Wait a minute... I'm white! Haha

Wait a minute... I'm white! Haha

Attached: 1454186496151.jpg (480x360, 18.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r2rynLEZeFo
behindthevoiceactors.com/Reiko-Kiuchi/
youtube.com/watch?v=5XyU0jIChTE
youtu.be/uACGSiN3ZkI
youtu.be/dCN00GnASJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*small piano flourish*

THIS IS A PERFECT MOMENT TO THROW YO LIFE AWAY!

>俺 和 白人 だ
youtu.be/r2rynLEZeFo

>ningen moment

holy fuck, this is great

Based

KONO NIGAH

Attached: 1380721096659.jpg (256x256, 15.1K)

I love jap engrish

Attached: Abe smiles.jpg (700x394, 46.9K)

Wow Bobby became a real asshole huh

>Great Teacher Onizuka if he was black

Attached: 1582068622736.jpg (2048x1295, 233.78K)

I unironically use this as inspiration, every time I get frustrated with something I just think "wait, I'm white" and calmly work around it.

nigga momento

Based whites not throwing their lives to the trash just because some meaningless street fight with a stranger.

What is this shit?

Well it's good to have a manta to calm yourself down.

I got too much of my dad's rage in me and can fly off the handle in a flash. I'm working on being better and or just walking away to cool myself off.

Is this actually what Japanese sounds like in the accent of an American nog
I can't even tell if it's different from normal Jap

I honestly do the same thing, the more ridiculous the situation the better.

LMAO What the fuck?

Kek, based japaneses.

It's super high effort.

They actually tried to match the black american tone range with their voice actors, but they're all japanese.

They match the style and slang connotations of the original english in each character, and even shift their langage when the english script does too. Niggas 1 and 2 would sound right at home in a Yakuza game as a low level thug.

The white guy sounds like a working class dude for a BRIEF second...then catches himself. Huey is educated and acaemic.

They change the "pork chops" line to overeating, and the "fema line" to "getting shot by the goverment".

Surprisingly on point.

Very nice translation

behindthevoiceactors.com/Reiko-Kiuchi/

>Bobobo-bobo dropped the n-bomb

Attached: tazzkek.gif (420x279, 1.49M)

I wish effort like this was put into nip dubs. Normally they just get a VA who can promote the series better with their name alone and speak Engrish.

KEK

Would Japan even enjoy the Boondocks? All of its commentary and commentary is so rooted in American culture,

Japan has westaboos user.

Westerners enjoy anime, don't they? No reason why it can't work vice versa.
Also this.

This is true to the point where they have actual debates over the dubbed or raw version of King of the Hill over there.

See, these are the kind of changes to a script that acceptable. Funimation could learn a thing or two.

I mean we enjoy most japanese shit when half of it talks about its own culture.

I remember this episode

When Hololive started playing GTAV, a few of their vtubers copied Lamar's "niggaaaa" line. When later told about the word's context, they'd get mad at their chat for trying to get them to say it again.
youtube.com/watch?v=5XyU0jIChTE

i lol'd

I always think of this exact scene when one of the chimps at my work acts up

Japan likes watching American shit sometimes. It's hard to pick what does well or what doesn't, but they frequently want some AMERICA FUCK YEAH shit.

Snoop dog, for example is very popular in Japan.

Just the basic idea of sticking to the intent, and meaning and culture of the orginal as much as possible. For culturally specific shit that doesn't translate or read, just go abstract, as opposed to going with full on fanfiction.

lmfao no fucking way post posts from japanese forums

i had a black weeb friend who moved to japan and sounded like that when he spoke japspeak, pretty cool guy i kinda miss him

Imagine RedneckSteven! breaking some poor beaner's bones and then healing them only to break them again.

Wrong board

Are you shit posting or do you really not know about the Boondocks?

>Snoop dog, for example is very popular in Japan.
Please tell me they have some weed related foods because of him.

youtu.be/uACGSiN3ZkI

Based

I don't think you understand exactly how illegal weed is in japan. Simply tweeting that you like weed and enjoy smoking it is grounds for arrest.

Attached: tumblr_n1rfvhPGqd1tunr4uo1_1280[1].jpg (601x600, 131.28K)

Don't forget how weed and drug possession can LITERALLY erase you from existence. I'm bit joking, just look up what happened to one of the Yakuza VA's who was caught with weed or some other drug, and every mention of him is gone in the game.

Weed in japan is like meth in America. It isn’t discussed as casually like it is here

Just fishing

Attached: 6812B607-2D7C-4835-B867-12ADD0FB6F40.jpg (992x994, 81.32K)

youtu.be/dCN00GnASJ0

Stinkmeaner is great but Tom himself sounds too manly

>nyguh moment

Attached: 23453425432.jpg (400x300, 24.25K)

Based. I don't get the appeal of chimping out. It accomplishes nothing other than making you look like a man-child.

>They change the "pork chops" line to overeating, and the "fema line" to "getting shot by the goverment".

Pretty funny, but is pork not something there's a lot of in Japan?

you joking?

Asians eat shit tons of pork, it's probably to just make the joke a little less subtle for non-Americans.

There is, but Japanese don't eat nearly as much as Burgers do

They have them but the portion size is so much smaller, that it's not immediately obvious why it would be a cause of death.

No they eat pork a decent amount. Pork Tonkatsu, rsome romen often have. Maybe pig isnt as synonymous with fat though.

Burgers actually dont eat all that much pork. they eat way more beef and chicken. dont know the exact number though. But I feel pork products besides bacon arent all that common. Pork cutlets are no where near as common as stake for instance.

Thats surprisingly pretty good.

Keep in mind most sausages are made out of pork

It's surprising because you'd think bratwurst is the perfect food to appropriate for a nation of fat people who love gorging themselves on meat. But I can't find it anywhere. Just shitty chicken and beef and turkey sausages.

Americans don't eat that much sausage, either.