How literary does Yea Forums consider twitter? Is @dril a language maestro or just a memer?

how literary does Yea Forums consider twitter? Is @dril a language maestro or just a memer?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-30 at 3.34.04 PM.png (784x300, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Alephwyr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you think this is funny, you should stop wasting precious oxygen.

Attached: iwn.png (966x169, 22K)

kek

>stop wasting precious oxygen
oh yeah, what do you find funny? bert kreischer?

Attached: Capture.jpg (496x259, 28K)

i dont really get this one

You’re a fag, Twitter is for fags, and that fag you’re shilling isn’t clever or funny.

1,000,000 people talking at the same time is a lot of noise

Some of @dril's stuff can be okay, but I've read articles that've venerated him/her/it or whatever as the pinnacle of modern humor/what all humor should strive to be. Seriously just pieces whacking off to this twitter account.

Just because you put shit in all lowercase with bad punctuation and make a non-sequitur doesn't make it automatically funny. If normie sites like Twitter have contributed any "aesthetic" to the literary world, that's probably it, and it's fucking garbage.

mate dril is funnier than 90% comedians about today.

that says more about the state of comedy than it does about that twitter faggot you're desperately trying to shill

That absolute state of contemporary """""comedy"""""

dril is funny maybe 10% of the time, but the majority of the time it's literally just a modern version of lolrandom XD humor from ten years ago.

Imagine being this proud that you experience less joy than other people

this is funnier than 20 @drils tweets in a row

4channel 1
twitter 0

about 50% of dril's tweets make me laugh
about 33% of 4channel comments make me laugh
do the math

33 is my favorite number, that's good math right there

oh cool, 74 is mine, wish I could have put it somewhere in my comment but oh well

>twitter is literature
American hours are upon us again, abandon ship, bring books

33 is the age jesus died i think. maybe also alexander the great? not sure. 74 makes me think of 1974 but im not sure what happened during that year. 1933 is when hitler rose to power i think. you should change your favorite number to 33 its a good number

>about 33% of 4channel comments make me laugh
this is a lie.
there isn't a single funny post in this thread

im laughing at your post right now, buddy

well 1 in 22 that doesn't add up buddy

>74 makes me think of 1974 but im not sure what happened during that year.
Patty Hearst got kidnapped

it adds up to 23

High iq take

kek

Attached: 54004FD8-6B99-432D-B369-6B8A40D2271E.jpg (817x843, 144K)

holy shit why am i laughing so hard at that packaging tape

which is 10 off

im not good at math, so i can neither confirm nor deny your allegations

alligators*

I love both of you

Riotously funny response, had me in stitches.

Kantbot trolling again

>FYAD, but on twitter

Attached: 1539288963187.png (500x500, 9K)

It is funny though

>about 33% of 4channel comments make me laugh
There is a gas leak in your house.(The silent killer)

>33 is the age jesus died
nice
>1933 is when hitler rose to power
cringe

Can every body stop trying to sound like a dril. For Peters sake!

these are both pretty funny

>I've read articles
well that was your first fucking mistake. I don't read articles to decide if Yea Forums is good.

@existentialcomics is pretty lit and funny

>how literary does Yea Forums consider twitter?
Entirely unlit. In fact it represents the cretinization and bastardization of written language as a medium. It's a lethal, atrocious mockery of all that is literary and more so all that is good and right in the world. A corruption, the embodiment of anti-thought and anti-literacy. It represents the fragmentation and cruel belittlement of the very notion of written language as an ennobled form of expression. It's a ruthless affront, a sacrilege to all that is literary.

lost

give him a follow, my friend!

nah you dont get it, it's like little poems

they're in heaven

Trash tier. There are some good memesters on twitter, like twitter.com/Alephwyr - a paranoid schizophrenic who sexually identifies as a dragon (and seems actually legit in that regard).

People like that don't really get followings though.

Attached: opera_2019-05-01_05-42-45.png (879x357, 35K)

I don't use twitter but this @dril guy has like 2 or 3 funny twweets and they've all been posted in this thread. Everything else I've seen has been trash. e-celeb sycophants these days. disgusting. anonymous posting is better for this kind of crap because you just throw shit at the wall and sometimes it sticks and gets reposted on its own merits as an individual thing without retards building up some gay cult of personality over you which gets to your head and makes your future posts even gayer.

the longmont potion castle of the internet

imagine being this mad that a twitter shitposter has more of an audience than your self-published far right philosophical novel

It's a parody of a genre of tweet that retards always do when someone famous dies, where they'll make them talk with other random famous people who have recently dies. dril has refashioned this trite junk into the dynamic of a rowdy group DM. unfortunately, Twitter humor often requires a lot of social understanding in order to be funny.

Twitter, if you follow the 200 or so people on the site who are actually funny, is immeasurably better than Yea Forums is or probably ever was. Also, if you can tolerate being a regular on Yea Forums, you seriously need to quit it and improve your education. Once you've read and seriously digested even a few good books, you realize how dumb and repetitive the discussions on here are. You can believe I'm trolling but, funny as it sounds, it is absolutely true. But as for the OP: no, of course Twitter isn't literature. It's a chat room.

holy...

highest IQ take yet in this thread

>just get off Yea Forums bro

If I did it (more or less), you can too. I'm still an internet addict but at least I look at funnier/better stuff now.

Laughing is such a degenerate activity. Just acknowledge that something is funny without making a song and dance about it. Grin if you have to.

absolutely fucking based

phrases it in a more passionately, but it's the literary equivalent of writing on the bathroom stall wall. You can write poems and jokes there among the phone numbers and slurs if you want, but the atmosphere still generally lingers of someone else's recent poo

>dude just don’t react, I don’t care that your eyes hurt when I shine this light in it, you’re making a show out of your pain if you close your eyes, fucking idiot, stoicism and sociopathy are virtuous
何だよ

laughter is involuntary. you hate the feeling of not being in control (don't we all?) so you push back against laughter because it threatens your emotional and physical will. thin facade