Illuminati Leak from Doc Strange 2

Looks like ass

twitter.com/TufanChatterj12/status/1520712509329600513

Attached: leaks.png (593x683, 129.96K)

>Krasinski Reed
Reddit

goddamnit, I really didn't want Jim Krasinski as Reed

How does their shit keep getting leaked?

I'm sorry but what the fuck is that zoom in on Black Bolt. Also
>Reed's costume has the Y shape
every fucking time

Attached: Multiverse of Madness leak.webm (480x906, 2.84M)

Is that a bad outfit choice?

That's Black Bolt? Jesus, I know this isn't the best video quality but his costume looks like absolute shit.

>Wanda Maximoff, I'm CIA.

Attached: wanda.png (109x193, 23.88K)

If they didn't already cast Brie Larson as Carol she'd have made a good Susan Storm.

It's getting to be a bit repetitive when it comes to MCU costume design. But muscular, adult men are shaped like a big Y, so the costume always works as an aesthetically pleasing way to frame the human form.

It's just what the MCU always does, since they have like a handful of concept artists who work on every film and every character and costume
They even added random black to the torso of his costume for no reason other than the Y shape
gimme a fucking jumpsuit FF outfit for christs sake

Attached: MCU costume 'design'.jpg (1116x931, 225.66K)

MISS ME NOW, EH?!?

Attached: Inhumans-e1618667626583.jpg (1620x878, 438.29K)

>human body has the Y shape
FUCK YOU FEIGE!

Attached: 803288_WP.jpg (494x640, 92.75K)

Bill Wilson confirmed for MCU

Attached: Bane.webm (1920x1080, 2.52M)

Is that really Krasinski? His head looks to be the wrong shape.

The beard rounds out his face even more
Plus look at the angle of the recording, it's not facing straight on to whatever device the clip is playing on so the image is slightly distorted

I agree. That outfit looks really dated (like something they'd have cooked up in the 90s).

his superpower is being stretchy. maybe he stretched his head for the scene

>captain carter
mcu is dead to me

>white Reed
I'll take it

Attached: 1252.png (129x245, 47.06K)

Who is wide legs?

I miss him bros

Attached: 12321412.png (682x871, 730.31K)

Ahahahaha niggers couldn't couldn't throw a couple Ms to Cruise in order to have at least ONE thing to look forwards on Wanda Killing the MCU Universe: The Movie

What is it with the sumo stance wtfff

I miss him bros
hahahahahahahah no I don't

Attached: WI76P3QJDHFNS3XE6Z3FQAZLBI.jpg (1440x810, 78.13K)

I liked the idea of casting Miles Teller as Maker and having him jump ship to the MCU from his own universe, having shattered his reality.

>hijack the movie from Strange and make it a gimmick ride
>can't even deliver on the gimmick
>the multiverse of MADNESS features a honey bee universe and Bruce Cambell playing a pizza guy
Christ...
They couldn't even get Gruffudd. What the FUCK were they thinking with this bullshit?

Attached: 1621417045421.jpg (326x299, 29.26K)

People are really going to be pissed with the Female Wolverine they casted.

>never ever gonna get some comfy Dr Strange film with him venturing into the Dark Dimension or battling Nightmare

Attached: Ditko-Dimension.jpg (740x728, 788.2K)

Captain Carter, Black Bolt (is that Mount?), Jim Fantastic aaand?

THEY'RE INTRODUCING X-23 BEFORE LOGAN?!

Not X-23, just Wolverine, there wont be a Logan in the MCU, screencap this now.

Spaghettification

Attached: 18-48-54-FRqspdSWUAEE-A0.jpg (731x358, 21.49K)

Maria Rambeau as an alt Captain Marvel
you know, everyone's favourite two characters

Attached: FLg_0iPXoAEimzR.jpg (572x589, 24.13K)

>The Multiversal Illuminati.
>Cant even beat a bitch they're likely seen a billion times and could prepare for.

What a shit show lmao.

this is fucking great, keep seething
movie will make anoher billion, easily

What the fuck? What's with that stance?

Oh wow

>no wing pits
Fucking cowards

Attached: black of bolt.jpg (805x1044, 223.37K)

cameo like cruise made sense because hes the one supposed to be ironman before rdj but why john krasinski and not ioan gruffudd

Cruise not being in the film makes sense due to his "No merchandise policy" in his movie contracts.

He doesn't fit the role at all

at least he's not a gay PoC

a much better choice

krasinski pushed out a bunch of fake articles through journalists saying fans want him as the next pick, pressuring marvel into giving in. pattinson did the same for the batman. manufactured fake consensus.

>mass replying for no reason
kys, fagot

Krasinski has been a fancast for Reed for a very long time
Tom Cruise never made any sense, cause there's no way Cruise would do capeshit. He didn't accept Iron Man back in 2008, what makes you think he'd join now?

>Maria Rambeau is Captain America Marvel
erm

>I really didn't want Jim Krasinski as Reed
Why?

the ones i reply talking about mister fantastic

it was Reddit's most wanted choice

like Yea Forums wasn't begging for it before?

i haven't read any spoilers- does the illuminati job and *hopefully* get replaced by a new illuminati? Like is this Reed just "another universe"'s reed or are we stuck with Jim Halpert for a decade of Fantastic Four MCU movies?

well first off- completely unintentional but I called him Jim, which is kind of my point that he has only had the one role and I can't see him as any other character. secondly he just doesn't fit Reed's personality or look

>thing has similarities
>someone points out thing
>I NOTICE THING therefor BAD
Is this the most embarrassing MCU criticism? At least criticism of things like the color grading/cgi/soundtrack/bland villains had some substance to it

It's THE Illuminati, they watch over the multiverse and punish those who attempt to break out of their universe.

X has neck snapped.
Monica and Britain are crushed.
Reed string cheesed.
Black Bolt disintegrated by his own voice.

fpbp
he’s nowhere near assertive enough to be reed

I don't buy the fancasting notion, there was no organic discussion about it on any forum or messageboard. It was always that one shitty photoshop of krasinski in reed's suit and some headline saying "fans want this" with no real evidence to back it up. All the articles used the same kind of copy, so it had been pushed by a PR firm or agent releasing a memo. his vanity forced marvels hand

I can't see him playing an earnest, asperger hyperfixated and distracted scientific genius or family man

Attached: c2f.png (667x670, 647.52K)

>Feige doing a fat dab on Perlmutter by actually introducing a cool Black Bolt
based

Attached: v8d7qtfzmor5-full.jpg (1200x800, 158.04K)

Shame he dies to Wanda.

I think the sameyness of the costumes is fair enough criticism. They almost all follow the same design principles (muted colours, added thin lines because solid colour bad, strangely textured materials) despite when they're from opposite corners of the universe

>around for roughly 10-15 minutes
>someone makes fun of his fork
>dies
Doesn't sound too cool but at least it will probably lead to him making comic appearances again.

>movie will make anoher billion
and you'll never see a cent of it

Is Xavier in this movie?
Is master of magnetism in this movie?

Hoping this leads to a Hickman Secret Wars-esque storyline

Meds

Attached: 1650027557424.png (996x2238, 1.03M)

Yes.
No.