ITT: Yea Forums in germany, 1366

>Fairy Godmothers no longer allowed to have mega MILF breast
>Hansel and Gretel incestfags still going at it
>Rumpelstiltskin is groomer-tier propaganda
>Snow White is now Snow Black
>They retconned the 4 dwarves to have 7 instead, and one of them is retarded
>lolheifers like Saint Nicholas still giving fatfags and barafags cringey mosaics
Why is the industry going to shit lately?
Feels like I've lost my mind, mein gott.

Attached: 913nU40yGUL._SX425_.jpg (425x340, 27.66K)

my whole family just died from plague and I'm horribly disfigured

You guys ever wonder what would happen if we stopped making these stories super violent and dark
I get the weird feeling it would play some kind of role in ruining society

>dying from some Meme Plague
>Implying
You being ugly aside, don't kid yourself like the fate of the world is at stake

Wouldn’t it be funny if one of those werewolves came to your house and pressed up against you and revealed themselves to be females haha
Like they pressed their furry breasts against your face and make you smell her wet fur haha
It would be pretty funny I think haha

I shall be going to Aquitaine for a year, I heard this popular story called The Death of King Arthur, and I'm quite smitten by the land of the England. Mayhaps I may find love there someday? I may take a boat and travel to England. I do find the Lady of the Lake, and the Fairy characters quite enchanting.

Lotta trolls out and about these days..

Attached: yyt7bs8.jpg (776x1030, 104.58K)

I'm going to take an axe, break into your house and smash an axe to your skull.
I mean it, you goddamn furry fuckers.

Let me guess, you're from Saxony are you? Always knew people from there are the worst kind of people, always perverse.

Guys, I found this small winged thot in a glass bottle. She says she'll grant me 3 wishes if I kill the king, should I do it?
W-what should I wish for or do with her?

I'm really pissed about these missionaries retconning Sturlusson's run guys. Seriously, people are picking up shit from these new versions and thinking they know everything about Thor and Loki.

Attached: journeyintomystery85.png (485x599, 776.04K)

Ah I see you're from Brittany, or from the Brittonic lands of France, or that miserable called England.

Don't do it, never, and I say never. Do what those thots say. Now if it was those Eastern thigs called Genies, then do as they say. Worth it.

>Used to be have brilliant sculptures and murals
>Now only CowArts and paintings of smiley saints
>Classics like Iliad & Odyssey no longer told
>Now just degenerate works involving midgets, magical pointy hatted sluts and twinks in tights

Attached: gettyimages-188002319.jpg (1200x675, 108.41K)

I saw a Jew the other day and stabbed him in the balls for saying hello to me

The run where Loki ties a rope to a goat and the other end around his testicles was so cash man

Pffft. Methinks it all a plot to drum up tourism to Tintagel. Whosoever heard of this "Artur' prior to Geoffrey of Monmouth in 1136? Never I say, shall it be accepted as part of history, unlike yon kingdom of Atlantide and the water horse of the River Nes.

Favorite Thor run?

Attached: index.jpg (205x246, 12.33K)

Get thee forth to /pvl/.

>Liking neverending greekboo crossover fics
>Not reading latest Arthurian issues

Attached: Ten Scary Creatures HEADER.png (1040x380, 1.21M)

Aye, methinks the arc wherefor Thor dress'd as as a maiden was quaint, tho' it angered many monks who accused it of being "Woken".

Attached: thorwedding.png (463x754, 421.97K)

Lancelot taking away the Queen love for Arthur is tasteless, and if anyone supports Lancelot, deserves to be sent to Anatolia and killed by the moslems

They spend all day in their basement copying the literal same hebrewtales nonstop, screw them.

Guys is the chic in the red hood 18?
A-asking for a friend?

Attached: Little_Red_Riding_Hood_-_J._W._Smith.jpg (1900x2734, 1.31M)

lol okay Hoomer

I hear that a play is to be performed about the merry trickster Loki, no doubt it shall lead to violence among monks and many pogroms if their "We exist in a fiefdom" and "Mother Superior shall be aghast!" scrolls are any indication.

End yourself for even asking that, you know well that the girl is still young of age.

I talked to my uncle and he said a talking Fox told him the cure. You have to inject leeches into your body
It also said to invest in New Faith Tenders called Indulgences, your local church will sell those. They're gonna be huge I hear

Do not be such a prudeth. Looks like tis but a year until she is the fair breeding age of 9

Good fellows asking for those who have the finest of tastes:

Why did the famed Odysseus lay with so many women, and not get punished for it? He was married for God's sake, he comitted a sin multiple times.

She's 10 you sick fuck.
You need to wait atleast another 2 years before she's legal

>12
That’s almost half a damned lifetime, user!

Back in my day we used to nail your kind to the cross.

A talking fox? My village was told this by a wandering holy man called Alix of Johnannesberg, who also told that Caesar's assassination was a forgery and that berries in the water art making thine frogs perform sodomy.

Now I know not what to believe.

>Not living sweetly in Constantinople as a son of rich but a poor peasant.

You Germans make me laugh, hope thou live another week.

God, i'm getting sick of those fucking Italians and French meddling with and making a complete mockery of the Church and not paying heed to scripture.

One of these days, something big is going to happen. And I feel it's going to be a bigger mess than when we split from those silly Greeks a couple centuries back.

How's Syria and Egypt doing? Have you at least dealt with those Turks yet?

There's some mouse going around claiming they own all stories now. Apparently they're going to turn any princess or knight they can into sodomites so they can be "Proud."

Attached: THESNOWQUEEN.png (1366x850, 1.87M)

Why would matter if a maiden is 18? My wife is 12. That just seems like a arbitrary number. My father married at 14 and my mother birthed me 16.

Fuck you and damn you.

I lost my friend to those horse men.

Have fun getting sacked by Mongols!

Don't worry, they'll hide it if there's any chinamen around. Silk Road doesn't like buttbuddies.

Shut thine mouth. I pray that the Lord curses thy descendants with a failed economy

Is that what they did to thy tales of witches and Canterbury owls? No wonder the storyline hath taken a rubbish turn. The orator Dana Lanshire ought to be burned at the pyre.

Attached: Mather-Wonders-of-the-Invisible-World-1689-540.jpg (640x516, 131.45K)

>Not making a sound arguement but resorts to using the Lord's name

A typical response from a Germanic Barbarian. I hope to the dear Lord that you may be cultured as I

>still posting filthy Europoor art and myths

Ha, here in Tenochtitlan our art is at it's peak. Truly we are the Land of the Free and home of the brave. West unite!

Attached: tenochtitlan.png (1504x1133, 3.96M)

Who let the savage in? Did those Criminal Castillians let their bastard son in?

Guys, I really think we oughtta do something about this Hitler guy...

If her pigeons scrolls are any indication, she's gone quite mad.

>building big pyramids
>eating unhealthy food made from human sacrifices
>muh obsidian knives

Do New Worlders really?

Cease thy oration boco!

What harm art there in a simple goatherder? Surely his descendants shall cause not much mayhem.

I dunno, something about that name just screams "trouble"....

I heard noblemen Eloneth Mussocio has bought out thy pigeon coup recently. Thou there be a difference we shall expect to seeth?

My local garlic farmer told me that vampires will die when near garlic, Is that true?

Norman here. I think i'm having an identity crisis.
Am I Norse?
Am I French?
Am I English?
I asked my father and he just said "Yes". What did he mean?
Do you thik I should consult my cousins in Italy and Sicily abou this?

Who doth be at fault?

Attached: owlandnightinggale.png (700x701, 1.31M)

Pssst.. wanna buy some Indulgences?
You're guaranteed rich in the kingdom of thine lord.

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 44.88K)

It's a sign of Strong culture and powerful nation. All great civilizations built great and large structures like the Egyptians. Seethe Europoor.

No, that's just a funny thing we tell villagers to make them think they have some defense before we eat them, while also making them tastier.
I M-MEAN YES, yes that garlic is sooo bad, oh noooo not garlic!

Quiet, Shekelsteinberg.
And stop lending my son money. You know he can't pay off those debts.

You're English through and through.

Don't let those French Freaks tell you other wise.

More like compensating for something. You lot can't even grow beards.

Strong culture. Right.
Go back to jerking off to el dragons and their god balls latinx.

Attached: aztec-god-quetzalcoatl-nikolay-todorov.jpg (770x900, 149.42K)

>Yon person doth told me
>Thine world will be too harsh on me
>For I am slow of wit

Attached: ogre.png (555x553, 839.04K)

Nameless brethren I beseech you. My comrade informed me that there are those with darker skin. Is what he utters for certain? I am frightened.

>he's too young to have fought in the Crusades against the forces of Saladin or engaged in trade with any Moors

>His parents did not take him to the beauties of North Africa, and gone South to miggle with the Unknown kingdoms

I hate peasants so much

Yes! A talking peacock told me to give them thy tax dollars as reparations for slavery.
Why should we tho? The Romans haven't owned slaved for a thousand harvests now.

Go pleasure yourself savage, the Welsh are more civilized than you.

>Alas, was only a jape!

I've heard tale of there also being fair maidens to be found in the far east.

You w-wouldn't happen to have any druid or viking literature about d-dressing up in animal skins and howling at the moon w-would you?

Listening to what the greeks, arabs, turks, and persians about those myths?

Dear fellow, they're trying to convert you to their Eastern ways!