, 59.96K)

Nah, there is no time or indication from past history that they will be given any power or agency.

Jump cut to a grave for Marcy.

>Amphibia starts off too slow and ends up being too fast.
Someone fix the acceleration on this thing!

Attached: 16185337053892.png (1049x863, 639.02K)

one idea it came to my mind is someone pushing Andrias buttons by saying he not a real King he just the dad boy doing whatever his father tells him to do, the core is the real king, this make Andrias angry because its the truth.
the core also dont help as it gets frustrated with Andrias not be able to just kill a bunch of kids and keep screaming on how useless Andrias is.
in a momment of pure rage Andrias just attacks Darcy demanding more respect.

also Darcy trying to extract the power from Anne body may backfire hard for darcy because i have the feeling this is when Anne will have her mind conected to the core giving her a chace to talk with Marcy inside darcy mind.

Yeah sure why not.

Bitter sweet bitter sweet bitter sweet!

Matt already said bittersweet.

well, Springhis totally selling Anne panties here

Maybe the real frogs were the humans we met along the way.

When do you think will Marcy's Journal take place? Exclusively during her first three months in Amphibia or like Journal 3 where it recaps the events and episodes of the show but this time written by Marcy's perspective?

Attached: Marcy's_Journal_A_Guide_to_Amphibia.jpg (1650x2400, 873.64K)

I wish Sasha quipped about Anne's fashion decision of putting on a school uniform again

I think it'll be both, with a few pages at the end where she writes after being freed from the Core

>Sasha being the most reserved and uncertain one while Marcy and Anne are playful
HOLY KINO

My guess is it'll recap everything from her meeting Anne and Sasha up to the events of True Colors, maybe a brief prologue/epilogue from after the finale.

Oh thank you, that's very nice.

The whole show is "slow" in a sense that actual storyline is rarely mentioned and pushed forward. Which is ironic because action on the show is very fast, everybody talks fast and jokes are also brief and fast. Phasing, dosing, punch line are not terms the writers are very familiar with.

Even when Anne and Sasha are (briefly) talking about fucking important topic, which is how the show was kickstarted by Marcy's selfishness it gets shoved somewhere in the middle of the mission in some castle hall. Storywise it's the worst moment to put it in. I don't know man, there was much more fitting moment for a scene like that 10 minutes earlier when they had some privacy in that conference room. Instead of tearing up and seeking comfort over something actually emotional Anne cries over stupid forced gag how her army can't teamwork or some shit. The whole episode would have worked much better as one 20 minute long segment with more serious tone and more fucking screentime to spare for plot points that actually deserve it.

Prologue, Her adventures during season one, Two and during season three it'll be Anne for 3a, Anne and Sasha for 3b and epilogue with all three of them.

Would like for there to be a trilogy of books to be honest one for each girl.

i wish they did a comic book series showing all adventures marcy had from gettign inside newtopia to reunite with Anne the first time she came to newtopia.

Don't care to speculate.

I wish Disney did a comic book series period.

I mean seriously just make it a six-issue miniseries and have the girls go on adventures in Amphibia.

Why are you here then?

hey man, that's some decent, creative writing so don't count on it actually happening. Darcy and Andrias will just get fucked up by the power of friendship or some shit.

Fourth fucking term writers have never heard of is climax.

Attached: F408E349-85E1-4AB5-BE1F-BC77D2F4B3BA.jpg (750x455, 160.91K)

>Even when Anne and Sasha are (briefly) talking about fucking important topic, which is how the show was kickstarted by Marcy's selfishness it gets shoved somewhere in the middle of the mission in some castle hall. Storywise it's the worst moment to put it in.
>He wants people just standing around a table talking instead of a dynamic scene prompted by something that is directly relevant to what they're talking about
Why don't you go back to Family Guy?

Attached: 1604951073217.jpg (4096x2651, 1.04M)

>Even when Anne and Sasha are (briefly) talking about fucking important topic, which is how the show was kickstarted by Marcy's selfishness it gets shoved somewhere in the middle of the mission in some castle hall. Storywise it's the worst moment to put it in. I don't know man, there was much more fitting moment for a scene like that 10 minutes earlier when they had some privacy in that conference room. Instead of tearing up and seeking comfort over something actually emotional Anne cries over stupid forced gag how her army can't teamwork or some shit
Their conversation about Marcy in the palace was just a continuation of their discussion during the flight to the battle and obviously leads up to the Darcy reveal.

I also don't think Beginning of the End needed to be 22 minutes, I thought it was decently paced and if you were to extend, it would probably to show off more of the battle and giving more character moments to the townies.

Just here for the memes.

>it would probably to show off more of the battle and giving more character moments to the townies.

Honestly, I know it's nitpicking but I would have liked that, Just a few more cameos of old allies joining in the battle for Amphibia's future.

>Darcy and Andrias will just get fucked up by the power of friendship or some shit.
>Fourth fucking term writers have never heard of is climax.
"The power of friendship saves the day" is a pretty common climax in a lot of stories.

Anne is for Sasha
Sasha is for Anne
Marcy is for Suffering.

Shit got me emotional, man.

It’d be interesting to see just how many secrets Marcy kept from Anne and Sasha

We got a bit of that, Moss Man shows up and Bella somehow participates.

Not to mention thematically relevant to the show.

Attached: 1621987352283.jpg (2048x1515, 285.79K)

marcy

Attached: efuhw9few.png (431x173, 32.32K)

>the venerable kings of legend
>all crammed into one little autist

Attached: spidervebb.jpg (2048x1453, 276.22K)

Endgame right here brothers

Attached: images (10).jpg (440x697, 22.06K)

Reunion > 2A > 3B > 2B > 1A > (the rest of) 1B > 3A

Attached: taken seconds before disaster.png (1069x932, 1.51M)

Why are you a fucking tasteless, braindead moron? There could be more flashbacks how they were mistreating Marcy, this could lead to other flashbacks and realization how all 3 of them were shitty friends. Besides, even a talk at the table can be "dynamic" and interesting if handled right but what can a numbnut short on imagination like you ever know about it?

Yes and it's not very good. Friendship should serve as a catalist for characters to pull off something awesome, not as a literal plot device.

I hope we will soon see them in their Yuri form
:^)

>Tasteless
>Says the guy who thinks the show could cram in flashbacks to tell its story and have people sit around a table to spew exposition.
Mayhaps you should return to the fanfiction you so clearly enjoy, but please keep it out of real stories.

Attached: e49y2recjug51.jpg (2000x1336, 200.66K)

lol good.

Yeah, but I was hoping for Priscilla, or some more Olm's or Gertie, I know it's stupid but a few more characters would have shown that the girls inspired people from their journey to fight by their side.